Bella And Edward
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

ΦόρουμΠόρταλΕικονοθήκηΑναζήτησηLatest imagesΣύνδεσηΕγγραφή
Η συνέχεια της διάσημης σειράς βιβλίων έρχεται στα βιβλιοπωλεία στις 4 Αυγούστου με τίτλο «Midnight Sun» και αφηγείται την ιστορία του «Λυκόφωτος» από την πλευρά του Edward Cullen.
Πρόσφατα Θέματα
» Ashley's Greene blog
On the Road (2012) - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 17 Μαρ 2023 - 15:11 από Marzaki Cullen

» Τι ακουτε αυτη την στιγμη;
On the Road (2012) - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 4 Ιουν 2021 - 15:08 από April

» Bella And Edward - 11 χρόνια μετά
On the Road (2012) - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 6 Ιαν 2021 - 20:34 από Marzaki Cullen

» Συζήτηση για το Midnight Sun
On the Road (2012) - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΚυρ 13 Δεκ 2020 - 17:38 από Katrin

» Robert Pattinson
On the Road (2012) - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΔευ 7 Σεπ 2020 - 21:40 από $ofi@ + Edward

» Infernal Devices - Κουρδιστός 'Αγγελος
On the Road (2012) - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 8 Μάης 2020 - 1:03 από evi

» Wallpapers by twins
On the Road (2012) - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΔευ 4 Μάης 2020 - 13:25 από Zafrina

» Twilight the movie
On the Road (2012) - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΚυρ 3 Μάης 2020 - 12:07 από hiddenfantasy

» Vampire Diaries - TV Series
On the Road (2012) - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΔευ 13 Απρ 2020 - 12:11 από Zafrina

» New Moon the movie
On the Road (2012) - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 10 Απρ 2020 - 12:49 από Zafrina

Παρόμοια θέματα
    Quote of the Week
    "Bella is with Edward. She's a part of this family, and we protect our family."

Carlisle Cullen, Twilight
    Character of the Week
    Rosalie Lillian Hale

(born 1915 in Rochester, New York) is a member of the Olympic coven.

She is the wife of Emmett Cullen and the adoptive daughter of Carlisle and Esme Cullen, as well as the adoptive sister of Jasper Hale (in Forks, she and Jasper pretend to be twins), Alice, and Edward Cullen.

Rosalie is the adoptive sister-in-law of Bella Swan and adoptive aunt of Renesmee Cullen, as well as the ex-fiancée of Royce King II.
    Μάης 2024
    ΔευΤριΤετΠεμΠαρΣαβΚυρ
    ΗμερολόγιοΗμερολόγιο
    Bella & Edward Playlist
    Το μαργαριτάρι της Ροδεσίας

Στο κατώφλι µιας νέας εποχής για τη Ροδεσία, η Μάντριγκαλ, έχοντας χάσει τον άντρα της λίγες µονάχα ώρες µετά τον γάµο τους, θρήνησε βαθιά την απώλειά του και αποφάσισε να ζήσει µε τη θύµησή του. Όµως δεν φαντάστηκε ποτέ πως θα της ζητούσαν να πάρει τη θέση της συζύγου του βασιλιά.

Ο βασιλιάς Έντουαρντ, αφού γνώρισε την απόλυτη ευτυχία δίπλα στη γυναίκα που λάτρεψε όσο καµία, την ¶µπερλιν, δέχτηκε το σκληρότερο χτύπηµα της µοίρας όταν εκείνη πέθανε πριν προλάβει να φέρει στον κόσµο το παιδί τους. Ωστόσο, προκειµένου ν' ανταποκριθεί στα βασιλικά του καθήκοντα και να χαρίσει έναν διάδοχο στη Ροδεσία, είναι υποχρεωµένος να παντρευτεί ξανά και απ' όλες τις υποψήφιες επιλέγει τη Μάντριγκαλ.

Μήπως όµως το όνοµα της νέας του συζύγου κουβαλά µια σκοτεινή µοίρα; ¶ραγε υπάρχει ελπίδα να αλλάξει το πεπρωµένο; Θα καταφέρει η Μάντριγκαλ να ξυπνήσει την αγάπη στην καρδιά του άντρα και βασιλιά της; Κι εκείνος θα είναι σε θέση να αναγνωρίσει και να αποδεχτεί τα αισθήµατά του πριν χάσει τα πάντα για άλλη µια φορά;

Συγγραφέας ΣΤΕΦΑΝΟΥ ΜΑΡΙΑ
    Εκδότης ΩΚΕΑΝΙΔΑ

On the Road (2012)

Πήγαινε κάτω 
    +5
    xrysanthi
    Silia
    AspaKorth
    evi
    Vanina
    9 απαντήσεις
    Μετάβαση στη σελίδα : Επιστροφή  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Επόμενο
    ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
    Mrs.Cullen2
    Midnight Sun Vampire
    Midnight Sun Vampire
    Mrs.Cullen2

Θηλυκό Υδροχόος
    Τόπος : ~Neverland~
    Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 890
    Registration date : 04/08/2012

Forks Student Profile
    Team: Edward - Bella Edward - Bella
    Special ability Special ability: Inflict Pain with Thoughs

On the Road (2012) - Σελίδα 5 Empty
    ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: On the Road (2012)   On the Road (2012) - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 8 Μαρ 2013 - 12:04

ααα προσφατα....ελπιζω παντως εδω να μην ερθει το 2020 On the Road (2012) - Σελίδα 5 480860
    Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
    Vanina
    Midnight Sun Vampire
    Midnight Sun Vampire
    Vanina

Θηλυκό Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 6067
    Registration date : 16/05/2011

Forks Student Profile
    Special ability Special ability:

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: On the Road (2012)   On the Road (2012) - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΠεμ 14 Μαρ 2013 - 1:13

NEW STILL

Σπόιλερ:

(via http://www.itsoktobeyou.org/)
    Vanina
    Midnight Sun Vampire
    Midnight Sun Vampire
    Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: On the Road (2012)   On the Road (2012) - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 15 Μαρ 2013 - 3:26

INTERVIEW WITH CHICAGO SUN TIMES

Human beings are just animals,” says Kristen Stewart. “ItΆs about fiercely living and squeezing every single drop out of life and not denying any aspects of it.”

Despite her up-and-down personal life, Stewart is not talking about herself or any dramas that have tabloid headlines attached to them. Instead, sheΆs mulling over her explicit scenes in “On the Road,” opening Friday.

“So much is clearly illustrated through her sexuality in her film,” Stewart says of her character Marylou. “But there was nothing about it that seemed gratuitous. It just seemed so necessary. There was simply no question that this would be a more sexual role.”

Based on the classic book by Jack Kerouac, this adaptation is about a young writer named Sal Paradise (Sam Riley) whose life turns upside-down during a cross-country road trip with Dean Moriarty (Garrett Hedlund) and his girlfriend, Marylou.

“SheΆs a very dedicated performer,” says Hedlund of working with Stewart. “She read this book at 15 and stuck with this project. It meant that much to her.”

After the tumultuous 2012 that brought her final “Twilight” film as Bella, Stewart now says, “IΆm doing all right. No, IΆm actually doing good. IΆm happy.”

1. Do you remember when you first read “On the Road?”

It was on a reading list at my school. I remember it was literally next to “The Scarlet Letter” and “Catcher in the Rye.” Those books would have been cool, too, but I wanted to choose the most different one and went for it. I had the greatest time of possibly my whole academic career reading this book. I just aligned with that period in the book and kept thinking, “Wow. I love these words.”

2. What spoke to you in those words?

I loved that the book told me that it was my job to choose what my life was going to be. It was a conscious choice because life doesnΆt just happen to you. It told me that you have to use every second in life. You canΆt get complacent and let life pass you by. The people in this book were aggressively living. Also, it wasnΆt about what happens to them in the end. It was about what happens to you in the middle, too.

3. So there were a few good life lessons here?

The book also tells you if something is driving you crazy, donΆt deny it. Just hold on. Figure it out. DonΆt let anything overwhelm you or sweep it under the rug. Again, these people in “On the Road” faced life head-on.

4. Is Marylou your most daring character?

I didnΆt want to just play the wild, sexy, girl. Yes, sheΆs daring, but my favorite thing about taking this character on is that sheΆs self-aware and completely not self-conscious. SheΆs someone who can harness her fears in life although sheΆs not above emotions like jealousy.

5. Do you miss Bella? Is it strange after all these years of “Twilight” films to think youΆll never do another?

The most difficult thing IΆve ever done is to go off to another project like “On the Road” wondering if Bella would still stay with me. I didnΆt take many other projects while we were doing “Twilight.” In the end, Bella didnΆt stick with me more than any other character. Of course, there are people who so genuinely love the “Twilight” movies and books that theyΆve said, “Every single time I see you in a movie, youΆre still Bella to me.” It doesnΆt bother me. I just say, “Fantastic, youΆre a big Bella fan. I can totally relate. IΆm a fan of Bella, too.” I do think people assume that IΆm Bella. I have to prove to them that I can do other things and that she was just a character.

http://www.suntimes.com/entertainment/movies/18815201-421/kristen-stewart-nude-scenes-seemed-so-necessary-in-on-the-road.html

(via http://www.robstendreams.com)
    Vanina
    Midnight Sun Vampire
    Midnight Sun Vampire
    Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: On the Road (2012)   On the Road (2012) - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 22 Μαρ 2013 - 5:21

INTERVIEW WITH AZ CENTRAL

LetΆs face it, if youΆre Kristen Stewart, youΆre forever going to be known as the actress from the “Twilight” movies.

ThatΆs what happens when youΆre the face of a franchise. But Stewart has also done some interesting smaller films, such as “The Cake Eaters,” “Adventureland” and “The Runaways” (playing a young Joan Jett).

“On the Road,” director Walter SallesΆ version of the famous Jack Kerouac book, offers Stewart another chance to step away from Bella Swan. She plays Marylou, ex-wife of the character based on Neal Cassady (played by Garrett Hedlund). Stewart talked about that and what it was like to balance life between blockbusters.

Question: YouΆve done huge movies and small ones. This one is somewhere in-between. Do they feel different when youΆre making them?

Answer: It definitely doesnΆt feel like an indie move that we really have to really peddle to get people to know about it. The nature of the story, I think, people have been waiting for it for decades, so the people who have any investment in it whatsoever, anybody who wants to see it, probably would have known about it.

Q: This is one of those books that for so long was considered not filmable. Did that add pressure?

A: Oh absolutely, my god. Walter, I mean, how many people spend years making a documentary in search of a possible film? He wasnΆt even confident that he was going to make the movie. He was just satisfied and driven to research it and think about maybe putting a movie together. The honor that this thing is steeped in, it is hard to touch. The amount of work that it takes to make yourself feel validated, to even be there, to even consider helping out, is crazy — absolutely for me, unprecedented.

Q: A movie version has been talked about for years.

A: I think to look at the list of actors that came before you (who were discussed for the film) and go, wow, so those years passed you by. And then the next set of actors, they missed out. And so, is this actually going to come together with us? Is this actually going to happen?

Q: WouldnΆt it just stink to be one of the ones who missed out?

A: Oh god, it would be horrible. We werenΆt completely sold that this movie was going to happen until we were literally standing on set, shooting it. Even throughout rehearsal itΆs like, gosh, is this actually going to happen? It would have been the most painful, horrible experience. But fairly expected at the same time. I think itΆs more surprising that we actually went through with it.

Q: How do you prepare for a role like this?

A: I think the only way to really satisfy anyone who loves “On the Road” with a film version is to genuinely have real experiences and hope that the research youΆve done and your love for the book finds its way into your body and into your bones, rather than through line readings, through pointed, planned-out scenes that you recall from the book. But everyone has a different experience reading that book. I think the point is to watch people surprise themselves rather than package and deliver a story to you.

Q: Does the reception of the film matter to you? Or of any film?

A: As soon as youΆre really worried about how something is going to be consumed and at what level. … As an actor you should usually be thinking ahead. You should be looking in front of you instead of behind you. If the experience of making the movie wasnΆt enough and you sort of need this validation at the end of the process, then youΆre enjoying things for different reasons than I am.

Q: This is the second time that you likely will be associated with characters in famous books. Is that strange, that some people will think of you when reading it?

A: Yeah. ItΆs pretty mind-blowing. The other day they brought in a bunch of copies of “On the Road” for us to sign. The fact that I was even signing my name on that book really blew my mind. ItΆs crazy.

(via http://www.robstendreams.com)
    Vanina
    Midnight Sun Vampire
    Midnight Sun Vampire
    Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: On the Road (2012)   On the Road (2012) - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 5 Απρ 2013 - 17:53

INTERVIEW WITH THE SACRAMENTO BEE

Kristen Stewart talks about 'On the Road' with The Bee's Carla Meyer

SAN FRANCISCO – To meet Kristen Stewart is to want to defend her.

A young-looking 22 , she's practically still a kid. Her features appear even more delicate than they do on screen, and she's devoid of swagger, despite the black leather jacket she wears for an interview about "On the Road." The film adapts the classic 1957 Jack Kerouac novel tracking the thrills- and truth-seeking experiences of Kerouac and his postwar Beat generation nonconformist pals.

Stewart is enthusiastic, conscientious even, in discussing her character, Marylou – fictional stand-in for Lu Anne Henderson, teenage wife of Kerouac's muse, Neal Cassady – in "On the Road," which today starts a three-day run at Sacramento's Crest Theatre and is available on video on demand.

"She was very much an equal part" of the road trips that inspired Kerouac's novel, she said of Henderson. "She was such a formidable partner for (Cassady). She was his counterpart in that sort of crazy life."

Stewart first attached herself to the project at 17, after she met with director Walter Salles ("The Motorcycle Diaries") to discuss playing Marylou. She had read the novel at 15. Its story of curious young people finding kindred spirits spoke to her, Stewart said.

"What I loved about the book is that (it chronicles) an age when you sort of get to look up and you get to choose your surroundings," she said. "You get to find those people who shock you and also make you aware of those things about yourself that also shock and surprise you."

As she discusses this passion project, Stewart never comes off as sullen, sulky or downcast, as she can in television interviews. It's hard to reconcile this pleasant young woman with the one who draws Lohan-esque levels of scorn in the blogosphere, even though her reputation isn't one of hard-partying excess or courtroom tears.

But she did star in five "Twilight" films, which earned more than $3 billion in worldwide box office and inspired a fandom that bests any other in obsession with its stars. She also made highly publicized mistakes big (the affair with her married "Snow White and the Huntsman" director) and small (those painfully awkward talk show appearances).

Intense scrutiny and criticism became inevitable, and rarely has a movie star been less suited for it. Stewart seems genuinely uncomfortable in the spotlight. When attention focused on her begins to encroach on her personal life, she cannot fake being OK with it, she said.

"I will never kowtow" to media intrusions, she declares. But she's smiling as she says it. And she's fine doing press "when it makes sense – when there is context," she said. "I have no problem sitting here and talking about 'On the Road,' or Walter (Salles) or 'Twilight.' "

But just in case, she has girded herself for today's interview with a pair of Allen Ginsberg-esque tortoise-shell eyeglasses. They are not prescription, Stewart acknowledged, grinning and a bit abashed.

"They are just kind of an extra layer, for when you feel tired," she said. "I envy people that actually need them, because I don't want people to think I am a poseur or something. It is just an extra layer of 'get out of my face.' "

As a stager of tiny, daily rebellions, Stewart can relate to Kerouac, Cassady, Ginsberg and especially to Henderson, the novel's and the film's female representative of the Beat generation's sex, drugs and jazz-baby-jazz ethos.

Stewart researched her character's life thoroughly, listening to recordings by Henderson and meeting with Henderson's daughter. Stewart said she would like to dispel any idea that Henderson was a vulnerable figure in the Beat boys' club. She was just as sexually adventurous and committed to counterculture pursuits as the famously voracious Cassady (fictionalized as Dean Moriarty and played by Garrett Hedlund in the movie).

"I didn't want to just be ambience," Stewart said of researching her character. "It was always, 'What is she getting? What is she giving up? Is she being taken from?' And I would have to say, having gotten to know her daughter and listened to those tapes … there was nothing you could take from her. She was offering it up, and she was getting so much in return."

Henderson was "ahead of her time by 20 or 30 years," said director Salles, in San Francisco with Stewart.

Yet some fascinations are timeless, and thousands of young Stewart fans who never heard of Kerouac no doubt will arrive at "On the Road" by Googling "Kristen Stewart nude."

Playing an exuberant libertine means the clothes came off.

"There aren't too many scripts or projects that you come across and go, 'It just can't be done without it,' " Stewart said. Remaining clothed in the scenes in question "would have been really dishonest and afraid. All of ('Road') needs to be unabashedly itself and sprawlingly impulsive, and it needs to celebrate life in every way, and that's not by covering up."

Salles said Stewart's acting also pushes boundaries.

"She is constantly trying to reach the best performance she can give in every single take, and that is something I find admirable," Salles said.

Salles met with Stewart after two friends – director Alejandro González Iñárritu and film composer Gustavo Santaolalla – raved about her after seeing an early screening of Sean Penn's 2007 film "Into the Wild." In "Wild," Stewart plays a teen who shares a bond with Emile Hirsch's wanderer.

"I understood completely why they had been so impacted by her, because there is something completely magnetic in Kristen's acting in 'Into the Wild,' " Salles said.

Salles settled on Stewart for the Marylou role then, but it took years to secure financing for "On the Road," the shoot for which traversed Montreal, New Orleans, San Francisco and the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta town of Locke (see sidebar) in trying to capture its Beat characters' travels.

Stewart said she now appreciates the delay, since she was not ready at 17 or 18 for the role's racier aspects. As the project sat on the back burner, Stewart became a household name through the "Twilight" movies and also showed range by playing real-life rocker Joan Jett in "The Runaways."

"Her work in independent cinema is very much driven by characters who enter uncharted territories and trespass boundaries that are not immediately acceptable to the culture of the time," Salles said.

Stewart's vibrant, sun-kissed Marylou offers a stark visual and philosophical counterpoint to Bella, her dark-haired, pale Pacific Northwest virgin-until-married and human-until-vampired "Twilight" heroine. But no Stewart role is a reaction to any other, she said.

"I am drawn very naturally and very intuitively to everything I have done, including my commercial films," she said. "I think it is the same thing for those ('On the Road') characters and the people who inspired those characters. They weren't trying to make a statement necessarily. At one point they obviously saw that what they were doing was a statement. But initially, they were just being who they were."

Stewart's own personality remains in the development stage, as it does for anyone in his or her early 20s. But the public got a peek last summer after photos surfaced of the actress in clinches with her married, 41-year-old "Snow White and the Huntsman" director, Rupert Sanders.

Stewart long was rumored to be dating "Twilight" co-star Robert Pattinson but did not acknowledge the romance until after the Sanders photos went public. She issued a public apology to "the person I respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."

As if Twihards needed more reason to obsess. Already subjects of ardent curiosity, Stewart and Pattinson (who supposedly reunited after the scandal) became daily are-they-or-aren't-they gossip-site fodder after the Sanders incident. Each bowling and miniature-golf outing gets reported, though photos are rare.

With the "Twilight" films complete, and after so much focus on a private life also inextricably linked to that franchise, Stewart appears to be entering a new chapter.

Or at least she might be. Stewart will not kowtow to any narrative for herself.

"I guess if I stepped outside of my own life and looked at it, you might put a bookmark in, 'Oh, there's a good time to put Chapter 3,' " she said. "But when you are actually living it, no. I don't do things for impact. I have never been able to step outside my career, or especially my life – and you should never, ever mistake the two – and shape it like it is this malleable thing."

http://www.sacbee.com/2013/04/04/5314577/kristen-stewart-talks-about-on.html#storylink=cpy

(via http://kstewartnews.com)

Vanina
    Midnight Sun Vampire
    Midnight Sun Vampire
    Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: On the Road (2012)   On the Road (2012) - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΔευ 15 Απρ 2013 - 17:54

H Odeon δίνει νέα ημερομηνία 27 (σύμφωνα με το Facebook της) & 20 (σύμφωνα με το site της) Ιουνίου. Να δούμε αν θα μας την φέρει πάλι....

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=404382896336507&l=4ad8b93b87

http://odeon.gr/site/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=details&tableid=5&fabrik=6&rowid=22500368&lang=el
    evi
    The Volturi
    evi

Θηλυκό Ιχθύς
    Τόπος : Neverland..Hogwarts...Idris....
    Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 64746
    Registration date : 16/10/2009

Forks Student Profile
    Special ability Special ability: Mind Reading

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: On the Road (2012)   On the Road (2012) - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΔευ 15 Απρ 2013 - 18:37

μετα απο τοσο καιρο ισως να ναι και λιγακι περιττο...υπαρχει σε καλη αναλυση εδω και μηνες...κομοτηνη παντως την αφισα την εχει.
    http://www.stixoi.info/stixoi.php?info=MyStixoi&gr=poems&
    Vanina
    Midnight Sun Vampire
    Midnight Sun Vampire
    Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: On the Road (2012)   On the Road (2012) - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΔευ 15 Απρ 2013 - 18:47

Για εδώ που είμαι δεν το βλέπω να έρχεται, αλλά τεσπα. Ας παιχτεί στην υπόλοιπη Ελλάδα.
    evi
    The Volturi
    evi

Θηλυκό Ιχθύς

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: On the Road (2012)   On the Road (2012) - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΔευ 15 Απρ 2013 - 19:44

δεν το βλεπω να πηγαινω....
    Vanina
    Midnight Sun Vampire
    Midnight Sun Vampire
    Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: On the Road (2012)   On the Road (2012) - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΔευ 15 Απρ 2013 - 19:58

Έχει να κάνει & με την στήριξη στους ηθοποιούς. Όχι τελείωσε το "Twilight" & τους ξεχάσαμε.
    evi
    The Volturi
    evi

Θηλυκό Ιχθύς

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: On the Road (2012)   On the Road (2012) - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΔευ 15 Απρ 2013 - 20:31

Το χω πει πως για την κριστεν δεν τρελαινομαι κι ολας....και την ταινια την εχω ηδη οποτε...
    Vanina
    Midnight Sun Vampire
    Midnight Sun Vampire
    Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: On the Road (2012)   On the Road (2012) - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΔευ 15 Απρ 2013 - 20:37

Γενικά μιλάω Smile
    evi
    The Volturi
    evi

Θηλυκό Ιχθύς

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: On the Road (2012)   On the Road (2012) - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΤρι 16 Απρ 2013 - 1:57

ξερω...απλως το προβλημα νομιζω πως το εχουν γενικα οι κινηματογραφοι που τις φερνουν τοσο αργοτερα.
    Vanina
    Midnight Sun Vampire
    Midnight Sun Vampire
    Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: On the Road (2012)   On the Road (2012) - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΤρι 16 Απρ 2013 - 16:51

H Odeon είχε δώσει ημερομηνία 14 Μαρτίου & 2 - 3 βδομάδες πριν την προβολή την βγάζει από το προγραμμά της. Τώρα λέει τέλη Ιουνίου. Συγγνώμη, αλλά είναι άστοχη κίνηση. Μάρτη βγήκε & στις άλλες χώρες & αφού εδώ είδαν ότι δεν θα την προβάλει λογικό είναι πολλοί να την ψάξουν στο internet. Και τώρα λέει Ιούνη. Ναί αλλά όπως είπες & εσύ αυτή η καθυστέρηση θα τους κοστίσει σε εισιτήρια. Από προγραμματισμό μηδέν, τί να πώ? On the Road (2012) - Σελίδα 5 686606
    evi
    The Volturi
    evi

Θηλυκό Ιχθύς

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: On the Road (2012)   On the Road (2012) - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΤρι 16 Απρ 2013 - 17:44

Κανουν μεγαλες βλακειες ωρες ωρες....οπως και τοτε με το νερο για ελεφαντες που ειναι κορυφαια ταινια.
    Stella777
    Midnight Sun Vampire
    Midnight Sun Vampire
    Stella777

Θηλυκό Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 908
    Registration date : 07/04/2012

Forks Student Profile
    Team:

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: On the Road (2012)   On the Road (2012) - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 17 Απρ 2013 - 0:07

Γενικά είναι μεγάλη βλακεία να μη βγαίνει μια ταινία την ίδια ημερομηνία παντού. Σίγουρα χάνει πολύ μεγάλο μέρος από τα εισιτήρια που θα έκοβε αρχικά.
    Δεν ξέρω αν είναι πρόβλημα της εταιρείας παραγωγής ή της εταιρείας που ανέλαβε τη διανομή (που φαντάζομαι ότι δεν είναι η ίδια σε όλες τις χώρες, και εκεί ακριβώς έγκειται το πρόβλημα της ετεροχρονισμένης διανομής της ταινίας)
    evi
    The Volturi
    evi

Θηλυκό Ιχθύς

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: On the Road (2012)   On the Road (2012) - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 17 Απρ 2013 - 0:08

φταιει κι αυτο...αλλα οταν βγαζεις μια ταινια στο σινεμα σχεδον ενα χρονο μετα ισως να ειναι και λιγακι περιττο.
    Stella777
    Midnight Sun Vampire
    Midnight Sun Vampire
    Stella777

Forks Student Profile
    Team:

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: On the Road (2012)   On the Road (2012) - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 17 Απρ 2013 - 0:11

Ειδικά όταν είναι τέτοια ταινία, για όχι πολύ ευρύ κοινό...
    Συμφωνώ ότι είναι περιττό να βγει, και μάλιστα λίγο βλακώδες.
    evi
    The Volturi
    evi

Θηλυκό Ιχθύς

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: On the Road (2012)   On the Road (2012) - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 17 Απρ 2013 - 0:12

Ειναι...μπορει να κυκλοφορει και σε dvd ηδη...
    AspaKorth
    The Volturi
    AspaKorth

Θηλυκό Σκορπιός
    Τόπος : Γιαννενα
    Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 8796
    Registration date : 08/09/2011

Forks Student Profile
    Special ability Special ability: See Through Lies

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: On the Road (2012)   On the Road (2012) - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 17 Απρ 2013 - 9:55

τουλαχιστον θα την γαλουν εστω τελη ιουνιου?

η θα βγαλουν καμμια ανακοινωση καμμια ωραια πρωία και θα μας πουν σορυ αλλα τελικα δεν θα προβληθει?
    Vanina
    Midnight Sun Vampire
    Midnight Sun Vampire
    Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: On the Road (2012)   On the Road (2012) - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΔευ 10 Ιουν 2013 - 12:04

Πάλι πίσω την έσπρωξαν, 25 Ιουλίου. Μου φαίνεται θεωρούν το κοινό ηλίθιους, του λιναριού τα πάθη έχει περάσει αυτή η ταινία. Αν δε σε συμφέρει κύριε, πές δεν την προβάλλω να τελειώνουμε, γιατί αρχίζω & τα παίρνω On the Road (2012) - Σελίδα 5 872396

http://odeon.gr/site/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=details&tableid=5&fabrik=6&rowid=22500368&lang=el
    Stella777
    Midnight Sun Vampire
    Midnight Sun Vampire
    Stella777

Forks Student Profile
    Team:

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: On the Road (2012)   On the Road (2012) - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΠεμ 13 Ιουν 2013 - 15:09

Ωχ, άμα αρχίσεις να τα παίρνεις κι εσύ, που είσαι η προσωποποίηση της ηρεμίας, τότε τα πράγματα είναι σοβαρά... LOL
    Έτσι που τις φέρνουν τις ταινίες ένα χρόνο αφού προβλήθηκαν στο εξωτερικό και βγήκαν και σε DVD, άρα υπάρχουν παντού στο ιντερνετ σε εξαιρετική ανάλυση, δεν τους βλέπω να κόβουν πολλά εισιτήρια.
    Είδες ένα άρθρο από συνέντευξη των Τζ. Λούκας και Στ. Σπίλμπεργκ για το μέλλον του κινηματογράφου?
    Vanina
    Midnight Sun Vampire
    Midnight Sun Vampire
    Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: On the Road (2012)   On the Road (2012) - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΠεμ 13 Ιουν 2013 - 16:46

Τώρα τη διάβασα. Αν κάποιος θέλει να την διαβάσει είναι εδώ http://www.theverge.com/2013/6/13/4425486/steven-spielberg-george-lucas-usc-film-industry-massive-implosion
    Και οι 2 μου φαίνονται διορατικοί άνθρωποι, έχουν βγάλει απίστευτα λεφτά & ο Lucas δημιούργησε ένα τεράστιο franchise που πουλάει εδώ & 35 χρόνια απ' το τίποτα. Οπότε δεν αποκλείεται να εξελιχθούν προς αυτή την κατεύθυνση τελικά τα πράγματα.
    Τον τελευταίο μήνα και κάτι, έχω παρατηρήσει & κάτι άλλο εδώ στην Ελλάδα. Οι νέες κυκλοφορίες DVD έχουν μειωθεί πολύ. Δεν ξέρω αν είναι τοπικό φαινόμενο, λόγω της κρίσης εδώ στην Ελλάδα, ή υποδεικνύει μία παγκόσμια γενικότερη κρίση στο Home Entertainment. Και είναι λογικό. Γιατί να νοικιάσω ή να αγοράσω μία ταινία, όταν μπορώ να την κατεβάσω ή απλά να την δώ τζάμπα? Όμως σταδιακά πάμε σε ριζική αναδιάρθρωση του τρόπου λειτουργίας του κινηματογράφου και των DVD club. H Odeon π.χ. πρόσφατα δημιούργησε site όπου μπορείς να δείς ταινίες πληρώνοντας από 0,65 ευρώ και πάνω. Αυτό δεν είναι μεγάλο πλήγμα για τα DVD club? Πάνε να γλιτώσουν την πειρατεία & ενώ οι ίδιοι εισπράττουν απευθείας, παρακάμπτονται οι επιχειρηματίες των DVD club.

Και επειδή βγαίνω εντελώς off topic, να γυρίσω στη συγκεκριμένη ταινία.
    Έχεις ένα indie, χωρίς μεγάλο studio από πίσω (η American Zoetrope των Coppola & Lucas δεν θεωρείται μεγάλο studio), με προϋπολογισμό γύρω στα 25 εκ. δολλάρια. Δεν είναι blockbuster, δεν έχει εφέ & ξέρεις ότι δεν θα κόψει τόσα πολλά εισιτήρια. Βασίζεται & σ' ένα "δύσκολο" βιβλίο, που δεν είναι για τον καθένα, αλλά πιο πολύ για ψαγμένους. Και την βγάζεις ένα χρόνο αφού ο υπόλοιπος πλανήτης την έχει ήδη δεί? Ποιό το όφελος? Μόνο να πείς ότι την έβγαλες στους κινηματογράφους? Απ'τις πολλές αναβολές εκείνοι που ήθελαν αρχικά να την δούν το πήραν απόφαση & την είδαν στο internet. ¶ρα μένουν οι fans των ηθοποιών που θέλουν να τους στηρίξουν & ο κύκλος των υποψήφιων θεατών στενεύει ακόμα περισσότερο. Βάλε & το ότι την κόβω να μην έχει πανελλαδική προβολή, μετά θα πούν ξέρεις δεν πήγε καλά στην Ελλάδα. Δεν πήγε καλά γιατί εσύ φίλε διανομέα δεν δημιούργησες τις κατάλληλες προϋποθέσεις για να βγάλει τα χρήματα, απ' τα οποία στην τελική εσύ θα πάρεις ποσοστό ως διανομέας.

Σπόιλερ:
    Vanina
    Midnight Sun Vampire
    Midnight Sun Vampire
    Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: On the Road (2012)   On the Road (2012) - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΤρι 16 Ιουλ 2013 - 19:42

H Odeon κάνει διαγωνισμό για εισιτήρια για την ταινία. Απ' ότι κατάλαβα θα γίνει ειδική προβολή πριν βγεί κανονικά η ταινία στις 25 Ιουλίου

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=452653401509456&set=a.111877752253691.18542.111826088925524&type=1&theater
    Vanina
    Midnight Sun Vampire
    Midnight Sun Vampire
    Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: On the Road (2012)   On the Road (2012) - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΔευ 22 Ιουλ 2013 - 16:35

Για όσους μένουν Αθήνα η Odeon δίνει 10 διπλές προσκλήσεις, οι οποίες συνοδεύονται & από ένα βιβλίο για τον καθένα που θα τις κερδίσει. Για να συμμετέχετε κάντε like & αφήστε ένα σχόλιο στο post της Odeon στο Facebook. Ο διαγωνισμός λήγει στις 8 σήμερα το απόγευμα

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=548997991826668&set=a.535665639826570.1073741826.391723620887440&type=1&theater

On the Road (2012)
    Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
    Σελίδα 5 από 6Μετάβαση στη σελίδα : Επιστροφή  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Επόμενο
     Παρόμοια θέματα
    -
    » MTV Movie Awards

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
    Bella And Edward :: Twilight Cast :: Kristen Stewart-
    Μετάβαση σε: