Bella And Edward
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

ΦόρουμΠόρταλΕικονοθήκηΑναζήτησηLatest imagesΣύνδεσηΕγγραφή
Η συνέχεια της διάσημης σειράς βιβλίων έρχεται στα βιβλιοπωλεία στις 4 Αυγούστου με τίτλο «Midnight Sun» και αφηγείται την ιστορία του «Λυκόφωτος» από την πλευρά του Edward Cullen.
Πρόσφατα Θέματα
» Ashley's Greene blog
The Eldest Curses - Σελίδα 4 I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 17 Μαρ 2023 - 15:11 από Marzaki Cullen

» Τι ακουτε αυτη την στιγμη;
The Eldest Curses - Σελίδα 4 I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 4 Ιουν 2021 - 15:08 από April

» Bella And Edward - 11 χρόνια μετά
The Eldest Curses - Σελίδα 4 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 6 Ιαν 2021 - 20:34 από Marzaki Cullen

» Συζήτηση για το Midnight Sun
The Eldest Curses - Σελίδα 4 I_icon_minitimeΚυρ 13 Δεκ 2020 - 17:38 από Katrin

» Robert Pattinson
The Eldest Curses - Σελίδα 4 I_icon_minitimeΔευ 7 Σεπ 2020 - 21:40 από $ofi@ + Edward

» Infernal Devices - Κουρδιστός 'Αγγελος
The Eldest Curses - Σελίδα 4 I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 8 Μάης 2020 - 1:03 από evi

» Wallpapers by twins
The Eldest Curses - Σελίδα 4 I_icon_minitimeΔευ 4 Μάης 2020 - 13:25 από Zafrina

» Twilight the movie
The Eldest Curses - Σελίδα 4 I_icon_minitimeΚυρ 3 Μάης 2020 - 12:07 από hiddenfantasy

» Vampire Diaries - TV Series
The Eldest Curses - Σελίδα 4 I_icon_minitimeΔευ 13 Απρ 2020 - 12:11 από Zafrina

» New Moon the movie
The Eldest Curses - Σελίδα 4 I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 10 Απρ 2020 - 12:49 από Zafrina

Quote of the Week
"Bella is with Edward. She's a part of this family, and we protect our family."

Carlisle Cullen, Twilight
Character of the Week
Rosalie Lillian Hale

(born 1915 in Rochester, New York) is a member of the Olympic coven.

She is the wife of Emmett Cullen and the adoptive daughter of Carlisle and Esme Cullen, as well as the adoptive sister of Jasper Hale (in Forks, she and Jasper pretend to be twins), Alice, and Edward Cullen.

Rosalie is the adoptive sister-in-law of Bella Swan and adoptive aunt of Renesmee Cullen, as well as the ex-fiancée of Royce King II.
Μάης 2024
ΔευΤριΤετΠεμΠαρΣαβΚυρ
ΗμερολόγιοΗμερολόγιο
Bella & Edward Playlist
Το μαργαριτάρι της Ροδεσίας

Στο κατώφλι µιας νέας εποχής για τη Ροδεσία, η Μάντριγκαλ, έχοντας χάσει τον άντρα της λίγες µονάχα ώρες µετά τον γάµο τους, θρήνησε βαθιά την απώλειά του και αποφάσισε να ζήσει µε τη θύµησή του. Όµως δεν φαντάστηκε ποτέ πως θα της ζητούσαν να πάρει τη θέση της συζύγου του βασιλιά.

Ο βασιλιάς Έντουαρντ, αφού γνώρισε την απόλυτη ευτυχία δίπλα στη γυναίκα που λάτρεψε όσο καµία, την Άµπερλιν, δέχτηκε το σκληρότερο χτύπηµα της µοίρας όταν εκείνη πέθανε πριν προλάβει να φέρει στον κόσµο το παιδί τους. Ωστόσο, προκειµένου ν' ανταποκριθεί στα βασιλικά του καθήκοντα και να χαρίσει έναν διάδοχο στη Ροδεσία, είναι υποχρεωµένος να παντρευτεί ξανά και απ' όλες τις υποψήφιες επιλέγει τη Μάντριγκαλ.

Μήπως όµως το όνοµα της νέας του συζύγου κουβαλά µια σκοτεινή µοίρα; Άραγε υπάρχει ελπίδα να αλλάξει το πεπρωµένο; Θα καταφέρει η Μάντριγκαλ να ξυπνήσει την αγάπη στην καρδιά του άντρα και βασιλιά της; Κι εκείνος θα είναι σε θέση να αναγνωρίσει και να αποδεχτεί τα αισθήµατά του πριν χάσει τα πάντα για άλλη µια φορά;

Συγγραφέας ΣΤΕΦΑΝΟΥ ΜΑΡΙΑ
Εκδότης ΩΚΕΑΝΙΔΑ

The Eldest Curses

Πήγαινε κάτω 
3 απαντήσεις
Μετάβαση στη σελίδα : Επιστροφή  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Επόμενο
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
EliRose
The Volturi
EliRose

Θηλυκό Ζυγός
Τόπος : Magnolia
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 26698
Registration date : 20/11/2011

Forks Student Profile
Team: Edward - Bella Edward - Bella
Special ability Special ability: Creating Illusions

The Eldest Curses - Σελίδα 4 Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: The Eldest Curses   The Eldest Curses - Σελίδα 4 I_icon_minitimeΠεμ 14 Ιουν 2018 - 23:02

GIVE MALEC TO THE PEOPLE!!!!!
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/6455097-l-na
evi
The Volturi
evi

Θηλυκό Ιχθύς
Τόπος : Neverland..Hogwarts...Idris....
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 64746
Registration date : 16/10/2009

Forks Student Profile
Special ability Special ability: Mind Reading

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: The Eldest Curses   The Eldest Curses - Σελίδα 4 I_icon_minitimeΣαβ 16 Ιουν 2018 - 1:12

Το καλο που της θελω να αξιζει οσο τπτ αλλο.
Ποσο να περιμενουμε πια.Φτανει.Γαμω το προγραμμα του εκδοτικου.Εδω και 3 χρονια το εχει τελειωσει.
The Eldest Curses - Σελίδα 4 TwoRcOk
http://www.stixoi.info/stixoi.php?info=MyStixoi&gr=poems&
EliRose
The Volturi
EliRose

Θηλυκό Ζυγός

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: The Eldest Curses   The Eldest Curses - Σελίδα 4 I_icon_minitimeΣαβ 16 Ιουν 2018 - 11:29

The Eldest Curses - Σελίδα 4 Tumblr_nr6qlvi_Tn81slj55oo5_400
evi
The Volturi
evi

Θηλυκό Ιχθύς

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: The Eldest Curses   The Eldest Curses - Σελίδα 4 I_icon_minitimeΣαβ 16 Ιουν 2018 - 11:42

The Eldest Curses - Σελίδα 4 Tenor
EliRose
The Volturi
EliRose

Θηλυκό Ζυγός

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: The Eldest Curses   The Eldest Curses - Σελίδα 4 I_icon_minitimeΣαβ 16 Ιουν 2018 - 15:53

The Eldest Curses - Σελίδα 4 Tumblr_mwfjeasvdt1qkiyi1o1_500
EliRose
The Volturi
EliRose

Θηλυκό Ζυγός

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: The Eldest Curses   The Eldest Curses - Σελίδα 4 I_icon_minitimeΣαβ 16 Ιουν 2018 - 22:15

Malec in Eldest Curses.

A slow sweet song with a shivery beat began. Alec would not have thought the dance floor could become more crowded, but it happened. Dozens of masked Downworlders in formal wear who had previously been standing near the walls converged on the floor. Alec found himself standing awkwardly alone in the center of the room as couples twirled around him in unison. Crowns of thorns and towering multi-colored feathers blocked his vision. He looked around in alarm for an escape route.

Instead he saw Magnus. Magnus all in silver and black, like the night sky. “May I have this dance, sir?”

“I was coming to find you,” said Alec, a little breathless.

“I saw you coming.” Magnus’s gorgeous lips curved beneath his shining mask. “We found each other.”

He moved in close to Alec, one hand settling on his lower back, lacing their fingers together with the other, and kissed him. The glancing touch of his mouth was like a ray of light on water, illuminating and transforming. Alec moved instinctively closer, longing to be illuminated and transformed again, then remembered they had a mission. He should remain on task.

“I met a Shadowhunter here called Helen Blackthorn,” he murmured against Magnus’s mouth. “She said—”

Magnus kissed him again.

“Something fascinating, I’m sure,” he said. “You haven’t answered my question.”

“What question?”

“May I have this dance?”

“Of course,” said Alec. “I mean—I would love this dance. It’s only that I know we should work this out.”

Magnus drew in a breath and nodded.

“We will. Tell me.”

He had been smiling before, but the smile had faded. Instead there was a certain burdened set to Magnus’s shoulders. Magnus felt guilty, Alec realized for the first time, with shattering dismay. Magnus felt as if he was spoiling Alec’s vacation when the truth was that there would be no holiday without Magnus, no shine of magic and no shocks of joy, no lights and no music.

Alec reached up and touched the bright silvery mask Magnus wore. He could see his own face reflected in the mask as if it were a mirror, eyes wide and blue against the glittering carnival of the Venetian ballroom. He almost did not recognize himself, he looked so happy.

Then he pushed the mask up and he could see Magnus’s face. That was better.

“Let’s dance first,” he said.

The Eldest Curses - Σελίδα 4 Tumblr_mmh4ud_RHg_W1qbe6geo1_250
evi
The Volturi
evi

Θηλυκό Ιχθύς

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: The Eldest Curses   The Eldest Curses - Σελίδα 4 I_icon_minitimeΣαβ 16 Ιουν 2018 - 23:10

The Eldest Curses - Σελίδα 4 Tumblr_n7cy2vN3ra1smcbm7o1_250

EliRose
The Volturi
EliRose

Θηλυκό Ζυγός

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: The Eldest Curses   The Eldest Curses - Σελίδα 4 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 27 Ιουν 2018 - 19:55

“What was that noise?” Alec asked, mildly alarmed.

“Oh, it’s just Jace,” Isabelle said dismissively. “Hands off, Jace! He called me.”

“No, the sound like a thousand trashcan lids falling out of the sky.”

“Oh, Jace was swinging a big axe on a chain when you called,” Isabelle said. “Jace! Your axe is stuck in the wall. Don’t worry about unimportant things, Alec. Update me on the important stuff. How is Magnus, and I don’t mean his wellbeing?“

Alec coughed.

“I mean, how are his skills, and I’m not talking about the magical ones,” Isabelle clarified.

“I understand what you mean!” said Alec.

Alec did not exactly have an answer for Isabelle on that particular topic. When he and Magnus had been dating in New York, there had been several times when Alec really wanted to take things farther, but he wasn’t sure of how he felt. He was scared by the immensity of how much he felt. They had only ever made out. Magnus had never pushed. Then the war came, and after the war Magnus asked him on vacation to Europe, and Alec said yes. Alec had presumed they both understood that meant Alec was ready to go anywhere and do anything with Magnus. He was nervous, but he wanted to try all of it: having a future together, going as far as they could go, in every sense of the word.

Only Magnus had not made a move. Magnus was always so careful with Alec. In this case, Alec wished he was being less careful, because Alec was not very good at conversations, especially awkward conversations about feelings—which were all conversations about feelings—and he could not work out how to ask.

Surely Magnus wanted to. Didn’t he?

I.NEED.THIS BOOK.
The Eldest Curses - Σελίδα 4 Tumblr_oplbaq_Vc6_K1u4ypbyo1_400
evi
The Volturi
evi

Θηλυκό Ιχθύς

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: The Eldest Curses   The Eldest Curses - Σελίδα 4 I_icon_minitimeΠεμ 28 Ιουν 2018 - 22:17

The Eldest Curses - Σελίδα 4 Giphy

EliRose
The Volturi
EliRose

Θηλυκό Ζυγός

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: The Eldest Curses   The Eldest Curses - Σελίδα 4 I_icon_minitimeΠεμ 28 Ιουν 2018 - 22:29

cry cry cry cry cry
evi
The Volturi
evi

Θηλυκό Ιχθύς

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: The Eldest Curses   The Eldest Curses - Σελίδα 4 I_icon_minitimeΠεμ 12 Ιουλ 2018 - 17:57

Now Magnus watched Alec walk toward their bed, safe and home and well-beloved, and he felt the last of the tension slip from his body. He could sleep again, he thought. It had been a while since they slept in their bed together, at the same time. Too long. He rolled his shoulders, sighing, and Alec’s eyes followed the movement.

“I’m not tired,” claimed Alec, clearly lying. “Are you tired? Or would you want to—stay awake?”

Oh. It had been a while for a few things.

Too long.

Magnus leaned in across the bed and lied, his voice soft and delighted: “I’m not tired.”

Alec was already leaning in to him, his lean warrior’s body stretched out on the bed and curving toward Magnus. They met halfway, the kiss moonlight soft at first. Magnus was smiling. Alec’s warm mouth curved, after a moment, into an answering smile. Moonlight changed to starlight, a feeling like points of brightness coming to shining life all through Magnus’s body.

Magnus separated reluctantly from Alec to help Alec slide off his worn T-shirt. Magnus dropped the T-shirt by the side of the bed, and began to draw his own rings from his fingers.

“Hey,” Alec murmured, eyes shining in the low light, voice husky. “Leave them on.”

It had been much too long.

“All right,” Magnus whispered back. “Anything you want.”

“Anything?” said Alec.

Magnus reached out and stroked the angelic rune traced against of Alec’s throat, and felt Alec swallow under the light pressure of Magnus’s fingers and the metal of his rings. Then Magnus clasped the nape of Alec’s neck and drew him in for another kiss. His free hand glided up the arch of Alec’s back, rings stuttering along his spine. His palm slid up to his shoulderblades, mapping the well-known and always wonderful stretch of soft skin and scars.

Alec broke the kiss with a gasp, and leaned his head down on Magnus’s shoulder, tucking his face into Magnus’s neck for a moment. He slid the robe off Magnus’s shoulders, and as the silk slid away he kissed the bared brown skin. The press of his mouth was tender as well as passionate, every move of Alec’s always so utterly sincere.

“Anything,” said Magnus, and meant it with all his heart. “What do you want?”

“Everything,” Alec mumbled. “You.”

“ ‘Everything’ and ‘me’ are not the same thing,” Magnus murmured.

“They are to me,” said Alec.

He kissed him again, kissed away the startled look Magnus knew he was wearing, still caught off guard by Alec Lightwood, still wondering if this could possibly be for him. This kiss went as deep as the first one tonight had been soft, and as they kissed Alec tumbled back on the silk pillows and pulled Magnus down against him.

Magnus nuzzled the rune on the side of Alec’s neck, then kissed the hollow at the base of his throat, and felt the shiver run through Alec’s body beneath him.

Then a scream broke the air.
EliRose
The Volturi
EliRose

Θηλυκό Ζυγός

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: The Eldest Curses   The Eldest Curses - Σελίδα 4 I_icon_minitimeΤρι 24 Ιουλ 2018 - 10:41

Ναι το ειδα...με τα νευρα μου παιζει η τυπισσα!!Μου κανει τετοιο sneak peek για βιβλιο που θα εκδοθει το 2020....με σκοτωσε γιατι την αγαπουσα
evi
The Volturi
evi

Θηλυκό Ιχθύς

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: The Eldest Curses   The Eldest Curses - Σελίδα 4 I_icon_minitimeΤρι 24 Ιουλ 2018 - 11:13

To 2019 και εσυ...τα παραλες. giggle
EliRose
The Volturi
EliRose

Θηλυκό Ζυγός

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: The Eldest Curses   The Eldest Curses - Σελίδα 4 I_icon_minitimeΤρι 24 Ιουλ 2018 - 11:52

αδερφη το αποσπασμα ειναι απο το 2ο βιβλιο των tec...αν θυμασαι αλλαξε η publication order οποτε το The Lost Book of the White ειναι το 2ο βιβλιο που για βγει 2020 και το The Red Scrolls of Magic ειναι το πρωτο που θα βγει το 2019!

Νιωσε τον πονο μου!Θελω Malec daddy mode!!Θα γλυκαθω λιγο τον Οκτωβρη με το The Land I Lost και μετα 2020 cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
evi
The Volturi
evi

Θηλυκό Ιχθύς

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: The Eldest Curses   The Eldest Curses - Σελίδα 4 I_icon_minitimeΤρι 24 Ιουλ 2018 - 16:59

Ειμαι φαν μια δεκαετια.Εχω συνηθισει το σταγονομετρο της Clare. The Eldest Curses - Σελίδα 4 271609
EliRose
The Volturi
EliRose

Θηλυκό Ζυγός

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: The Eldest Curses   The Eldest Curses - Σελίδα 4 I_icon_minitimeΤρι 24 Ιουλ 2018 - 18:49

Ναι ρε φιλη αλλα παλια ειχαμε και ενδιαμεσα και αλλα βιβλια να ξεχνιομαστε τωρα πλεον νιωθω οτι κυνηγαω το καλο βιβλιο με την αποχη...
evi
The Volturi
evi

Θηλυκό Ιχθύς

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: The Eldest Curses   The Eldest Curses - Σελίδα 4 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 25 Ιουλ 2018 - 15:40

Το καταλαβαινω.Και εγω τα ιδια.
Παλι καλα επιασα τα τελευταια απο throne of glass που μου ειχαν μεινει και ανοιξαν καπως τα ματακια μου.
EliRose
The Volturi
EliRose

Θηλυκό Ζυγός

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: The Eldest Curses   The Eldest Curses - Σελίδα 4 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 25 Ιουλ 2018 - 15:44

αρχιζει πολυ μετρια αυτη η σειρα αλλα καπου μετα το δευτερο-τριτο βιβλιο αρχιζει να γινεται φοβερη και δεν της το χα!
evi
The Volturi
evi

Θηλυκό Ιχθύς

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: The Eldest Curses   The Eldest Curses - Σελίδα 4 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 25 Ιουλ 2018 - 18:45

Στο δευτερο για μενα.Το πρωτο δεν με ειχε τραβηξει καθολου αλλα μετα κανει ενα μπαμ. Ας μην μιλησω για το ποσο καψουρευτηκα την Μανον βιβλιο το βιλιο....για την Aelin δεν χρειαζεται να πω τπτ. The Eldest Curses - Σελίδα 4 98735 The Eldest Curses - Σελίδα 4 98735 The Eldest Curses - Σελίδα 4 98735 Το Tower of Dawn δεν ειχα διαβασει γιατι ο Chaol δεν ειναι κι ο αγαπημενος μου...και με χαλαγε πολυ το ποσο μακρια ηταν το τελευταιο βιβλιο.Αλλα το πηρα αποφαση και το πιασα.
EliRose
The Volturi
EliRose

Θηλυκό Ζυγός

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: The Eldest Curses   The Eldest Curses - Σελίδα 4 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 25 Ιουλ 2018 - 19:29

Μανον+Ντοριαν=Love Forever!!

Ναι στο τελευταιο και εγω σερνομουν γιατι ποιος χεστηκε αλλα νταξ εχει και αυτο το ενδιαφερον του!Περιμενω πως και πως το τελευταιο που θα γινεται της εκδιδωμενης γυναικος το σιδηρουν κιγκλιδωμα The Eldest Curses - Σελίδα 4 500229 The Eldest Curses - Σελίδα 4 500229 The Eldest Curses - Σελίδα 4 500229 The Eldest Curses - Σελίδα 4 500229
evi
The Volturi
evi

Θηλυκό Ιχθύς

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: The Eldest Curses   The Eldest Curses - Σελίδα 4 I_icon_minitimeΠεμ 26 Ιουλ 2018 - 0:22

Me too. The Eldest Curses - Σελίδα 4 500229 The Eldest Curses - Σελίδα 4 500229 The Eldest Curses - Σελίδα 4 500229 The Eldest Curses - Σελίδα 4 500229 The Eldest Curses - Σελίδα 4 500229 2 χρονια περιμενω να βγει το κοριτσι μου απο το φερετρο για να τους καψει το γαμωσπιτο τους.Χαιρομαι που με καταλαβαινεις και θα εχω να το συζητησω με καποιον τουλαχιστον. huggie
EliRose
The Volturi
EliRose

Θηλυκό Ζυγός

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: The Eldest Curses   The Eldest Curses - Σελίδα 4 I_icon_minitimeΠεμ 26 Ιουλ 2018 - 7:49

The Eldest Curses - Σελίδα 4 MPOURLOTO
EliRose
The Volturi
EliRose

Θηλυκό Ζυγός

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: The Eldest Curses   The Eldest Curses - Σελίδα 4 I_icon_minitimeΠεμ 13 Σεπ 2018 - 21:55

“Helen,” Alec said. “The Clave tells us not to trust Downworlders. Despite the Accords, despite everything, we all get indoctrinated, and we —” He broke off, looking up at the clear, cold stars. “I used to follow the rules because I thought it would keep everyone I cared about safe,” he said. “But I’ve started to realize that everyone I care about is a bigger group and a different group than the Clave was built to accept.”

“So what are you suggesting we do?” Helen said.

“We change the Clave,” said Alec. “From inside. We make new Laws. Better ones.”

“Institute Heads can suggest new laws,” said Aline. “Your mother —”

“I want to do this myself,” said Alec. “I’ve realized — I don’t need to change. And neither do you, Helen, or you, Aline. It’s the world that needs to change, and we’re going to be the ones to change it.”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I might have gone a little overboard,” Magnus admitted. “But I wanted to lay all the grandeur and dazzle of Europe at your feet. I wanted you to have fun.” "I have had fun,” Alec said. “But I didn’t need any of that. They were just places. You don’t have to set any scene to convince me. I don’t need Paris, or Venice, or Rome. I just want you.”

EliRose
The Volturi
EliRose

Θηλυκό Ζυγός

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: The Eldest Curses   The Eldest Curses - Σελίδα 4 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 3 Απρ 2019 - 12:29

http://www.mediafire.com/file/qbl8bghl3c8yfd4/The_Red_Scrolls_of_Magic_-_Cassandra_Clare.epub/file

ΦΥ.Σι.ΚΑ το διαβασα μονορουφι ηδη!! The Eldest Curses - Σελίδα 4 868134 The Eldest Curses - Σελίδα 4 868134 The Eldest Curses - Σελίδα 4 868134

Πολυ τρυφερο, πολυ γλυκο, της καραπουταναρας το καγκελο γινεται, διαβαζοντας το sign off της Κασσι στο τελος καταλαβαινω απολυτα γιατι το εκανε ΥΑ αλλα αν δεν δω τα xXx στο tumblr της θα γινει πολεμος το δηλωνω!!
evi
The Volturi
evi

Θηλυκό Ιχθύς

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: The Eldest Curses   The Eldest Curses - Σελίδα 4 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 3 Απρ 2019 - 22:08

Δεν ξερω αδερφη.Να μην περιμενω να μου ερθει δηλαδη?
Κατσε εδω ακομη βγαζει της queen....

The Eldest Curses
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 4 από 5Μετάβαση στη σελίδα : Επιστροφή  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Επόμενο

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
Bella And Edward :: Vampires A-Z :: The Mortal Instruments-
Μετάβαση σε: