Bella And Edward
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

ΦόρουμΠόρταλΕικονοθήκηΑναζήτησηLatest imagesΣύνδεσηΕγγραφή
Η συνέχεια της διάσημης σειράς βιβλίων έρχεται στα βιβλιοπωλεία στις 4 Αυγούστου με τίτλο «Midnight Sun» και αφηγείται την ιστορία του «Λυκόφωτος» από την πλευρά του Edward Cullen.
Πρόσφατα Θέματα
» Ashley's Greene blog
Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 2 I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 17 Μαρ 2023 - 15:11 από Marzaki Cullen

» Τι ακουτε αυτη την στιγμη;
Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 2 I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 4 Ιουν 2021 - 15:08 από April

» Bella And Edward - 11 χρόνια μετά
Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 2 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 6 Ιαν 2021 - 20:34 από Marzaki Cullen

» Συζήτηση για το Midnight Sun
Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 2 I_icon_minitimeΚυρ 13 Δεκ 2020 - 17:38 από Katrin

» Robert Pattinson
Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 2 I_icon_minitimeΔευ 7 Σεπ 2020 - 21:40 από $ofi@ + Edward

» Infernal Devices - Κουρδιστός 'Αγγελος
Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 2 I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 8 Μάης 2020 - 1:03 από evi

» Wallpapers by twins
Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 2 I_icon_minitimeΔευ 4 Μάης 2020 - 13:25 από Zafrina

» Twilight the movie
Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 2 I_icon_minitimeΚυρ 3 Μάης 2020 - 12:07 από hiddenfantasy

» Vampire Diaries - TV Series
Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 2 I_icon_minitimeΔευ 13 Απρ 2020 - 12:11 από Zafrina

» New Moon the movie
Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 2 I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 10 Απρ 2020 - 12:49 από Zafrina

Παρόμοια θέματα
Quote of the Week
"Bella is with Edward. She's a part of this family, and we protect our family."

Carlisle Cullen, Twilight
Character of the Week
Rosalie Lillian Hale

(born 1915 in Rochester, New York) is a member of the Olympic coven.

She is the wife of Emmett Cullen and the adoptive daughter of Carlisle and Esme Cullen, as well as the adoptive sister of Jasper Hale (in Forks, she and Jasper pretend to be twins), Alice, and Edward Cullen.

Rosalie is the adoptive sister-in-law of Bella Swan and adoptive aunt of Renesmee Cullen, as well as the ex-fiancée of Royce King II.
Μάης 2024
ΔευΤριΤετΠεμΠαρΣαβΚυρ
ΗμερολόγιοΗμερολόγιο
Bella & Edward Playlist
Το μαργαριτάρι της Ροδεσίας

Στο κατώφλι µιας νέας εποχής για τη Ροδεσία, η Μάντριγκαλ, έχοντας χάσει τον άντρα της λίγες µονάχα ώρες µετά τον γάµο τους, θρήνησε βαθιά την απώλειά του και αποφάσισε να ζήσει µε τη θύµησή του. Όµως δεν φαντάστηκε ποτέ πως θα της ζητούσαν να πάρει τη θέση της συζύγου του βασιλιά.

Ο βασιλιάς Έντουαρντ, αφού γνώρισε την απόλυτη ευτυχία δίπλα στη γυναίκα που λάτρεψε όσο καµία, την ¶µπερλιν, δέχτηκε το σκληρότερο χτύπηµα της µοίρας όταν εκείνη πέθανε πριν προλάβει να φέρει στον κόσµο το παιδί τους. Ωστόσο, προκειµένου ν' ανταποκριθεί στα βασιλικά του καθήκοντα και να χαρίσει έναν διάδοχο στη Ροδεσία, είναι υποχρεωµένος να παντρευτεί ξανά και απ' όλες τις υποψήφιες επιλέγει τη Μάντριγκαλ.

Μήπως όµως το όνοµα της νέας του συζύγου κουβαλά µια σκοτεινή µοίρα; ¶ραγε υπάρχει ελπίδα να αλλάξει το πεπρωµένο; Θα καταφέρει η Μάντριγκαλ να ξυπνήσει την αγάπη στην καρδιά του άντρα και βασιλιά της; Κι εκείνος θα είναι σε θέση να αναγνωρίσει και να αποδεχτεί τα αισθήµατά του πριν χάσει τα πάντα για άλλη µια φορά;

Συγγραφέας ΣΤΕΦΑΝΟΥ ΜΑΡΙΑ
Εκδότης ΩΚΕΑΝΙΔΑ

Kristen Stewart

Πήγαινε κάτω 
+25
nicky_cullen
NinaRobstenLove
Bitten Pillows
breathless
nasiatheslayer
Mrs.Cullen2
kati
T-NM-E-BD
Silia
maria_likofos
hiddenfantasy
despina aek
_gwgw_
pitsiriki
roobina
ROBELINA
panagiota
xrysanthi
Zafrina
BELLA MARIE
Stella777
AspaKorth
Vanina
EliRose
evi
29 απαντήσεις
Μετάβαση στη σελίδα : Επιστροφή  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Επόμενο
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
Stella777
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Stella777

Θηλυκό Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 908
Registration date : 07/04/2012

Forks Student Profile
Team:
Special ability Special ability:

Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 2 Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 2 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 10 Οκτ 2012 - 11:02

Καλημέρα.
Ένα ενδιαφέρον άρθρο για όσους τους αρέσει η Στιούαρτ, σχετικά με τις αλλαγές στην εμφάνισή της.

http://www.cosmo.gr/Lifestyle/Celebrities/ti-thelei-na-perasei-h-kristen-stewart-sto-hollywood-kai-to-kokkino-xali.1962021.html
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
Vanina
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Vanina

Θηλυκό Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 6067
Registration date : 16/05/2011

Forks Student Profile
Team: Edward - Bella Edward - Bella

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 2 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 10 Οκτ 2012 - 13:32

Συνέντευξη στο movies.ie

How are you finding your post-Twilight career?

KS: The only time I have ever had to answer that question is in an interview. I don't look for anything. It's a very odd thing to pretend to be someone else and let people watch you do that. It really takes something special and I never know what that is until I find it. People who put movies into boxes... Into genres... When life is really sad, it's really funny too and what is that? Is it a dark comedy? Or is it a dramedy? Or is it a drama that's sometimes funny? I have no desire to...This sounds so pretentious, but I don't want to be in the entertainment industry, movies can be pretty important if you want them to be, and it's the only time I feel like it's worth doing such a ridiculous thing as acting in a film.

How did you prepare to play Mary Lou in ON THE ROAD?

KS: it's weird because On The Road was my first favourite book and we were allowed to know so much more than what is told in the novel. The version that came out in 1957 compared to the scroll [the original scroll that Kerouac wrote], compared to reality and really who these people were... You can only do On The Road once, so I think it's really cool that all of those three stories are rolled into one. As a character, Mary Lou couldn't be further from me. Everything she does is outward, she is one of the most generous, absolutely open faced people and in reality... It's hard to play that on one note. In the book, she's fun and she's sexy and she's progressive because of the time and the bold things that she's doing, but you do sort of go ΅Gosh' as a more sensitive girl, you do go ΅Wow, I don't know if I could do that, I don't know if I could keep up'. That is what I love about the book because I want to be able to keep up with those people. Figuring out who Luanne actually was, she was a bottomless pit, no one could waste her, she had everything to give and she expected just as much in return. It was really really lucky that we had the tapes and the access to the biographers and basically just to humanise these characters. It is not about Mary Lou, the book is not about her, she is a peripheral character. To play her, it was really nice to be able to understand why she did some of the stuff she did and not just play a fun, sexy character.

Where do you think her vulnerability was?

KS: Unlike anybody else in the whole story and unlike anybody else at this point in this movement, she was able to juggle all of her values that really didn't coincide, but she did it with such skill. She could compartmentalise her life with great skill, she had very traditional values, she wanted things that are very typical of a young girl that age and also, very very untypical desires and really limitless boundaries. She could do both and that's why the end of the boy's stories is so sad because they couldn't, they didn't have that ability, and maybe her vulnerability and strength sort of lies in between there. She is not somebody who can't feel, everything definitely affects her, she's not someone who's above jealousy... She is so accepting and very very aware of all the beauty in people, even if they are buried really deep and she doesn't need everything she wants from one place, she can get it from many many different places. Sure, she was totally ahead of her time and she totally carved the way, and she is absolutely a pioneer for us ladies, but she had no idea of what she was doing. I think she would be just as special and just as unique now. I think she would impress people just as much.

Why do you consider it a vulnerability that she can understand people?

KS: Just because you understand something, doesn't mean that it doesn't touch you. She could overcome things that hurt, but she still was hurt, but she could understand the hurt and love it as well and learn from it. She never really took anything as malicious, it was just who they were, they couldn't help themselves and she couldn't help herself some of the time. She had a very acute understanding of that and she was so evolved. I am much more sensitive and possibly more vulnerable than her. She's a girl...

I heard that you didn't need to take part in the ΅Beatnik Bootcamp' that the others went on, that you knew everything by heart when you started on the film...

KS: I knew the novel by heart, and it definitely opened doors to other writers. I was into Burroughs but... It's weird and it's fun to read, but it didn't get inside me. I knew Tom Sturridge really well, he's a really good friend, and a few weeks before we went to bootcamp we did a precurser because we were scared [laughs] and we didn't want to get there and feel like these people who are so invested, and have been for their whole lives, in this project... We didn't want to feel like stupid kids walking in and traipsing all over what they loved. So we read I Celebrate Myself together, which is really the greatest book on [Allan] Ginsberg... Not that I have anything to do with that character, but it's so sad, it's so good. In the bootcamp it was more about learning things - it's not about dates and when things happened and whose name is whose, even though by default we do have a lot of that information rolling around in our heads now - it really was more about learning how to dance with Garret [Hedlund], listening to the music, smoking way too many cigarettes on a balcony... I hate faking anything, luckily we didn't all hate each other. Luckily, everyone all kind of fell in love. Everyone says you get so close and you form this family... Unparalleled. I have never had this on a movie before, so I think the four weeks was really important for that. Also, everything you learn needs to be forgotten; the only true way to do the story is to learn every line, know it be heart and forget it and figure out your own way to say it. I think if we recited the book, anybody who really loved the book would be disappointed. You want to see it jump, you want to see it breathe, you don't want to know exactly where it's going, you don't want to be getting a middle end, you want to go on a ride. I feel like every time I have read the book I have had a different experience and with the movie you can choose to go down so many different avenues. It doesn't lead you to a place; it lets you discover it and that was the way that we approached rehearsal and filming.

How old were you when you first read the book?

KS: 14. I loved it, I f***ing loved it. I wasn't too into reading before I read the book and I ripped through it. Reading to me before... I was a good student but it was not something that got me off and I loved it. I think it represents a stage of life where you are finally able to choose who your family members are and choose who your friends are, rather than just being surrounded by whoever you happen to be surrounded by. When I read the book I was like ΅I need to find people that push me like that, I need to find people that make me feel like that' and I think that was really important for me at a young age. Certain relationships are comfortable, they are fine, but you get lazy and complacent. I want my friends to trick me out. I have said this about a lot of movies that I have done recently, but I think that's because of my age, at that age you're filled with something that is bursting, and it's hard to put your finger on it. These characters have such a faith in those feelings and such a respect for their friends' feelings, it's like ΅hold on, they will make sense, they will make sense soon'. So many people ignore those feelings if they don't immediately mean something to them in a logical way that they can articulate. It's so important not to ignore them and I think they have such respect for themselves and such trust in themselves and their ambitions don't necessarily need a result, it's about the experience.

Carolyn Cassady also wrote a book called Off The Road; did you read that as well?

KS: Yes, it is really hard for me to read that book. I am more sensitive than Luanne... There is another book that's just come out called The One And Only, and it's the untold story of On The Road and it's her transcribed interviews that we listened to. Everyone's different version of the story... You can't just read one to really get an idea of that happened and how these men so completely entered each other's lives and lived so many different lives. Emotionally speaking, reading everyone's different version was so so so so helpful.

You have said that sometimes people try and talk you out of doing movies because there is not enough for you on the page, what did you see in this that they didn't?

KS: I read the book and I knew that Walter was directing it. As soon as I sat down in front of him I knew. You find people in life that... It's not even about what we talked about that day, it's more about the fact that we knew we loved it for the same reasons. I knew he respected her and I knew that he would lead me to know her more - because at that point I didn't - and I was so intimidated, I am not that girl. Not to say that you can become a completely different person, that would be an insane claim, there are certain qualities that are sometimes buried very deep and I can't believe I was able to pull these out. All I wanted to do was lose control, and I am a controlling little... [laughs] I am very acutely aware of myself and she is very self-aware but she is completely without an ounce of self-consciousness.

When you watched it, did it feel like you?

KS: No, not at all, but when I am with them I turn into that girl. It's so weird. That's what I mean, you are not actually changing, it's just certain aspects of yourself that you didn't know you had kind of come alive. That's why my job is so cool.

You signed on to the movie a long time before it was actually made. Were you ever afraid of losing your dream part because you were getting older?

KS: It was starting to get to that point, actually, but I needed to grow up. I was a much younger 16 than Luanne. I wouldn't have been able to be so limitless... I was very lucky that it timed out this way. I think I was kind of the perfect age at my stage of life.

Do you think Jack and Neal could exist now or were they a product of their time?

KS: No, which I think is why it's sustained. It has never not been a relevant book. You are always going to have people who have different values and priorities in live, and are willing to follow that line. I think that there are Jack and Neals all over the place.

You said you all bonded on this film, but how easy is it to fake it when you don't feel close to the people you are working with?

KS: It's painful; it's just disappointing. There is always such a responsibility to the character that you are playing that you would do anything to keep that. It's just not as fun, and you can see it, it shows. I rely, really very heavily, on the director/actor relationship, and I like that about myself. I find that if you don't have a good relationship with an actor you rely on the director, if you don't have a good relationship with a director, rely on your actor. You are never going to hate everyone. I usually try not to fixate on it, and it's easy to do, especially with me because one little thing is wrong and I am like [growls] ΅Leeeeeeave the set!' [laughs] but that will ruin everything.

What was your relationship like with director Walter Salles?

KS: I have never seen anyone with the power to evoke absolute and utter dedication in so many people. Of course its On The Road, but it's him as well. We would all lie on the floor and let him walk across us to get across the street. I don't know why, I think it's just him. There is just something about him. Sometimes you meet people and the dynamic is just ΅Wow, you're my boss'. I don't know what it is necessarily. Of course he knows more than anyone, he has done more research, he knows more than most of the biographers probably, but it's not just that. He is so obsessed, to the point that by the end of the movie we were worried about him. He was skinny and so beat. That's the only reason you should do things in life; he tells stories because he needs to. He's amazing.

http://movies.ie/Interviews/1184083/Kristen_Stewart_talks_On_The_Road__Twilight
AspaKorth
The Volturi
AspaKorth

Θηλυκό Σκορπιός
Τόπος : Γιαννενα
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 8796
Registration date : 08/09/2011

Forks Student Profile
Special ability Special ability: See Through Lies

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 2 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 10 Οκτ 2012 - 14:50

πολυδιαβασμενη η κουκλιτσα μας!
Vanina
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 2 I_icon_minitimeΠεμ 11 Οκτ 2012 - 21:55

O Balenciaga με αφορμή το Florabotanica έχει προγραμματίσει μια live 30λεπτη συνέντευξη με την Kristen την Πέμπτη 18 Οκτωβρίου. Ο καθένας μπορεί να υποβάλλει την ερώτησή του (που πρέπει να είναι σχετική με τη συνεργασία της Kristen με τον Balenciaga). Εκείνοι που οι ερωτήσεις τους επιλεγούν θα κερδίσουν από ένα Florabotanica.

http://balenciagafragrance.com/en/live-interview

EDIT:

TEEN NOW INTERVIEW

In the film, Bella's no longer human - was that hard to remember?
One thing that I've liked about Bella - the human version - is that she gives as much as she wants to and doesn't feel pushed. To me, she's always been emotionally very honest and, because of that, she's sometimes unsteady. Sometimes I really allowed her to be just teenage. Everything that she is as a vampire is influenced and infused with the things that made her great as a human. Also, she changed into a vampire when she was either literally having a baby or just having popped it out, so because of that, she has this steady nature that's so different from the one that Bella had, because she's not very steady in the rest of the stories, especially physically. She's this very new, young animal, and she's figuring out how to use the tools she has been given. It's like a 12 year-old getting into a six-speed sports car and being like, 'Woah!' That was fun.

Are you worried people will always talk to you about Twilight?
People always talk about the fact that I got super-duper famous on Twilight, but if people who really loved the books have a hard time seeing me in other parts, it's kind of the ultimate compliment. I understand that. And it hasn't seemed to put a dampener on my personal experiences. I've been challenged. I'm proud of it and, hopefully, people will keep talking about it.

What scene do you think was the most challenging over the whole saga?
Oh God. There are so many of those moments throughout the entire thing. There have been a lot of challenges. All of the life milestones happen. I think maybe in New Moon, I wasn't excited about having to play ultimate death [in Alice's vision] - sometimes those moments don't happen when you think they're going to happen, and that of being broken up with Edward, just feeling dead. That.

What will you miss the most?
Sometimes they're just a feeling. Every set has it's own mood. Given the people who are always there, it's very consistent. We recently did reshoots and as soon as we were back there, it just instantly happened. It was like, 'Wow! I can't believe we're doing this again!' It was crazy how it just assumes the exact same tone. I will definitely miss that.

(http://robstenatious.blogspot.ie )
xrysanthi
The Volturi
xrysanthi

Θηλυκό Ιχθύς
Τόπος : Αθήνα
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 8719
Registration date : 08/11/2010

Forks Student Profile
Special ability Special ability: Creating Illusions

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 2 I_icon_minitimeΣαβ 13 Οκτ 2012 - 11:47

http://xrysanthi-fanfictions.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_10.html
panagiota
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
panagiota

Θηλυκό Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 15885
Registration date : 19/05/2010

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 2 I_icon_minitimeΣαβ 13 Οκτ 2012 - 12:14

lol!
Φοβερή δήλωση!
Vanina
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 2 I_icon_minitimeΣαβ 13 Οκτ 2012 - 12:34

Kαλά, όλοι το ξέρουν ότι η Κρίστεν βρίζει. Δεν είναι κάτι καινούριο.
ROBELINA
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
ROBELINA

Θηλυκό Ζυγός
Τόπος : ΑΘΗΝΑ
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 5931
Registration date : 30/06/2010

Forks Student Profile
Special ability Special ability: Mind Reading

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 2 I_icon_minitimeΣαβ 13 Οκτ 2012 - 13:10

ε ενταξει , δεν ειπε και κατι τραγικο !!!!!!!!! αλλωστε την εχουμε συνηθησει !!
evi
The Volturi
evi

Θηλυκό Ιχθύς
Τόπος : Neverland..Hogwarts...Idris....
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 64746
Registration date : 16/10/2009

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 2 I_icon_minitimeΣαβ 13 Οκτ 2012 - 13:21

δεν πειραζει...εγω την παω οταν βριζει.... lol!
http://www.stixoi.info/stixoi.php?info=MyStixoi&gr=poems&
roobina
New Moon Victim
New Moon Victim
roobina

Θηλυκό Αιγόκερως
Τόπος : Σε αλλη γη σε άλλα μερη που κανεις δε με ξερει!
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 180
Registration date : 11/10/2012

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 2 I_icon_minitimeΣαβ 13 Οκτ 2012 - 13:28

Τουλαχιστον δεν υποκρινεται... κατι ειναι και αυτο... :/
EliRose
The Volturi
EliRose

Θηλυκό Ζυγός
Τόπος : Magnolia
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 26698
Registration date : 20/11/2011

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 2 I_icon_minitimeΣαβ 13 Οκτ 2012 - 13:30

τουλαχιστον τα λεει μονη της και δε χρειαζεται να ριχνουμε εμεις το επιπεδο! giggle
http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/6455097-l-na
roobina
New Moon Victim
New Moon Victim
roobina

Θηλυκό Αιγόκερως

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 2 I_icon_minitimeΣαβ 13 Οκτ 2012 - 13:32

Χαχαχα lol! καλα τα λες Ελιναα!!!
evi
The Volturi
evi

Θηλυκό Ιχθύς

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 2 I_icon_minitimeΣαβ 13 Οκτ 2012 - 15:08

εχει αυτογνωσια η κοπελα... giggle
EliRose
The Volturi
EliRose

Θηλυκό Ζυγός

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 2 I_icon_minitimeΣαβ 13 Οκτ 2012 - 15:09

ας εχει και κατι θετικο αυτη η κοπελα! giggle
evi
The Volturi
evi

Θηλυκό Ιχθύς

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 2 I_icon_minitimeΣαβ 13 Οκτ 2012 - 15:13

ενα αλλο θετικο που ειχε το αφησε να φυγει.... giggle
Vanina
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 2 I_icon_minitimeΔευ 15 Οκτ 2012 - 0:30

ON THE ROAD PREMIERE - TIFF

Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 2 AbzXiL5d

Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 2 8087441439_915be9a4de_o

Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 2 AbjkcPKw

Νέες φωτογραφίες - Οι υπόλοιπες εδώ
http://www.robstendreams.com/2012/10/more-ew-pictures-of-kristen-at-otr.html#.UHsu2fXmc_w
EliRose
The Volturi
EliRose

Θηλυκό Ζυγός

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 2 I_icon_minitimeΔευ 15 Οκτ 2012 - 0:31

δε μας εφτανες οι παλιες θελουμε και καινουργιες!! lol!

εμενα αυτο το φορεμα εξακολουθει να μου φαινεται οτι την μεγαλωνει...
roobina
New Moon Victim
New Moon Victim
roobina

Θηλυκό Αιγόκερως

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 2 I_icon_minitimeΔευ 15 Οκτ 2012 - 0:32

Ομορφη... Πολυ ομορφη Smile
evi
The Volturi
evi

Θηλυκό Ιχθύς

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 2 I_icon_minitimeΔευ 15 Οκτ 2012 - 0:32

η γιαγια μου ειχε ενα τραπεζομαντιλο σε αυτες τις αποχρωσεις.... giggle
EliRose
The Volturi
EliRose

Θηλυκό Ζυγός

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 2 I_icon_minitimeΔευ 15 Οκτ 2012 - 0:36

περα απο αυτο που καπως τρωγεται την μεγαλωνει χωρις λογο...νεα κοπελα γιατι να ντυνεται σαν 40αρα!
evi
The Volturi
evi

Θηλυκό Ιχθύς

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 2 I_icon_minitimeΔευ 15 Οκτ 2012 - 0:38

γιατι πενθει.... giggle
Stella777
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Stella777

Θηλυκό Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 908
Registration date : 07/04/2012

Forks Student Profile
Team:

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 2 I_icon_minitimeΔευ 15 Οκτ 2012 - 0:42

Αυτή η πρώτη της εμφάνιση μετά το σκάνδαλο στο Τορόντο ήταν ιδιαίτερη, όπως και να το κάνουμε, και φαντάζομαι ήθελε κάτι σοβαρό να φορέσει για να μην προκαλέσει ποικίλα σχόλια από κάποιους όχι και τόσο φίλα διακείμενους προς το πρόσωπό της...
Πάντως, εδώ που τα λέμε - και μην κυκλοφορήσει προς τα έξω, κούκλα ήταν.
Όσο για το αν πενθεί, ο χρόνος θα δείξει. Μου φαίνεται, όμως, ότι τελευταία ξεπένθησε... lol!
EliRose
The Volturi
EliRose

Θηλυκό Ζυγός

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 2 I_icon_minitimeΔευ 15 Οκτ 2012 - 0:43

χτυπα ξυλο τον πεθανατε τον ανθρωπο...φτου φτου μακρια απο το παιδι μας!!
evi
The Volturi
evi

Θηλυκό Ιχθύς

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 2 I_icon_minitimeΔευ 15 Οκτ 2012 - 0:46

την αποφευγουμε σαν την πανουκλα.... lol!
pitsiriki
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
pitsiriki

Θηλυκό Κριός
Τόπος : ΚΡΗΤΗ
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 2567
Registration date : 22/07/2011

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 2 I_icon_minitimeΔευ 15 Οκτ 2012 - 10:40

gossiptv.gr

//Kristen Stewart: Κάποια μέρα κάποιος θα με σκοτώσει!

Έχει δεχθεί πολλές απειλές τους τελευταίους δύο μήνες και από τότε που έγινε γνωστή η απιστία της προς τον Robert Pattinson.

Τώρα η Kristen Stewart δηλώνει ότι με την άνοδο των social media όπως το twitter και το Facebook κινδυνεύει οποιαδήποτε στιγμή να πέσει θύμα κάποιας επίθεσης. Κι αυτό γιατί λόγω των δύο αυτών σελίδων θα είναι πολύ δύσκολο να μην υπάρξει κάποια πληροφορία ανά πάσα στιγμή για το που βρίσκεται. Και αυτός είναι και ο λόγος που δεν ανοίγει σελίδες σε κάποιο από τα δύο. «Σήμερα τα πράγματα είναι δύσκολα. Κάτι το Facebook, κάτι τα συνεχόμενα tweets όλων... κάποια στιγμή θα πεθάνω γιατί κάποιος θα ανακοινώσει το μέρος και κάποιος θα με βρει και θα με σκοτώσει. Θα πουν που βρίσκομαι και μετά – μπαμ!», ανέφερε η ηθοποιός σε συνέντευξή της στο διαδίκτυο.//

μηπως εχεις μεγαλη ιδεα για τον εαυτο σου κοπελια??? Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 2 686606 δεν εισαι και ο προεδρος της Αμερικης για να φοβασαι ουτε και ο Τζον Λενο! αλλη ορεξη δεν εχει ο κοσμος μονο να μπει φυλακη για χαρη σου Rolling Eyes

Kristen Stewart
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 2 από 43Μετάβαση στη σελίδα : Επιστροφή  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Επόμενο
 Παρόμοια θέματα
-
» Kristen Stewart Filmography
» Boo Boo Stewart
» ''The Twilight Saga'' Stars on Twitter!

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
Bella And Edward :: Twilight Cast :: Kristen Stewart-
Μετάβαση σε: