Bella And Edward
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

ΦόρουμΠόρταλΕικονοθήκηΑναζήτησηLatest imagesΣύνδεσηΕγγραφή
Η συνέχεια της διάσημης σειράς βιβλίων έρχεται στα βιβλιοπωλεία στις 4 Αυγούστου με τίτλο «Midnight Sun» και αφηγείται την ιστορία του «Λυκόφωτος» από την πλευρά του Edward Cullen.
Πρόσφατα Θέματα
» Ashley's Greene blog
Outtakes & RPattz Bloopers! I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 17 Μαρ 2023 - 15:11 από Marzaki Cullen

» Τι ακουτε αυτη την στιγμη;
Outtakes & RPattz Bloopers! I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 4 Ιουν 2021 - 15:08 από April

» Bella And Edward - 11 χρόνια μετά
Outtakes & RPattz Bloopers! I_icon_minitimeΤετ 6 Ιαν 2021 - 20:34 από Marzaki Cullen

» Συζήτηση για το Midnight Sun
Outtakes & RPattz Bloopers! I_icon_minitimeΚυρ 13 Δεκ 2020 - 17:38 από Katrin

» Robert Pattinson
Outtakes & RPattz Bloopers! I_icon_minitimeΔευ 7 Σεπ 2020 - 21:40 από $ofi@ + Edward

» Infernal Devices - Κουρδιστός 'Αγγελος
Outtakes & RPattz Bloopers! I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 8 Μάης 2020 - 1:03 από evi

» Wallpapers by twins
Outtakes & RPattz Bloopers! I_icon_minitimeΔευ 4 Μάης 2020 - 13:25 από Zafrina

» Twilight the movie
Outtakes & RPattz Bloopers! I_icon_minitimeΚυρ 3 Μάης 2020 - 12:07 από hiddenfantasy

» Vampire Diaries - TV Series
Outtakes & RPattz Bloopers! I_icon_minitimeΔευ 13 Απρ 2020 - 12:11 από Zafrina

» New Moon the movie
Outtakes & RPattz Bloopers! I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 10 Απρ 2020 - 12:49 από Zafrina

Παρόμοια θέματα
Quote of the Week
"Bella is with Edward. She's a part of this family, and we protect our family."

Carlisle Cullen, Twilight
Character of the Week
Rosalie Lillian Hale

(born 1915 in Rochester, New York) is a member of the Olympic coven.

She is the wife of Emmett Cullen and the adoptive daughter of Carlisle and Esme Cullen, as well as the adoptive sister of Jasper Hale (in Forks, she and Jasper pretend to be twins), Alice, and Edward Cullen.

Rosalie is the adoptive sister-in-law of Bella Swan and adoptive aunt of Renesmee Cullen, as well as the ex-fiancée of Royce King II.
Μάης 2024
ΔευΤριΤετΠεμΠαρΣαβΚυρ
ΗμερολόγιοΗμερολόγιο
Bella & Edward Playlist
Το μαργαριτάρι της Ροδεσίας

Στο κατώφλι µιας νέας εποχής για τη Ροδεσία, η Μάντριγκαλ, έχοντας χάσει τον άντρα της λίγες µονάχα ώρες µετά τον γάµο τους, θρήνησε βαθιά την απώλειά του και αποφάσισε να ζήσει µε τη θύµησή του. Όµως δεν φαντάστηκε ποτέ πως θα της ζητούσαν να πάρει τη θέση της συζύγου του βασιλιά.

Ο βασιλιάς Έντουαρντ, αφού γνώρισε την απόλυτη ευτυχία δίπλα στη γυναίκα που λάτρεψε όσο καµία, την Άµπερλιν, δέχτηκε το σκληρότερο χτύπηµα της µοίρας όταν εκείνη πέθανε πριν προλάβει να φέρει στον κόσµο το παιδί τους. Ωστόσο, προκειµένου ν' ανταποκριθεί στα βασιλικά του καθήκοντα και να χαρίσει έναν διάδοχο στη Ροδεσία, είναι υποχρεωµένος να παντρευτεί ξανά και απ' όλες τις υποψήφιες επιλέγει τη Μάντριγκαλ.

Μήπως όµως το όνοµα της νέας του συζύγου κουβαλά µια σκοτεινή µοίρα; Άραγε υπάρχει ελπίδα να αλλάξει το πεπρωµένο; Θα καταφέρει η Μάντριγκαλ να ξυπνήσει την αγάπη στην καρδιά του άντρα και βασιλιά της; Κι εκείνος θα είναι σε θέση να αναγνωρίσει και να αποδεχτεί τα αισθήµατά του πριν χάσει τα πάντα για άλλη µια φορά;

Συγγραφέας ΣΤΕΦΑΝΟΥ ΜΑΡΙΑ
Εκδότης ΩΚΕΑΝΙΔΑ

Outtakes & RPattz Bloopers!

Πήγαινε κάτω 
3 απαντήσεις
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
xrysanthi
The Volturi
xrysanthi

Θηλυκό Ιχθύς
Τόπος : Αθήνα
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 8719
Registration date : 08/11/2010

Forks Student Profile
Team: Edward - Bella Edward - Bella
Special ability Special ability: Creating Illusions

Outtakes & RPattz Bloopers! Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Outtakes & RPattz Bloopers!   Outtakes & RPattz Bloopers! I_icon_minitimeΚυρ 27 Οκτ 2013 - 22:36

http://et.tv/1g0kdPD

New 'Twilight' DVD: Outtakes & RPattz Bloopers!
http://www.etonline.com/movies/139980_New_Twilight_DVD_Outtakes_RPattz_Bloopers/index.html

October 25, 2013

Just in time for the holidays, the ultimate Twilight movie gift pack has arrived and we've got a sneak peek of the DVD/Blu-ray box set featuring all of the films of the saga and more than two hours of never-before-seen bonus footage and features!

To celebrate the 5th anniversary of the theatrical debut of the first Twilight film, Summit Entertainment will release Twilight Forever: The Complete Saga, which in addition to the bonus features also includes 10 hours of all the Twilight features ever created.

PICS: Movie Photos - Summer Movie Guide 2013

The set also includes a commemorative photo album, extended scenes and music videos, a 6-part documentary and previously unreleased behind-the-scenes moments with the cast -- including some hilarious bloopers involving Twilight mega-stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart.

Watch the video for a sneak peek of Twilight Forever: The Complete Saga box set, which becomes available on Blu-ray and DVD on November 5.

VIDEO: Robert Pattinson's Steamy New Dior Video
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
http://xrysanthi-fanfictions.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_10.html
Vanina
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Vanina

Θηλυκό Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 6067
Registration date : 16/05/2011

Forks Student Profile
Special ability Special ability:

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Outtakes & RPattz Bloopers!   Outtakes & RPattz Bloopers! I_icon_minitimeΔευ 28 Οκτ 2013 - 19:37

AspaKorth
The Volturi
AspaKorth

Θηλυκό Σκορπιός
Τόπος : Γιαννενα
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 8796
Registration date : 08/09/2011

Forks Student Profile
Special ability Special ability: See Through Lies

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Outtakes & RPattz Bloopers!   Outtakes & RPattz Bloopers! I_icon_minitimeΔευ 28 Οκτ 2013 - 20:47

γελασα και συγκινηθηκα ταυτοχρονα

μου λειπει πολυ η twilight εποχη

Vanina
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Outtakes & RPattz Bloopers!   Outtakes & RPattz Bloopers! I_icon_minitimeΤρι 29 Οκτ 2013 - 22:42

Ακόμα περισσότερα bloopers

(via http://www.strictlyrobsten.com)
Vanina
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Outtakes & RPattz Bloopers!   Outtakes & RPattz Bloopers! I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 1 Νοε 2013 - 1:51

Κι άλλα Bloopers

(via http://robpattinson.blogspot.fr)
Vanina
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Outtakes & RPattz Bloopers!   Outtakes & RPattz Bloopers! I_icon_minitimeΔευ 4 Νοε 2013 - 23:35

Behind The Scenes από την "Εκλειψη"

'Twilight Forever' DVD first look: Kristen Stewart got her rear end 'molded' to help Taylor Lautner? -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO

Prepare yourselves, Twihards. Your DVD collection is about to experience a Cullen invasion (the best kind of invasion!).

Tuesday marks the release of Twilight Forever: The Complete Saga on DVD and Blu-ray. Other than a high-definition look at Edward’s sparkling skin, this DVD set also comes with some special behind-the-scenes clips. For instance, did you know that Kristen Stewart got her rear end ‘molded’ in order to create a device that would help Taylor Lautner carry her around for long periods of time (think Jacob and Bella’s walk through the woods in Eclipse)? Well, thanks to an exclusive behind-the-scenes look, we have proof.

Turns out, Lautner carrying Stewart while reciting three pages worth of dialogue wasn’t as easy as it looked, especially after the third or fourth take. “I literally went and got my rear end molded to make this day easier on Taylor,” Stewart says. Check out the video below:

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2013/11/04/twilight-forever-kristen-stewart-taylor-lautner/

BTS από το "Breaking Dawn"

Meet Chuckesmee from 'Twilight,' Creepiest. Doll. Ever.

You remember Renesmee, right? The adorable half-vampire, half-human daughter of Bella and Edward in "Twilight?" Well, she was almost a doll. A really, really creepy one.

Back when the Twi-gang was promoting "Breaking Dawn Part 2," the creation was referenced a few times in interviews and dubbed "Chuckesmee" by the cast and crew for its freakish physical similarities to horror movie mainstay Chucky. But Chuckesmee was never seen ... until now, that is.

See for yourself in our exclusive clip from the new "Twilight Forever: The Complete Saga" Blu-ray and DVD sets.

"Chuckesmee is one of the most grotesque animatronic babies ever to not be seen on film," producer Wyck Godfrey says. He's not kidding. In fact, director Bill Condon said pretty much the same thing in an interview with Entertainment Weekly back in August 2012.

"Chuckesmee was a giant misfire on all fronts,” he told the mag. "Truly, it was one of the most grotesque things I've ever seen. It was a horror show! There was one shot where I call, ‘Cut!’ and suddenly she turns her head and mechanically stares right into the camera. It was incredibly disturbing."

"I understand the theory behind it, you know, to have this little creature that does all the hand movements and stuff," Nikki Reed recalls. "I want the whole world to forgive me now before this movie comes out, because I'm holding like a 60-pound mechanical doll … It's really difficult for me."

Luckily, we didn't have to see that. Instead, we got a digital F/X baby that grew up (at an alarming rate, as we're sure you recall) to be the adorable Mackenzie Foy.

"You're trying to create something that's otherworldly with Renesmee in the movie that has to be preternaturally intelligent yet still look like a baby but actually look a little bit more mature than one would be at one-day-old," Wyck explains. "So we ended up pulling the thing out on the day and shooting it. The second you're holding it up you realize this is never going to work. No fake thing is ever going to do the trick.

"If you're Bella, you're looking at it going, 'I don't want that thing. Put it back!'"

And, thankfully, they did.

"Twilight Forever: The Complete Saga" Blu-ray and DVD sets arrive in stores on Tuesday.

http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-talk/exclusive-first-look-twilight-renesmee-almost-creepiest-doll-195313020.html
Vanina
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Outtakes & RPattz Bloopers!   Outtakes & RPattz Bloopers! I_icon_minitimeΤετ 6 Νοε 2013 - 19:08

Outtakes & RPattz Bloopers!
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 1 από 1
 Παρόμοια θέματα
-
» Save RPattz

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
Bella And Edward :: Twilight Movies-
Μετάβαση σε: