Bella And Edward
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

ΦόρουμΠόρταλΕικονοθήκηΑναζήτησηLatest imagesΣύνδεσηΕγγραφή
Η συνέχεια της διάσημης σειράς βιβλίων έρχεται στα βιβλιοπωλεία στις 4 Αυγούστου με τίτλο «Midnight Sun» και αφηγείται την ιστορία του «Λυκόφωτος» από την πλευρά του Edward Cullen.
Πρόσφατα Θέματα
» Ashley's Greene blog
Fifty Shades Darker *Movie* I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 17 Μαρ 2023 - 15:11 από Marzaki Cullen

» Τι ακουτε αυτη την στιγμη;
Fifty Shades Darker *Movie* I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 4 Ιουν 2021 - 15:08 από April

» Bella And Edward - 11 χρόνια μετά
Fifty Shades Darker *Movie* I_icon_minitimeΤετ 6 Ιαν 2021 - 20:34 από Marzaki Cullen

» Συζήτηση για το Midnight Sun
Fifty Shades Darker *Movie* I_icon_minitimeΚυρ 13 Δεκ 2020 - 17:38 από Katrin

» Robert Pattinson
Fifty Shades Darker *Movie* I_icon_minitimeΔευ 7 Σεπ 2020 - 21:40 από $ofi@ + Edward

» Infernal Devices - Κουρδιστός 'Αγγελος
Fifty Shades Darker *Movie* I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 8 Μάης 2020 - 1:03 από evi

» Wallpapers by twins
Fifty Shades Darker *Movie* I_icon_minitimeΔευ 4 Μάης 2020 - 13:25 από Zafrina

» Twilight the movie
Fifty Shades Darker *Movie* I_icon_minitimeΚυρ 3 Μάης 2020 - 12:07 από hiddenfantasy

» Vampire Diaries - TV Series
Fifty Shades Darker *Movie* I_icon_minitimeΔευ 13 Απρ 2020 - 12:11 από Zafrina

» New Moon the movie
Fifty Shades Darker *Movie* I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 10 Απρ 2020 - 12:49 από Zafrina

Παρόμοια θέματα
Quote of the Week
"Bella is with Edward. She's a part of this family, and we protect our family."

Carlisle Cullen, Twilight
Character of the Week
Rosalie Lillian Hale

(born 1915 in Rochester, New York) is a member of the Olympic coven.

She is the wife of Emmett Cullen and the adoptive daughter of Carlisle and Esme Cullen, as well as the adoptive sister of Jasper Hale (in Forks, she and Jasper pretend to be twins), Alice, and Edward Cullen.

Rosalie is the adoptive sister-in-law of Bella Swan and adoptive aunt of Renesmee Cullen, as well as the ex-fiancée of Royce King II.
Μάης 2024
ΔευΤριΤετΠεμΠαρΣαβΚυρ
ΗμερολόγιοΗμερολόγιο
Bella & Edward Playlist
Το μαργαριτάρι της Ροδεσίας

Στο κατώφλι µιας νέας εποχής για τη Ροδεσία, η Μάντριγκαλ, έχοντας χάσει τον άντρα της λίγες µονάχα ώρες µετά τον γάµο τους, θρήνησε βαθιά την απώλειά του και αποφάσισε να ζήσει µε τη θύµησή του. Όµως δεν φαντάστηκε ποτέ πως θα της ζητούσαν να πάρει τη θέση της συζύγου του βασιλιά.

Ο βασιλιάς Έντουαρντ, αφού γνώρισε την απόλυτη ευτυχία δίπλα στη γυναίκα που λάτρεψε όσο καµία, την ¶µπερλιν, δέχτηκε το σκληρότερο χτύπηµα της µοίρας όταν εκείνη πέθανε πριν προλάβει να φέρει στον κόσµο το παιδί τους. Ωστόσο, προκειµένου ν' ανταποκριθεί στα βασιλικά του καθήκοντα και να χαρίσει έναν διάδοχο στη Ροδεσία, είναι υποχρεωµένος να παντρευτεί ξανά και απ' όλες τις υποψήφιες επιλέγει τη Μάντριγκαλ.

Μήπως όµως το όνοµα της νέας του συζύγου κουβαλά µια σκοτεινή µοίρα; ¶ραγε υπάρχει ελπίδα να αλλάξει το πεπρωµένο; Θα καταφέρει η Μάντριγκαλ να ξυπνήσει την αγάπη στην καρδιά του άντρα και βασιλιά της; Κι εκείνος θα είναι σε θέση να αναγνωρίσει και να αποδεχτεί τα αισθήµατά του πριν χάσει τα πάντα για άλλη µια φορά;

Συγγραφέας ΣΤΕΦΑΝΟΥ ΜΑΡΙΑ
Εκδότης ΩΚΕΑΝΙΔΑ

Fifty Shades Darker *Movie*

Πήγαινε κάτω 
+4
Dalia
$ofi@ + Edward
evi
EliRose
8 απαντήσεις
Μετάβαση στη σελίδα : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Επόμενο
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
EliRose
The Volturi
EliRose

Θηλυκό Ζυγός
Τόπος : Magnolia
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 26698
Registration date : 20/11/2011

Forks Student Profile
Team: Edward - Bella Edward - Bella
Special ability Special ability: Creating Illusions

Fifty Shades Darker *Movie* Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Fifty Shades Darker *Movie*   Fifty Shades Darker *Movie* I_icon_minitimeΠεμ 19 Φεβ 2015 - 2:02

Fifty Shades Darker *Movie* Latest?cb=20121127205948

On Sunday, thousands of "Fifty Shades" fans were ecstatic to find out the "Fifty Shades Darker" might be released in 2016 and the filming may commence in June, according to Twitter user @fiftyshades_UK.

"Official info from UNIVERSAL: Fifty Shades Darker will be released March 2016 + filming will start in June. Thanks to @fiftyshadesbabyyeah."

Hundreds of fans have reacted positively to the news. Twitter user @Itchypanda wrote, "The sequel to 50 Shades of Grey, 50 Shades Darker will arrive next year in 2016! They must have filmed the back-to-back or shooting soon."
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/6455097-l-na
EliRose
The Volturi
EliRose

Θηλυκό Ζυγός

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Fifty Shades Darker *Movie*   Fifty Shades Darker *Movie* I_icon_minitimeΠεμ 19 Φεβ 2015 - 2:03

“Fifty Shades of Grey” just opened over ValentineΆs Day weekend, but eager fans already are clamoring for “Fifty Shades Darker,” the sequel to E.L. JamesΆ best-selling erotic novel. It was originally reported that Sam Taylor-Johnson would return to direct the second movie of the trilogy, but the Sun is reporting differently.

Even though the British director said she “signed on” for another movie, she does not want to continue with the trilogy since she and James fought constantly on the set of “Fifty Shades of Grey,” the Sun reported via the U.K.Άs Daily Mail.

“Sam won't be back for the 'Fifty Shades' sequels. She wants out and Universal knows that's the right decision,” film insider Dan Wootton told the newspaper Tuesday. “Her relationship with Erika has become absolutely toxic -- they despise each other and blame each other for the problems with the film.”

James, whose first name is Erika, wanted more sex scenes and Johnson wanted to lead with illusion, according to the report. The director was quick to admit the two women “clashed” about how the film should be made.

“We definitely fought, but they were creative fights and we would resolve them," Johnson said while discussing what it was like to work with James in an interview with Porter magazine. "We would have proper on-set barneys, and I'm not confrontational, but it was about finding a way between the two of us, satisfying her vision of what she'd written as well as my need to visualize this person on screen, but, you know, we got there,” the director said. "It was difficult, I'm not going to lie.”

Still, Johnson wanted to be a part of the film. "I knew how it should be made, needed to be made, and I felt a certain responsibility to make it the right way," Taylor-Johnson said about the sadomasochism-themed movie via Us Weekly. "I felt it was an incredible story. It's like a dark twisted fairy tale, very romantic, and it was interesting how troubling it was, and how romance and the darkness interweaved."

On Twitter, James has been busy promoting “FSOG,” which grossed $248.7 million at the global box office in its opening week.

Taylor-Johnson has not made a public comment about not being involved in “Fifty Shades Darker.”

( http://www.ibtimes.com/fifty-shades-darker-movie-news-sam-taylor-johnson-wont-direct-fifty-shades-grey-1819674 )

αντε να τζασουμε την σκηνοθετη μπας και δουμε προκοπη!
evi
The Volturi
evi

Θηλυκό Ιχθύς
Τόπος : Neverland..Hogwarts...Idris....
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 64746
Registration date : 16/10/2009

Forks Student Profile
Special ability Special ability: Mind Reading

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Fifty Shades Darker *Movie*   Fifty Shades Darker *Movie* I_icon_minitimeΠεμ 19 Φεβ 2015 - 2:06

ισως να ειναι και για το καλυτερο ναι.
ετσι κι αλλιως ολα τα μεγαλα μπλοκ μαστερ περναν απο διαφορα χερια.
http://www.stixoi.info/stixoi.php?info=MyStixoi&gr=poems&
EliRose
The Volturi
EliRose

Θηλυκό Ζυγός

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Fifty Shades Darker *Movie*   Fifty Shades Darker *Movie* I_icon_minitimeΠεμ 19 Φεβ 2015 - 2:23

διαβασα οτι βριστηκανε συγγραφεας-σκηνοθετης...γι'αυτο την κανει λουης η κουκλιτσα
evi
The Volturi
evi

Θηλυκό Ιχθύς

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Fifty Shades Darker *Movie*   Fifty Shades Darker *Movie* I_icon_minitimeΠεμ 19 Φεβ 2015 - 13:40

who cares giggle
EliRose
The Volturi
EliRose

Θηλυκό Ζυγός

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Fifty Shades Darker *Movie*   Fifty Shades Darker *Movie* I_icon_minitimeΠεμ 19 Φεβ 2015 - 14:07

κανεις...κουτσομπολιο κανουμε!
evi
The Volturi
evi

Θηλυκό Ιχθύς

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Fifty Shades Darker *Movie*   Fifty Shades Darker *Movie* I_icon_minitimeΠεμ 19 Φεβ 2015 - 14:28

αν ειναι να βγει του χρονου τετοια εποχη θα μαθουμε συντομα θα πρεπει να ξεκινησουν γυρισματα
EliRose
The Volturi
EliRose

Θηλυκό Ζυγός

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Fifty Shades Darker *Movie*   Fifty Shades Darker *Movie* I_icon_minitimeΠεμ 19 Φεβ 2015 - 14:32

μακαρι στη δευτερη να τα πανε καλυτερα... και ν'αφησει μουσι του παιδι...στεναχωρια ξερεις...
evi
The Volturi
evi

Θηλυκό Ιχθύς

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Fifty Shades Darker *Movie*   Fifty Shades Darker *Movie* I_icon_minitimeΠεμ 19 Φεβ 2015 - 14:51

Τοτε ελπιζω να ναι πολυ στεναχωρημενο σε ολη την ταινια. giggle
EliRose
The Volturi
EliRose

Θηλυκό Ζυγός

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Fifty Shades Darker *Movie*   Fifty Shades Darker *Movie* I_icon_minitimeΠεμ 19 Φεβ 2015 - 15:29

boogie boogie
evi
The Volturi
evi

Θηλυκό Ιχθύς

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Fifty Shades Darker *Movie*   Fifty Shades Darker *Movie* I_icon_minitimeΠεμ 19 Φεβ 2015 - 16:42

giggle giggle
EliRose
The Volturi
EliRose

Θηλυκό Ζυγός

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Fifty Shades Darker *Movie*   Fifty Shades Darker *Movie* I_icon_minitimeΠεμ 12 Μαρ 2015 - 10:02

FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Stars Demanding Huge Raises for Sequels

The Fifty Shades of Grey sequels are shaping up to be a delightful cautionary tale/trainwreck. The movie opened huge with $81 million, but then suffered a 73% drop the following weekend. That means word of mouth was negative, and fans didnΆt like the film enough for repeat viewings. It was a smash-and-grab job, but it has managed to net over $500 million worldwide, which is impressive based on its relatively low budget.

But getting to this kind of box office success was a trial that saw constant bickering between author E.L. James and director Sam Taylor-Johnson, stars Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson loathing each other, and the sequel is without a writer, director, or a release date. This was before the cuckoo author started demanding even more control over the sequels even though her interference drove away the director and will likely repel others from taking the job. And now the stars—who have no chemistry on or off screen—want huge raises.

According to THR, Dornan and Johnson are looking to get pay bumps in the seven figures to return. They were paid $250,000 each for the first movie and a three-picture deal, and although there were tiered box office bonuses, they didnΆt receive any participation on the back end. Simply put, Fifty Shades is the crap role you take so that you can boost your profile for better projects. Their low salaries in turn helped keep the cost of production low. Everyone wins except people with good taste.

Now Dornan and Johnson are eyeing the kind of deal the Twilight stars got or along the lines of Jennifer Lawrence when she renegotiated her Hunger Games contract from $500,000 on the first movie into $10 million for Catching Fire. But hereΆs the major difference: those movies had box office momentum and fans liked the actors.

Still, THR reports that Universal chair Donna Langley doesnΆt want unhappy stars, and certainly doesnΆt want them asking out of their contract when the studio already has to deal with an egomaniacal, hack author and also finding a new writer and director. ItΆs not so much that Dornan and Johnson are memorable in their roles as much as casting is a headache, and Universal wants to get rolling on an early 2016 shoot for a 2017 release.

But if the producers want to keep the budget reasonable (i.e. around the $40 million it cost to make the first film), it makes more sense to bump the actors than to bump their pay. Hollywood has no shortage of actors who are willing to enter the Red Room of Pain.

http://collider.com/fifty-shades-of-grey-stars-demand-raises/
evi
The Volturi
evi

Θηλυκό Ιχθύς

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Fifty Shades Darker *Movie*   Fifty Shades Darker *Movie* I_icon_minitimeΠεμ 12 Μαρ 2015 - 14:34

με το να αλλαξουν τους ηθοποιους δεν ξερω κατα ποσο θα τραβηξουν οι επομενες...αν ειναι να πατωσουν με αυτους που ηδη εχουν αμα αλλαξουν κι ολας θα γλειφουν τα πατωματα.
$ofi@ + Edward
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
$ofi@ + Edward

Θηλυκό Κριός
Τόπος : Neverland
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 4949
Registration date : 03/07/2010

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Fifty Shades Darker *Movie*   Fifty Shades Darker *Movie* I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 24 Απρ 2015 - 19:18

ανακονωθηκε η μερα προβολης της 2ης ταινιας 10 φεβρουαριου 2017
και της 3ης 9 φεβρουαριου 2018

η 1η φωτο
Fifty Shades Darker *Movie* 29px4bq
EliRose
The Volturi
EliRose

Θηλυκό Ζυγός

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Fifty Shades Darker *Movie*   Fifty Shades Darker *Movie* I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 24 Απρ 2015 - 19:26

2017??ελπιζω η αναμονη να ειναι για καλο!
$ofi@ + Edward
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
$ofi@ + Edward

Θηλυκό Κριός

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Fifty Shades Darker *Movie*   Fifty Shades Darker *Movie* I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 24 Απρ 2015 - 19:34

θα αργησει μαλλον γιατι ψαχνουν για σκηνοθετη και επισης ειχαν πολλα παραπονα για την ταινια που πρεπει να διορθωσουν
evi
The Volturi
evi

Θηλυκό Ιχθύς

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Fifty Shades Darker *Movie*   Fifty Shades Darker *Movie* I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 24 Απρ 2015 - 19:45

κι αν αργησει να το βγαλουν κανενα εξαμηνο μετα.
EliRose
The Volturi
EliRose

Θηλυκό Ζυγός

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Fifty Shades Darker *Movie*   Fifty Shades Darker *Movie* I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 24 Απρ 2015 - 20:08

ελπιζω να γινει καλη δουλεια τουλαχιστον αυτη τη φορα!
evi
The Volturi
evi

Θηλυκό Ιχθύς

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Fifty Shades Darker *Movie*   Fifty Shades Darker *Movie* I_icon_minitimeΣαβ 25 Απρ 2015 - 4:29

απο οτι φαινεται η συνεχειες θα βγουν το 17 και το 18.οποτε ναι καλα θα κανουν να κανουν κτ αξιολογο γτ αλλιως δεν βλεπω να τραβαει.
$ofi@ + Edward
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
$ofi@ + Edward

Θηλυκό Κριός

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Fifty Shades Darker *Movie*   Fifty Shades Darker *Movie* I_icon_minitimeΣαβ 25 Απρ 2015 - 13:38

μαλλον γι'αυτο το αργουν για να διορθωθουν τα λαθη
EliRose
The Volturi
EliRose

Θηλυκό Ζυγός

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Fifty Shades Darker *Movie*   Fifty Shades Darker *Movie* I_icon_minitimeΣαβ 25 Απρ 2015 - 13:53

μακαρι!
evi
The Volturi
evi

Θηλυκό Ιχθύς

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Fifty Shades Darker *Movie*   Fifty Shades Darker *Movie* I_icon_minitimeΣαβ 25 Απρ 2015 - 17:26

φοβαμαι ομως πως το πανε πολυ πισω και το ολο θεμα θα εχει ψοφησει μεχρι τοτε.
EliRose
The Volturi
EliRose

Θηλυκό Ζυγός

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Fifty Shades Darker *Movie*   Fifty Shades Darker *Movie* I_icon_minitimeΣαβ 25 Απρ 2015 - 18:39

there is sex involved darling...don't worry μια χαρα θα τα παει geek geek geek
evi
The Volturi
evi

Θηλυκό Ιχθύς

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Fifty Shades Darker *Movie*   Fifty Shades Darker *Movie* I_icon_minitimeΣαβ 25 Απρ 2015 - 18:54

raw instincts guide us all in the end huh... giggle
EliRose
The Volturi
EliRose

Θηλυκό Ζυγός

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Fifty Shades Darker *Movie*   Fifty Shades Darker *Movie* I_icon_minitimeΣαβ 25 Απρ 2015 - 22:20

δεν το λενε sex drive για το τιποτα...

Fifty Shades Darker *Movie*
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 1 από 7Μετάβαση στη σελίδα : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Επόμενο
 Παρόμοια θέματα
-
» Fifty Shades of Grey Soundtrack
» Eclipse the movie
» Twilight The Movie-The Soundtrack

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
Bella And Edward :: Fifty Shades Of Grey-
Μετάβαση σε: