Bella And Edward
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

ΦόρουμΠόρταλΕικονοθήκηΑναζήτησηLatest imagesΣύνδεσηΕγγραφή
Η συνέχεια της διάσημης σειράς βιβλίων έρχεται στα βιβλιοπωλεία στις 4 Αυγούστου με τίτλο «Midnight Sun» και αφηγείται την ιστορία του «Λυκόφωτος» από την πλευρά του Edward Cullen.
Πρόσφατα Θέματα
» Ashley's Greene blog
Uncooperative 'Twilight' actress 'had to be begged' to do television and press interviews I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 17 Μαρ 2023 - 15:11 από Marzaki Cullen

» Τι ακουτε αυτη την στιγμη;
Uncooperative 'Twilight' actress 'had to be begged' to do television and press interviews I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 4 Ιουν 2021 - 15:08 από April

» Bella And Edward - 11 χρόνια μετά
Uncooperative 'Twilight' actress 'had to be begged' to do television and press interviews I_icon_minitimeΤετ 6 Ιαν 2021 - 20:34 από Marzaki Cullen

» Συζήτηση για το Midnight Sun
Uncooperative 'Twilight' actress 'had to be begged' to do television and press interviews I_icon_minitimeΚυρ 13 Δεκ 2020 - 17:38 από Katrin

» Robert Pattinson
Uncooperative 'Twilight' actress 'had to be begged' to do television and press interviews I_icon_minitimeΔευ 7 Σεπ 2020 - 21:40 από $ofi@ + Edward

» Infernal Devices - Κουρδιστός 'Αγγελος
Uncooperative 'Twilight' actress 'had to be begged' to do television and press interviews I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 8 Μάης 2020 - 1:03 από evi

» Wallpapers by twins
Uncooperative 'Twilight' actress 'had to be begged' to do television and press interviews I_icon_minitimeΔευ 4 Μάης 2020 - 13:25 από Zafrina

» Twilight the movie
Uncooperative 'Twilight' actress 'had to be begged' to do television and press interviews I_icon_minitimeΚυρ 3 Μάης 2020 - 12:07 από hiddenfantasy

» Vampire Diaries - TV Series
Uncooperative 'Twilight' actress 'had to be begged' to do television and press interviews I_icon_minitimeΔευ 13 Απρ 2020 - 12:11 από Zafrina

» New Moon the movie
Uncooperative 'Twilight' actress 'had to be begged' to do television and press interviews I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 10 Απρ 2020 - 12:49 από Zafrina

Παρόμοια θέματα
Quote of the Week
"Bella is with Edward. She's a part of this family, and we protect our family."

Carlisle Cullen, Twilight
Character of the Week
Rosalie Lillian Hale

(born 1915 in Rochester, New York) is a member of the Olympic coven.

She is the wife of Emmett Cullen and the adoptive daughter of Carlisle and Esme Cullen, as well as the adoptive sister of Jasper Hale (in Forks, she and Jasper pretend to be twins), Alice, and Edward Cullen.

Rosalie is the adoptive sister-in-law of Bella Swan and adoptive aunt of Renesmee Cullen, as well as the ex-fiancée of Royce King II.
Μάης 2024
ΔευΤριΤετΠεμΠαρΣαβΚυρ
ΗμερολόγιοΗμερολόγιο
Bella & Edward Playlist
Το μαργαριτάρι της Ροδεσίας

Στο κατώφλι µιας νέας εποχής για τη Ροδεσία, η Μάντριγκαλ, έχοντας χάσει τον άντρα της λίγες µονάχα ώρες µετά τον γάµο τους, θρήνησε βαθιά την απώλειά του και αποφάσισε να ζήσει µε τη θύµησή του. Όµως δεν φαντάστηκε ποτέ πως θα της ζητούσαν να πάρει τη θέση της συζύγου του βασιλιά.

Ο βασιλιάς Έντουαρντ, αφού γνώρισε την απόλυτη ευτυχία δίπλα στη γυναίκα που λάτρεψε όσο καµία, την Άµπερλιν, δέχτηκε το σκληρότερο χτύπηµα της µοίρας όταν εκείνη πέθανε πριν προλάβει να φέρει στον κόσµο το παιδί τους. Ωστόσο, προκειµένου ν' ανταποκριθεί στα βασιλικά του καθήκοντα και να χαρίσει έναν διάδοχο στη Ροδεσία, είναι υποχρεωµένος να παντρευτεί ξανά και απ' όλες τις υποψήφιες επιλέγει τη Μάντριγκαλ.

Μήπως όµως το όνοµα της νέας του συζύγου κουβαλά µια σκοτεινή µοίρα; Άραγε υπάρχει ελπίδα να αλλάξει το πεπρωµένο; Θα καταφέρει η Μάντριγκαλ να ξυπνήσει την αγάπη στην καρδιά του άντρα και βασιλιά της; Κι εκείνος θα είναι σε θέση να αναγνωρίσει και να αποδεχτεί τα αισθήµατά του πριν χάσει τα πάντα για άλλη µια φορά;

Συγγραφέας ΣΤΕΦΑΝΟΥ ΜΑΡΙΑ
Εκδότης ΩΚΕΑΝΙΔΑ

Uncooperative 'Twilight' actress 'had to be begged' to do television and press interviews

Πήγαινε κάτω 
+10
linaki
robsten
Stellouko
Neri
spunkransom
Darkbella
hobo
nessie
DanaeCullen
ath09
14 απαντήσεις
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
ath09
Twilight Human
Twilight Human
ath09

Θηλυκό Παρθένος
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 51
Registration date : 28/11/2008

Uncooperative 'Twilight' actress 'had to be begged' to do television and press interviews Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Uncooperative 'Twilight' actress 'had to be begged' to do television and press interviews   Uncooperative 'Twilight' actress 'had to be begged' to do television and press interviews I_icon_minitimeΚυρ 30 Νοε 2008 - 10:03

Interviews a chore for 'Twilight' star Kristen Stewart
Uncooperative 'Twilight' actress 'had to be begged' to do television and press interviews, says studio staffer

BY BILL ZWECKER Sun-Times Columnist
The pressure of fame clearly is taking its toll on Kristen Stewart as her career skyrockets, thanks to playing Bella Swan in ''Twilight.''

At the recent press junket for ''Twilight,'' many of my colleagues in the television and print press commented openly on difficulties getting Stewart to handle even the most basic questions about her role or the film, based on Stephenie Meyer's first novel in her vampire love story series. ''It's not like we were delving into her personal life, asking who she's dating, or whether she'd been to rehab,'' zinged a well-known Hollywood reporter.

Stewart's out-of-it demeanor raised questions among the gathered press over whether the actress might have been a bit over-medicated in order to face the parade of journalists.

No word on that, but Stewart's fidgeting and frowning promotional appearances on "Today" and David Letterman's show are noted in the new issue of Entertainment Weekly, in which ''Twilight'' director Catherine Hardwicke admits Stewart has ''had a lot of trouble [with interviews]. She knows it's important, but it's not her favorite part of the job.''

That is clearly true -- bolstered by comments Stewart was overheard saying behind the scenes at the ''Twilight'' junket. ''I really, really hate doing this,'' Stewart reportedly said to a studio staffer, who report the actress was extremely uncooperative and ''had to be begged to do anything.''

Adding to the image of Stewart perhaps relying on certain ''crutches'' to help her deal with the onslaught of fame are photos of the actress released on tmz.com Wednesday. They depict Stewart and an unidentified companion passing a pipe back and forth on the steps of the actress' L.A. home. From the looks of things -- and the specific size and shape of the pipe -- it's pretty clear the duo are not smoking tobacco.

Lainey´s take on it:
Kristen Stewart: the new Joaquin Phoenix?
You’d be hard pressed to find a celebrity who hates promotion and publicity as much as Joaquin Phoenix.

If you’re lucky, he’s bizarrely giddy, manic and jittery and incoherent. On a good day, he’s numb. On a bad day, he’ll walk out on you. On a horrible day, he’s downright mean.

I know because I’ve had the displeasure of interviewing him myself. And it was a rough day. He was hungover, or something, and that, combined with his personal demons, and his intense distrust of the media, and his general discomfort period made it one of the worst experiences ever.

So perhaps it’s an exaggeration right now, so early, to compare Kristen Stewart. But during this round of press for Twilight, she exhibited many of the same signs – twitchiness, awkwardness, reluctance… and many journalists are now calling her out on it (read more here),especially after a particularly disastrous appearance on Letterman.

I visited the Twilight set in April – click here to read the article posted at the time. Funny reading it back now (gloating warning!)…it’s oddly prescient. And as I said at the time, Kristen is indeed “arty” pretentious. And definitely a bitch. And I love her for it now. And she can be difficult. But, in fairness to her, she’s not unprofessional.

What you’re seeing during recent interviews isn’t so much recalcitrance as it is genuine intimidation. She’s just not that kid who’s comfortable in those settings. On a movie set, cocooned in a controlled environment, it’s a completely different story. And although we’ve all seen the pot smoking shots, and no doubt she’s not unlike every other young star in the industry dabbling in happy experimentation, during the course of this press tour, even though it most certainly was not her favourite thing to do, she was not a basketcase, she was never a Lindsay Lohan style pain in the ass, she was never late, she never held others back, she hasn’t yet exploded into the kind of headache that Joaquin eventually became.

How this Twilight explosion affects her in the long term though remains to be seen. Most seem to agree that Robert Pattinson seems to be handling it better than she is. Then again, he’s the one who’s been enjoying the Hollywood party circuit, a target for the Hollywood Skank Brigade, the Lilos and Ebolas, while Kristen keeps it undercover at night, so perhaps that prediction is much too premature. Maybe she’ll be the one more grounded.

http://www.laineygossip.com/Kristen_Stewart_called_out_for_her_awkwardness_with_the_press.aspx?CatID=0&CelID=0

:silent: :silent:
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
DanaeCullen
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
DanaeCullen

Θηλυκό Καρκίνος
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 901

Uncooperative 'Twilight' actress 'had to be begged' to do television and press interviews Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Uncooperative 'Twilight' actress 'had to be begged' to do television and press interviews   Uncooperative 'Twilight' actress 'had to be begged' to do television and press interviews I_icon_minitimeΚυρ 30 Νοε 2008 - 10:58

Ξερω πως θα ακουστει εντελως ακυρο αλλα αυτο μου θυμιζει το αρθρο της Ριτα Σκιτερ στο Χαρι Ποτερ για να σπιλωσει τη φημη του Χαρι...(αφου οι αναγνωστες θα βαριοντουσαν να την ακουνε να τον παινευει κ αλλο)
nessie
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
nessie

Θηλυκό Κριός
Τόπος : Athens
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 780
Registration date : 27/11/2008

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Uncooperative 'Twilight' actress 'had to be begged' to do television and press interviews   Uncooperative 'Twilight' actress 'had to be begged' to do television and press interviews I_icon_minitimeΚυρ 30 Νοε 2008 - 12:08

Δεν το διάβασα όλο γιατί ακόμα κοιμάμαι αλλά από όσο διάβασα...δεν μου φαίνεται κακό που η Κρίστεν δεν θέλει να δίνει συνεντεύξεις...έτσι κι αλλίως σε όλες τα ίδια τους ρωτάνε... Razz
hobo
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
hobo

Θηλυκό Sagittarius
Τόπος : θεσσαλονικη
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 2196

Forks Student Profile
Team: Jasper - Alice Jasper - Alice
Special ability Special ability: Mind Reading

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Uncooperative 'Twilight' actress 'had to be begged' to do television and press interviews   Uncooperative 'Twilight' actress 'had to be begged' to do television and press interviews I_icon_minitimeΠεμ 18 Δεκ 2008 - 23:48

nessie
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
nessie

Θηλυκό Κριός

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Uncooperative 'Twilight' actress 'had to be begged' to do television and press interviews   Uncooperative 'Twilight' actress 'had to be begged' to do television and press interviews I_icon_minitimeΠεμ 18 Δεκ 2008 - 23:50

hobolicious έγραψε:
Kristen through the years

http://www.seventeen.com/hair-skin-makeup/makeover/kristen-stewart-beauty-makeover

Tώρα πιστεύω είναι πιο όμορφη από ποτέ! Smile
Darkbella
Golden Eyed Vampires
Darkbella

Θηλυκό Σκορπιός
Τόπος : ELFland
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 1464

Forks Student Profile
Team: Volturi Volturi
Special ability Special ability: Creating Illusions

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Uncooperative 'Twilight' actress 'had to be begged' to do television and press interviews   Uncooperative 'Twilight' actress 'had to be begged' to do television and press interviews I_icon_minitimeΠεμ 18 Δεκ 2008 - 23:51

Κι εγω!! τωρα ειναι κουκλα!! :flower:
hobo
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
hobo

Θηλυκό Sagittarius

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Uncooperative 'Twilight' actress 'had to be begged' to do television and press interviews   Uncooperative 'Twilight' actress 'had to be begged' to do television and press interviews I_icon_minitimeΠεμ 18 Δεκ 2008 - 23:55

καλα στην πρωτη φωτο ειναι σαν αγοροκριτσο! Razz και το ξανθο την μεγαλωνει πολυ! σαν τριανταρα φαινεται. κι εμενα τωρα μ αρεσει περισσοτερο!!! Wink
nessie
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
nessie

Θηλυκό Κριός

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Uncooperative 'Twilight' actress 'had to be begged' to do television and press interviews   Uncooperative 'Twilight' actress 'had to be begged' to do television and press interviews I_icon_minitimeΠεμ 18 Δεκ 2008 - 23:56

Μπεσ στο τσατ στέλλα
hobo
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
hobo

Θηλυκό Sagittarius

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Uncooperative 'Twilight' actress 'had to be begged' to do television and press interviews   Uncooperative 'Twilight' actress 'had to be begged' to do television and press interviews I_icon_minitimeΔευ 12 Ιαν 2009 - 23:47

MTV has named Kristen Stewart as one of their Teen Queens for 2008!

Playing "Twilight" heroine Bella has put this indie-film star on the map. She's become a hero to young girls everywhere with her quiet onscreen persona. And her real-life relaxed attitude is landing Stewart in some big roles for 2009

Congrats, Kristen!
spunkransom
New Moon Victim
New Moon Victim
spunkransom

Θηλυκό Καρκίνος
Τόπος : Isle Σκιάθος
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 146

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Uncooperative 'Twilight' actress 'had to be begged' to do television and press interviews   Uncooperative 'Twilight' actress 'had to be begged' to do television and press interviews I_icon_minitimeΤρι 13 Ιαν 2009 - 22:34

μπραβοοοο!!!
Neri
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Neri

Θηλυκό Αιγόκερως
Τόπος : Αθήνα
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 803
Registration date : 11/01/2009

Forks Student Profile
Team: Volturi Volturi
Special ability Special ability: Shield Against Mental Attacks

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Uncooperative 'Twilight' actress 'had to be begged' to do television and press interviews   Uncooperative 'Twilight' actress 'had to be begged' to do television and press interviews I_icon_minitimeΤετ 14 Ιαν 2009 - 0:05

καλε πως ηταν ετσι παλιοτερα... τωρα ειναι κουκλα και ακομα παραπανω
nessie
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
nessie

Θηλυκό Κριός

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Uncooperative 'Twilight' actress 'had to be begged' to do television and press interviews   Uncooperative 'Twilight' actress 'had to be begged' to do television and press interviews I_icon_minitimeΤετ 14 Ιαν 2009 - 0:24

hobolicious έγραψε:
MTV has named Kristen Stewart as one of their Teen Queens for 2008!

Playing "Twilight" heroine Bella has put this indie-film star on the map. She's become a hero to young girls everywhere with her quiet onscreen persona. And her real-life relaxed attitude is landing Stewart in some big roles for 2009

Congrats, Kristen!

Ζήτωωωωω! Μπράβο Κρίστεν! Uncooperative 'Twilight' actress 'had to be begged' to do television and press interviews 201917 Uncooperative 'Twilight' actress 'had to be begged' to do television and press interviews 201917

(Αχ...πολύ μου αρέσουν τα καινούρια ιμότικονς!) Uncooperative 'Twilight' actress 'had to be begged' to do television and press interviews 274215
Stellouko
Eclipse Bitten
Eclipse Bitten
Stellouko

Θηλυκό Παρθένος
Τόπος : Θεσσαλονίκη
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 351
Registration date : 09/06/2009

Forks Student Profile
Team: Edward - Bella Edward - Bella

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Uncooperative 'Twilight' actress 'had to be begged' to do television and press interviews   Uncooperative 'Twilight' actress 'had to be begged' to do television and press interviews I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 3 Ιουλ 2009 - 13:56

Μπράβο!!! Γιατί έλεος πια με όλες τις ψωνάρες σταρ, τις είχαμε βαρεθεί!!! Και καλά κάνει και δεν πολυδίνει συνεντεύξεις και κρατάει χαμηλούς τόνους... Αλλιώς θα καιγόταν, θα κατέληγε μαϊντανός!!!! lol!
https://www.youtube.com/user/BlackLaughingCat?feature=mhw4
robsten
New Moon Victim
New Moon Victim

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 101
Registration date : 24/02/2009

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Uncooperative 'Twilight' actress 'had to be begged' to do television and press interviews   Uncooperative 'Twilight' actress 'had to be begged' to do television and press interviews I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 3 Ιουλ 2009 - 16:07

Η Κρίστεν το'χει πει σε πολλές συνεντεύξεις ότι έχει ένα θέμα όταν μιλάειδημόσια.γιατί ντρέπεται καιχάνει τα λόγια της.Ειδικά.σε όταν τη ρωτάνε πράγματα για την προσωπική της ζωή,εκεί γίνεται χειρότερα.Εν πάση περιπτώσει,δεν έχουν όλοι οι άνθρωποι την ίδια ευκολία στο να μιλάνε δημόσια.Σκεφτείτε τον εαυτό σας όταν έπρεπε στο σχολείο να εμφανιστείτε σε κανένα θεατρικό ή να μιλήσετε μπροστά σε πολύ κόσμο.Δεν παθαίνατε κάτι;Φανταστείτε εκείνη που ξέρει΄πως την παρακολουθούν εκατομμύρια.Και θεωρώ άδικο που την συγκρίνουν με το Ρομπ.ο οποίος έχει μια ευκολία στο λόγο και κάνει χιούμορ.Δεν μπορούν όλοι οι άνθρωποι να είναι το ίδιο.Η Κρίστεν ακόμη και στο σχολιασμό του DVD που την άκουσα.έλεγε συνεχώς πόσο ντρεπόταν. faint lol! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
linaki
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
linaki

Θηλυκό Κριός
Τόπος : athenes
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 938
Registration date : 28/07/2009

Forks Student Profile
Team: Switzerland
Special ability Special ability: Future Telling

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Uncooperative 'Twilight' actress 'had to be begged' to do television and press interviews   Uncooperative 'Twilight' actress 'had to be begged' to do television and press interviews I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 31 Ιουλ 2009 - 1:31

hobo έγραψε:
Kristen through the years

http://www.seventeen.com/hair-skin-makeup/makeover/kristen-stewart-beauty-makeover

καλα τωρα πια ειναι στα καλητερα τησ(αν εξερεσουμε τ μαυρο π εχει για την ταινια τησ τωρα)..
μαλλον τ εκανε ολα κ βαρε8ηκε!
παντωσ τ ανεμενο-εξαλο-μπελλα μαλλι τησ ειναι ολα τ λευτα!
κ ειναι κ πανεμορφη δεν τ συζηταω!
δεν εχει την "τυποποιημενη" ομορφια εχει την δικη τησ!
κ πραγματικα το ξαθο την εκανε σασ 30 στο νερο!
Kristen Stewart
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Kristen Stewart

Θηλυκό Ζυγός
Τόπος : London
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 894
Registration date : 04/08/2009

Forks Student Profile
Team: Edward - Bella Edward - Bella

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Uncooperative 'Twilight' actress 'had to be begged' to do television and press interviews   Uncooperative 'Twilight' actress 'had to be begged' to do television and press interviews I_icon_minitimeΤρι 11 Αυγ 2009 - 12:58

την προτιμω με το γλυκο καστανο χρωμα...πρωτον γιατι την κανει πιο γλυκεια και δευτερον της παει πιο πολυ απο το ξανθο και την μικραινει..οσο για τις συντευξεις..οταν γινεσαι ηθοποιος θα πρεπει να ξερεις οτι θα πρεπει να δινεις συνεντευξεις αλλα με μετρο..!!
https://www.youtube.com/user/MsTwilight95
nasiatheslayer
The Denali Princess
nasiatheslayer

Θηλυκό Υδροχόος
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 4477
Registration date : 03/12/2008

Forks Student Profile
Team: Denalis Denalis
Special ability Special ability: Mental electrical current

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Uncooperative 'Twilight' actress 'had to be begged' to do television and press interviews   Uncooperative 'Twilight' actress 'had to be begged' to do television and press interviews I_icon_minitimeΤρι 11 Αυγ 2009 - 21:17

Βehind the scenes of Τhe messengers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40kaisml1I4&feature=related

Μ'αρεσει που ειναι πιο χαλαρη εκει...πριν ολη την δημοσιοτητα...τωρα φαινεται καπως πιο αγχωμενη!Αν και παλι ειναι το ειδωλο μου! Razz
https://www.youtube.com/user/nasiatheslayer0
kristen4ever
Twilight Human
Twilight Human
kristen4ever

Ταύρος
Τόπος : αθηνα
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 59
Registration date : 21/10/2009

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Uncooperative 'Twilight' actress 'had to be begged' to do television and press interviews   Uncooperative 'Twilight' actress 'had to be begged' to do television and press interviews I_icon_minitimeΤετ 21 Οκτ 2009 - 19:58

ειναι πολυ γλυκια κοπελα!!!! και γω την προτιμω με το καστανο την πηγαινε πιο πολυ αν και δεν λεω καλη ειναι με το μαυρο εγω την προτιμω με το μακρυ καστανο
pretty witch
Breaking Dawn Newborn
Breaking Dawn Newborn
pretty witch

Θηλυκό Καρκίνος
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 518
Registration date : 11/06/2009

Forks Student Profile
Special ability Special ability: Controling the Elements

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Uncooperative 'Twilight' actress 'had to be begged' to do television and press interviews   Uncooperative 'Twilight' actress 'had to be begged' to do television and press interviews I_icon_minitimeΚυρ 13 Δεκ 2009 - 20:41

Oντως με το μακρυ καστανο ειναι πολυυυυ ομορφηηηη...Εγω την λατρευω παντως εχει δικη της ομορφια...Και δεν εννοω "σεχυ" η κατι τετοιο απλα εχει χαρακτηριστικα που "τεριαζουν" το 1 με το αλλο...Smile

Uncooperative 'Twilight' actress 'had to be begged' to do television and press interviews
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 1 από 1
 Παρόμοια θέματα
-
» And so the lambs fell in love with...Twilight

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
Bella And Edward :: Twilight Cast :: Kristen Stewart-
Μετάβαση σε: