Bella And Edward
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

ΦόρουμΠόρταλΕικονοθήκηΑναζήτησηLatest imagesΣύνδεσηΕγγραφή
Η συνέχεια της διάσημης σειράς βιβλίων έρχεται στα βιβλιοπωλεία στις 4 Αυγούστου με τίτλο «Midnight Sun» και αφηγείται την ιστορία του «Λυκόφωτος» από την πλευρά του Edward Cullen.
Πρόσφατα Θέματα
» Ashley's Greene blog
If Edward had never come back! I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 17 Μαρ 2023 - 15:11 από Marzaki Cullen

» Τι ακουτε αυτη την στιγμη;
If Edward had never come back! I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 4 Ιουν 2021 - 15:08 από April

» Bella And Edward - 11 χρόνια μετά
If Edward had never come back! I_icon_minitimeΤετ 6 Ιαν 2021 - 20:34 από Marzaki Cullen

» Συζήτηση για το Midnight Sun
If Edward had never come back! I_icon_minitimeΚυρ 13 Δεκ 2020 - 17:38 από Katrin

» Robert Pattinson
If Edward had never come back! I_icon_minitimeΔευ 7 Σεπ 2020 - 21:40 από $ofi@ + Edward

» Infernal Devices - Κουρδιστός 'Αγγελος
If Edward had never come back! I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 8 Μάης 2020 - 1:03 από evi

» Wallpapers by twins
If Edward had never come back! I_icon_minitimeΔευ 4 Μάης 2020 - 13:25 από Zafrina

» Twilight the movie
If Edward had never come back! I_icon_minitimeΚυρ 3 Μάης 2020 - 12:07 από hiddenfantasy

» Vampire Diaries - TV Series
If Edward had never come back! I_icon_minitimeΔευ 13 Απρ 2020 - 12:11 από Zafrina

» New Moon the movie
If Edward had never come back! I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 10 Απρ 2020 - 12:49 από Zafrina

Παρόμοια θέματα
Quote of the Week
"Bella is with Edward. She's a part of this family, and we protect our family."

Carlisle Cullen, Twilight
Character of the Week
Rosalie Lillian Hale

(born 1915 in Rochester, New York) is a member of the Olympic coven.

She is the wife of Emmett Cullen and the adoptive daughter of Carlisle and Esme Cullen, as well as the adoptive sister of Jasper Hale (in Forks, she and Jasper pretend to be twins), Alice, and Edward Cullen.

Rosalie is the adoptive sister-in-law of Bella Swan and adoptive aunt of Renesmee Cullen, as well as the ex-fiancée of Royce King II.
Μάης 2024
ΔευΤριΤετΠεμΠαρΣαβΚυρ
ΗμερολόγιοΗμερολόγιο
Bella & Edward Playlist
Το μαργαριτάρι της Ροδεσίας

Στο κατώφλι µιας νέας εποχής για τη Ροδεσία, η Μάντριγκαλ, έχοντας χάσει τον άντρα της λίγες µονάχα ώρες µετά τον γάµο τους, θρήνησε βαθιά την απώλειά του και αποφάσισε να ζήσει µε τη θύµησή του. Όµως δεν φαντάστηκε ποτέ πως θα της ζητούσαν να πάρει τη θέση της συζύγου του βασιλιά.

Ο βασιλιάς Έντουαρντ, αφού γνώρισε την απόλυτη ευτυχία δίπλα στη γυναίκα που λάτρεψε όσο καµία, την ¶µπερλιν, δέχτηκε το σκληρότερο χτύπηµα της µοίρας όταν εκείνη πέθανε πριν προλάβει να φέρει στον κόσµο το παιδί τους. Ωστόσο, προκειµένου ν' ανταποκριθεί στα βασιλικά του καθήκοντα και να χαρίσει έναν διάδοχο στη Ροδεσία, είναι υποχρεωµένος να παντρευτεί ξανά και απ' όλες τις υποψήφιες επιλέγει τη Μάντριγκαλ.

Μήπως όµως το όνοµα της νέας του συζύγου κουβαλά µια σκοτεινή µοίρα; ¶ραγε υπάρχει ελπίδα να αλλάξει το πεπρωµένο; Θα καταφέρει η Μάντριγκαλ να ξυπνήσει την αγάπη στην καρδιά του άντρα και βασιλιά της; Κι εκείνος θα είναι σε θέση να αναγνωρίσει και να αποδεχτεί τα αισθήµατά του πριν χάσει τα πάντα για άλλη µια φορά;

Συγγραφέας ΣΤΕΦΑΝΟΥ ΜΑΡΙΑ
Εκδότης ΩΚΕΑΝΙΔΑ

If Edward had never come back!

Πήγαινε κάτω 
+22
Bitten Pillows
redbutterfly
ma.do
Lizzy Cullen
JuliaCullen
evaki
Edward_ Breaking_ Dawn
RafaelaVolturi
John Cullen
liaki
Fallen Angel
bluesea
an8i
Alexadruby the vampire
Black Rose
nasiatheslayer
Rozali87
ΕΡΗ
Isabella21
!~Twilighter~!
emma cullen pattinson
Ms Cullen
26 απαντήσεις
Μετάβαση στη σελίδα : 1, 2  Επόμενο
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
Ms Cullen
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Ms Cullen

Θηλυκό Ιχθύς
Τόπος : Kefalonia
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 1743
Registration date : 20/04/2009

Forks Student Profile
Team: Jasper - Alice Jasper - Alice
Special ability Special ability: Future Telling

If Edward had never come back! Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: If Edward had never come back!   If Edward had never come back! I_icon_minitimeΤετ 22 Απρ 2009 - 13:56

Δεν ειναι δικο μου,το βρηκα στο internet!!!Ειναι πολυυυυυυυυυυυυυυυυυυ λυπητερο αλλα μου αρεσε!!!Διαβαστε!!!!What if Edward had never come back?? TWILIGHT LOVERS, this is for you.? (All Finished)?
Okay, so i was re-reading New Moon yesterday and i was thinking, what if Bella had waited for Jake at his house, never jumped the cliff, and alice never came back?? Abd I know I know that Edward said later that he wouldve come back anyway, but what if he hadn't?? I hate to think that he wouldn't because I LOVE EDWARD! and i think bella belongs with him.. but what if that hadn't happened?So i wrote an alternate ending last night. Just for fun. I know I'm no Stephenie Meyer, but i don't think its too bad..
~~SideNote::: I'll keeping adding it on, so be patient, it could take a while for me to type out..

13 years later, if Edward had never come back :
With the same old key from under the eave i unlocked the door and stepped inside. After all of these years barely anything had changed. the yellow cabinets were fading, and Charlie had added my wedding picture to his mantle, but beside that, it looked the same as it did the day I moved in here. (hold on i will continue with it)
11 months ago
Additional Details
I smiled down at the photo, Jacob smiled back up at me, holding my hands at the alter. "Bella?" a voice called from the front door. "In here" i called back. Jake walked to my side, following my gaze to the picture. "hmmm" he hummed happily. i turned away from the picture and looked up at him. "i miss him so much!" i said, thinking about Charlie, who died a week ago. "i know you do." he soothed me, moving his hands to my round belly. He rubbed it gently, knowing this always calmed me down. Just in time, the baby kicked. he smiled and kissed my head. "Im going to go check out the rest of the house. I'll meet you outside." i said in a rush to see my old room. it has been four years since I've been back here in Forks, Washington. Four years since Jacob gave up his life as a wolf, so that we could start a family. i wobbled my way upstairs to my room, just as i left it. i crossed the floor to the small window. it opened easily, but dust flew off of it everywhere. ( more to come:)
11 months ago

The guys outside looked up at me. There stood Jacob with his two best friends Quil and Embry, whom we havent seen since we left. "Bella!" they called enthusiastically. i turned to run down to them, and show off my baby bump, forgetting how wrong that was for me to do. I tripped over my own feet and fell onto my knees. the old wooden floor gave a large BOOM. "AGH!" i yelled. i heard laughter come from outside as they no doubt pictured me on the floor. "im okay!" i called sarcastically. i shifted my wieght to one side, attempting to get up on my own, but my body sunk lower as one of the floorboards gave out. i pulled my knee out of the hole and settled on my side. breathing hard, (it was like i couldnt do anything these days) i manuevered myself to examine the damage i probably caused. if we were going to sell this place, that would have to be fixed. i heard the guys laughing outside and it irritated me. its only the hormones, i told myself. i shouldnt get so mad. (More on the way..)
11 months ago

I peered into the hole and i saw the unusual sun gleem off of something. i reached down and pulled out something i had not seen in 13 years. "AHH!" i screamed. "Bella? are you okay?" i heard Jake yell, entering the house. he ran up the stairs and came into the room watching me anxiously. my mouth was hanging open as I held the clear CD case in my hand. He came over to me, kneeling on thefloor. "Bells? What is it?" I couldnt believe my eyes. they must be lying to me. the all too familiar hole ripped open in my chest and i couldnt breathe. i havent felt this burning feeling for so long, but it felt like I'd had it with me forever. like the hole had never closed. i stared down at the silver CD in my hand, unable to move. Frozen. Jake lifted me onto my old, creaky bed. Just because he isnt a wolf anymore, doesnt mean he isnt freakishly strong. i couldnt answer when he asked me what it was. Frusturated, he took it out of my hands and put it in the radio that was still on my bedside table...
11 months ago

The music came on and the sorrow swallowed me hole. i collapsed on the floor and Jake rushed to my side. I pushed him away, irritated and scrambled my way to the hole. I thrust my hand inside and pulled out the pictures and tickets i knew would be there. I pulled them out slowly, trying to talk myself out of it. Dont do this, you know what will happen. Why do you torture yourself like this bella? i thought angrily. against my better judgement, i pulled them out and layed them out on the wood. I heard Jake's jaw drop when he saw the picture of me and ...him.... in my dad's kitchen, standing awekwardly next to eachother. I couldnt think his name. Or maybe i could, Edward. the hole ripped open further in my chest. I wrapped my arms around my torso and Jacob saw that. Recognizing these signs quickly, he turned off my lullaby. I hadnt noticed that tears had started flowing. Jake sighed angrily and i glared up at him. He rolled his eyes and i turned away, ashamed at myself. (more to come)
11 months ago

The music came on and the sorrow swallowed me hole. i collapsed on the floor and Jake rushed to my side. I pushed him away, irritated and scrambled my way to the hole. I thrust my hand inside and pulled out the pictures and tickets i knew would be there. I pulled them out slowly, trying to talk myself out of it. Dont do this, you know what will happen. Why do you torture yourself like this bella? i thought angrily. against my better judgement, i pulled them out and layed them out on the wood. I heard Jake's jaw drop when he saw the picture of me and ...him.... in my dad's kitchen, standing awekwardly next to eachother. I couldnt think his name. Or maybe i could, Edward. the hole ripped open further in my chest. I wrapped my arms around my torso and Jacob saw that. Recognizing these signs quickly, he turned off my lullaby. I hadnt noticed that tears had started flowing. Jake sighed angrily and i glared up at him. He rolled his eyes and i turned away, ashamed at myself. (more to come)
11 months ago

Pulling my from my thoughts, I heard Embry and Quil calling my name so i stuffed my disturbing treasures in the inside pocket of my jacket and walked down stairs. Jacob looked at me expectantly and i nodded once. Stupid Bella, i thought. Jacob came to my side, rubbing my belly.
Later in the car, Jake asked me the question he had been waiting to all day. "Bella? What were those things doing there anyway?" his question puzzled me. I hadnt thought of that, and at that moment, the stuff seemed to burn a hole in my jacket. I tried to remember what he had said that day... it will be as if i had never existed. he promised me that he would never bother me again. well that promise, like so many others he had made me, was broken. "he must have put it there." i said, grinding my teeth together. Jake seemed to like my respnse and relaxed a bit. "Oh.."
11 months ago

i tried to relax too, because if Jacob knew how i was really feeling right now, how fast my heart was beating, how badly i wanted a differnet hand holding mine, he would have been furious. and if he was going to really quit that life style that was his for so long, he would have to stay calm. Later that night, i put my long forgotten birthday presents away in a box labeled, Charlie's crap, cursing myself internally for what i couldnt seem to control...

[[[this is where it gets really sad ]]]]]

I woke up with the florida sun beating doewn on my old wrinkled face. i turned, half expecting Jacob to be there beside me. I was disappointed, he was gone. Dead forever. I am now 87 and im all alone in the small house my kids bought for me on the beach. I opened my eyes but suddenly it was dark, my blinds closed. "hello?" i called out scared. i could hear somone breathing, but saw nobody. (more to come)
11 months ago

Great, i thought. After all i have been through in my life, Im going to be killed by a burglar. "Bella?" a voice breathed from across the room. WHAT?!?! nobody called me Bella anymore. It was always Isabella, or Mrs.Black. But more than that, i knew this voice, better than i shouold. I burst into tears and he was there. Beside my bed, kneeling next to me. through my tears i could see his perfectly sculpted face. his burning gold eyes so close to me. "Bella love, don't cry." but i couldnt stop sobbing. my face burned red and he put his hand to my forehead. I squealed and jumped, the cold suprising me. he looked down, his face sad with long regret. i gasped as i accepted that this was not one of the many dreams that i had about Edward Cullen. the picture i had taped above my head did him no justice. he was looking just as he did 70 years ago. "Edward?" i managed to cry between sobs. "its me bella. im here." he said, obviously shocked by how hoarse me voice was now with the old age.....
11 months ago

I blushed again, wishing i could look half as good, or young as he did, forever 17. he hummed my lullaby softly, making me cry harder. "bella, i love you. ive never stopped and i never will. im so so sorry." he whispered in my ear.he softly and hesitantly cbrushed the tears from my wrinkled cheek. "I will always love you." he repeated. i grabbed his other hand with as much force as i could manage. i was sick, very sick. and the look on his face told me he knew it. I was dying, with my one true love by my side. Edwarad looked up and pulled the picture of the two of us in Charlies kitchen off of my wall. I could easily tell that anger flooded through him. "Bella? you found it?" "Of course i did. i never stopped loving you Edward. I never will."
" i lied bella. i lied to save you."
"I know that now."
we sat there a long time in the darkness. he never left my side. he told me what he had been doing while i lived my life. " i had to make sure he took care of you." he admitted. ...
11 months ago

"i never stopped thinking sbout you.." he went on. soon i had to state the obvious. "edward?" "yes?" "im dying, you know that."
"Y-Yes.. i know that. dont worry, we'll be together again." he promised me. and i didnt fight wtih him, although i knew i should. the offer was too good to refuse.

Lying there in my bed, with my one true love's arms wrapped around me like when i was seventeen, Edward hummed me my lullaby until i fell into the one deep sleep that i wouldnt ever wake up from. the last thing i saw was his godlike face, and the last thing i heard was, "Sleep now my love. I'll see you on the other side." and i closed my eyes, welcoming death.

[[[[AGH! it makes me cry, even though i know i just made it all up. Sorry if it totally sucks.. whew that took a while.]]]]]

So, what did you think? and what do you think would happen if Edward had never some back??? I'd love to hear your theories!
11 months ago

Thank you for your nice comments! I'm glad that I'm not the only baby when it comes to this stuff. I was writing this on my bed and my dad comes in (im only 14 btw) and he was all, "why are you crying?" and i was like, "Because BELLA DIED!" and he got all freaked out until i calmed down enough to explain that Bella was only fictional. lol
11 months ago
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
emma cullen pattinson
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
emma cullen pattinson

Θηλυκό Τόπος : Neverland!!!!!
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 2339
Registration date : 13/03/2009

Forks Student Profile
Special ability Special ability: Project Thoughts

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: If Edward had never come back!   If Edward had never come back! I_icon_minitimeΤετ 22 Απρ 2009 - 14:22

ειναι απεριγπαπτο................................τοσο συγκινιτικο..............
και οντως καπως ετσι θα ηταν τα πραγματα,αν δεν αυτοκτονουσε η μπελλα,η δεν την εκλεβε ο Εντουαρτ....................
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad If Edward had never come back! 206202 If Edward had never come back! 206202 If Edward had never come back! 206202 If Edward had never come back! 206202
με στεναχωρησε παρα πολυ.......ειναι τοσο λυπητερο..................(το τελος μου θυμιζει τον ψαλιδοχερη)....
emma cullen pattinson
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
emma cullen pattinson

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: If Edward had never come back!   If Edward had never come back! I_icon_minitimeΤετ 22 Απρ 2009 - 15:12

τοπωπω............... σκεφτομαι και θελω να δακρυσω.......τοσο συγκινητικο.......
αχχχχχχχχου..................
!~Twilighter~!
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
!~Twilighter~!

Θηλυκό Καρκίνος
Τόπος : εδώ εκεί, παραπέρα...
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 1162
Registration date : 22/04/2009

Forks Student Profile
Team: Egyptians Egyptians
Special ability Special ability: See Through Lies

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: If Edward had never come back!   If Edward had never come back! I_icon_minitimeΤετ 22 Απρ 2009 - 15:51

Αχου... Τόσο συγκινητικό....!!!

Μου άρεσε τόσο πολύ...!!! :wolfcryout: If Edward had never come back! 832548 cry
Isabella21
The Volturi
Isabella21

Θηλυκό Κριός
Τόπος : Volterra, Italia!!
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 2087
Registration date : 18/02/2009

Forks Student Profile
Special ability Special ability: Mental electrical current

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: If Edward had never come back!   If Edward had never come back! I_icon_minitimeΤετ 22 Απρ 2009 - 16:49

Λοιπόν, ήταν πολύ ωραίο αλλά του έλειπε κάτι στο τέλος!!!! Θα ήθελα πολύ να τελειώνει ως εξής:
Σπόιλερ:
emma cullen pattinson
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
emma cullen pattinson

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: If Edward had never come back!   If Edward had never come back! I_icon_minitimeΤετ 22 Απρ 2009 - 16:53

μ αρεσει παρα πολυ αυτο το τελος..........................................
την ωρα που διαβαζα το αρχικο εκει που πεθανε ελεγα και μετα ξυπνησε και ειδε οτι ηταν ενα ονειρο.............
μπραβο που το τελιωσες ετσι ιζαμπελλα!!!!!!!!
ΕΡΗ
The Volturi
ΕΡΗ

Θηλυκό Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 6673
Registration date : 03/03/2009

Forks Student Profile
Team: Edward - Bella Edward - Bella
Special ability Special ability: Influencing emotions

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: If Edward had never come back!   If Edward had never come back! I_icon_minitimeΤετ 22 Απρ 2009 - 17:02

Isabella21 έγραψε:
Λοιπόν, ήταν πολύ ωραίο αλλά του έλειπε κάτι στο τέλος!!!! Θα ήθελα πολύ να τελειώνει ως εξής:
Σπόιλερ:

αν τελειωνε με αυτο τον τροπο θα ηταν πραγματικα τελειο!το κειμενο ηταν πολυ συγκινητικο,με μελανχολησε και το δικο σου τελος ειναι αυτο που χρειαζομουν.ετσι εξαλλου θα επρεπε να τελειωνει γιατι δεν ειναι δυνατον με κανεναν τροπο αυτοι οι δυο να ειναι χωρια. μπραβο σου!
Ms Cullen
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Ms Cullen

Θηλυκό Ιχθύς

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: If Edward had never come back!   If Edward had never come back! I_icon_minitimeΠεμ 23 Απρ 2009 - 10:47

Ναι,Isabella21!Αυτο το τελος ειναι τελειο!Αλλα το πρωτο τελος ειναι πιο δραματικο και πιο πρωτοτυπο!Πιστευω παντως πως το τελειωνει λιγο αποτομα.Κι αλλωστε,υποτιθεται πως ο Εντουαρντ δεν πιστευει οτι υπαρχει ζωη μετα το θανατο για αυτον,ετσι?
Rozali87
Golden Eyed Vampires
Rozali87

Θηλυκό Υδροχόος
Τόπος : Θεσσαλονίκη
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 2769
Registration date : 12/01/2009

Forks Student Profile
Special ability Special ability: Mind Reading

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: If Edward had never come back!   If Edward had never come back! I_icon_minitimeΠεμ 23 Απρ 2009 - 23:04

Γιατι να είναι στα αγγλικα ........δεν μπορω να τα καταλάβω ολα !!! Sad
Ms Cullen
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Ms Cullen

Θηλυκό Ιχθύς

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: If Edward had never come back!   If Edward had never come back! I_icon_minitimeΠεμ 23 Απρ 2009 - 23:05

Συγγνωμη αλλα δεν μπορουσα να το μεταφρασω ολο αυτο!!
nasiatheslayer
The Denali Princess
nasiatheslayer

Θηλυκό Υδροχόος
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 4477
Registration date : 03/12/2008

Forks Student Profile
Team: Denalis Denalis
Special ability Special ability: Mental electrical current

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: If Edward had never come back!   If Edward had never come back! I_icon_minitimeΠεμ 23 Απρ 2009 - 23:06

Μόλις τελειωσω με το MS αν θελετε μπορω να μεταφρασω και κάποια fanfictions! Wink
https://www.youtube.com/user/nasiatheslayer0
Ms Cullen
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Ms Cullen

Θηλυκό Ιχθύς

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: If Edward had never come back!   If Edward had never come back! I_icon_minitimeΠεμ 23 Απρ 2009 - 23:08

Thanx a lot!Δεν προλαβαινω καθολου,sorry!!!!(αληθεια,πως σας φαινονται??)
Rozali87
Golden Eyed Vampires
Rozali87

Θηλυκό Υδροχόος
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 2769
Registration date : 12/01/2009

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: If Edward had never come back!   If Edward had never come back! I_icon_minitimeΠεμ 23 Απρ 2009 - 23:08

αχ Νασια μου σε λατρευω!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kiss kiss kiss
Black Rose
Twilight Human
Twilight Human
Black Rose

Θηλυκό Ταύρος
Τόπος : USA,New England
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 33
Registration date : 29/04/2009

Forks Student Profile
Team: Switzerland

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: If Edward had never come back!   If Edward had never come back! I_icon_minitimeΠεμ 30 Απρ 2009 - 18:19

nasiatheslayer έγραψε:
Μόλις τελειωσω με το MS αν θελετε μπορω να μεταφρασω και κάποια fanfictions! Wink

Em.... Αλήθεια ήθελα να ρωτήσω....πόσα καιφάλεα εχεις απο το ΜS????
Και στην πραγματικότιτα....το κείμενο ήταν φανταστικό...αλλά μου άρεσε το δεύτερο τέλος ποιό πολύ....το προτότιπο είναι πολύ μελανχολικό....!!
Alexadruby the vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Alexadruby the vampire

Θηλυκό Δίδυμος
Τόπος : Κέρκυρα
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 839
Registration date : 31/01/2009

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: If Edward had never come back!   If Edward had never come back! I_icon_minitimeΠεμ 30 Απρ 2009 - 20:53

Isabella21 έγραψε:
Σπόιλερ:

Αυτο το τελος ειναι καλυτερο πιστευω... Μπραβο Isabella... Δεν λεω οτι το πρωτοτυπο δεν ειναι καλο απλος εριξα πολυ κλαμα... Ειδικα στο τελος... Τι συγκινητικο...
If Edward had never come back! 206202 If Edward had never come back! 206202 If Edward had never come back! 206202 If Edward had never come back! 206202 If Edward had never come back! 206202 If Edward had never come back! 206202
http://vampirediariesworld.vampire-legend.com/index.htm?sid=8086
an8i
New Moon Victim
New Moon Victim
an8i

Θηλυκό Λέων
Τόπος : Athina
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 101
Registration date : 06/05/2009

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: If Edward had never come back!   If Edward had never come back! I_icon_minitimeΣαβ 16 Μάης 2009 - 20:59

Εγω δεν καταλαβα ακριβως τι λεει αλλα το τελος το καταλαβα... If Edward had never come back! 206202
και εγω προτιμω της Isabella το τελος...
bluesea
Eclipse Bitten
Eclipse Bitten
bluesea

Θηλυκό Ταύρος
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 300
Registration date : 20/08/2009

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: If Edward had never come back!   If Edward had never come back! I_icon_minitimeΔευ 7 Σεπ 2009 - 18:14

κορίτσια αν υπάρχει μετάφραση ενημερώστε με.
Fallen Angel
Eclipse Bitten
Eclipse Bitten
Fallen Angel

Θηλυκό Ταύρος
Τόπος : τεταρτο αστρερι...δεξια...καλα πας...καπου εκει θα με βρεις...!!
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 310
Registration date : 20/05/2009

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: If Edward had never come back!   If Edward had never come back! I_icon_minitimeΤρι 8 Σεπ 2009 - 1:09

ωχ τι παθαμε βραδιατικα...!!πολυ κλαμα...!!κι εμενα το αλλο το τελος μου αρεσε ποιο πολυ... της Isabellas...!! απαπα κλαμα βραδιατικα...!! If Edward had never come back! 206202 If Edward had never come back! 206202 If Edward had never come back! 206202 καλε σεις δεν μπορω να σταματησω...!! If Edward had never come back! 206202 If Edward had never come back! 206202 If Edward had never come back! 206202
liaki
New Moon Victim
New Moon Victim
liaki

Θηλυκό Κριός
Τόπος : Βέροια
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 207
Registration date : 08/12/2009

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: If Edward had never come back!   If Edward had never come back! I_icon_minitimeΔευ 14 Δεκ 2009 - 19:56

ηταν τελειο!!!!!!!!!
John Cullen
Twilight Human
Twilight Human
John Cullen

¶ντρας Κριός
Τόπος : Μενίδι
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 91
Registration date : 12/12/2009

Forks Student Profile
Special ability Special ability: Creating Illusions

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: If Edward had never come back!   If Edward had never come back! I_icon_minitimeΔευ 14 Δεκ 2009 - 20:08

Παιδιά,όντως ήταν τέλειο!!!Και πολύ συγκινιτικό!!!Αλλά όντως...το τέλος της Izabella21
Μου αρέσει περισσότερο...
http://www.tokiohotel-humanoidcity.blogspot.com
RafaelaVolturi
Eclipse Bitten
Eclipse Bitten
RafaelaVolturi

Θηλυκό Ιχθύς
Τόπος : Θεσ/νίκη
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 456
Registration date : 23/11/2009

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: If Edward had never come back!   If Edward had never come back! I_icon_minitimeΔευ 14 Δεκ 2009 - 20:23

τελειο...Και εγω το τέλος της Izabella21 προτιμω...
Smile
Edward_ Breaking_ Dawn
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Edward_ Breaking_ Dawn

Θηλυκό Λέων
Τόπος : Athens
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 3745
Registration date : 21/01/2009

Forks Student Profile
Special ability Special ability: Shield Against Mental Attacks

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: If Edward had never come back!   If Edward had never come back! I_icon_minitimeΔευ 14 Δεκ 2009 - 20:27

και μονο που το σκεφτομαι παιδια τρελενομαι, και μονο που το σκεφτομαι! ανατριχιαζω! Shocked
https://www.youtube.com/eljd3
evaki
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
evaki

Θηλυκό Κριός
Τόπος : βέροια
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 2003
Registration date : 27/10/2009

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: If Edward had never come back!   If Edward had never come back! I_icon_minitimeΔευ 14 Δεκ 2009 - 20:28

πολύ συγκινητικό και πολύ ωραίο!!! Sad
JuliaCullen
New Moon Victim
New Moon Victim
JuliaCullen

Θηλυκό Ιχθύς
Τόπος : In Edwards hug..
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 198
Registration date : 16/02/2010

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: If Edward had never come back!   If Edward had never come back! I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 19 Φεβ 2010 - 17:16

πο πο..με έκανε να κλάψω τοσο πολύ!!!If Edward had never come back! 206202
παντως φανταζεστε να τελείωνε καπως ετσι???
και στον κινηματογράφο ολοι να κλαινεεε πο πο..!!
αλλα το τέλος της Ιζαμπελας με χαλάρωσε λίγο..
καλα ειναι απλά απιστευτα ολα αυτα που γραφουν μερικοί!!!... If Edward had never come back! 206202
http://twitter.com/Liljeje
Lizzy Cullen
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Lizzy Cullen

Θηλυκό Sagittarius
Τόπος : Camp Half Blood
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 5908
Registration date : 22/01/2010

Forks Student Profile
Special ability Special ability: Controling the Elements

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: If Edward had never come back!   If Edward had never come back! I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 19 Φεβ 2010 - 17:59

Φανταστειτε εγω που ειμαι "αναισθητη" και δεν συγκινουμε ευκολα (στην ελληνικη μεταφραση του new moon δεν εκλαψα καθολου) εδω συγκηνιθηκα πολυ.....

Αν υπηρχαν τετοιες σκηνες σε ταινια θα πλαντάζαμε στο κλάμα!!!
If Edward had never come back! 206202

Το τελος της Isabella21 δεν ξερω ηταν ωραιο και φυσικα ειμαι If Edward had never come back! 21223 και θα επρεπε να το προτιμω αλλα νομιζω οτι μου αρεσει πιο πολυ το προτοτυπο της κοπελιας......

If Edward had never come back!
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 1 από 2Μετάβαση στη σελίδα : 1, 2  Επόμενο
 Παρόμοια θέματα
-
» Team Edward or Team Jacob?

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
Bella And Edward :: Midnight Inspirations :: Fanfictions-
Μετάβαση σε: