Bella And Edward
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

ΦόρουμΠόρταλΕικονοθήκηΑναζήτησηLatest imagesΣύνδεσηΕγγραφή
Η συνέχεια της διάσημης σειράς βιβλίων έρχεται στα βιβλιοπωλεία στις 4 Αυγούστου με τίτλο «Midnight Sun» και αφηγείται την ιστορία του «Λυκόφωτος» από την πλευρά του Edward Cullen.
Πρόσφατα Θέματα
» Ashley's Greene blog
Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 42 I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 17 Μαρ 2023 - 15:11 από Marzaki Cullen

» Τι ακουτε αυτη την στιγμη;
Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 42 I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 4 Ιουν 2021 - 15:08 από April

» Bella And Edward - 11 χρόνια μετά
Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 42 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 6 Ιαν 2021 - 20:34 από Marzaki Cullen

» Συζήτηση για το Midnight Sun
Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 42 I_icon_minitimeΚυρ 13 Δεκ 2020 - 17:38 από Katrin

» Robert Pattinson
Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 42 I_icon_minitimeΔευ 7 Σεπ 2020 - 21:40 από $ofi@ + Edward

» Infernal Devices - Κουρδιστός 'Αγγελος
Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 42 I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 8 Μάης 2020 - 1:03 από evi

» Wallpapers by twins
Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 42 I_icon_minitimeΔευ 4 Μάης 2020 - 13:25 από Zafrina

» Twilight the movie
Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 42 I_icon_minitimeΚυρ 3 Μάης 2020 - 12:07 από hiddenfantasy

» Vampire Diaries - TV Series
Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 42 I_icon_minitimeΔευ 13 Απρ 2020 - 12:11 από Zafrina

» New Moon the movie
Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 42 I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 10 Απρ 2020 - 12:49 από Zafrina

Παρόμοια θέματα
Quote of the Week
"Bella is with Edward. She's a part of this family, and we protect our family."

Carlisle Cullen, Twilight
Character of the Week
Rosalie Lillian Hale

(born 1915 in Rochester, New York) is a member of the Olympic coven.

She is the wife of Emmett Cullen and the adoptive daughter of Carlisle and Esme Cullen, as well as the adoptive sister of Jasper Hale (in Forks, she and Jasper pretend to be twins), Alice, and Edward Cullen.

Rosalie is the adoptive sister-in-law of Bella Swan and adoptive aunt of Renesmee Cullen, as well as the ex-fiancée of Royce King II.
Μάης 2024
ΔευΤριΤετΠεμΠαρΣαβΚυρ
ΗμερολόγιοΗμερολόγιο
Bella & Edward Playlist
Το μαργαριτάρι της Ροδεσίας

Στο κατώφλι µιας νέας εποχής για τη Ροδεσία, η Μάντριγκαλ, έχοντας χάσει τον άντρα της λίγες µονάχα ώρες µετά τον γάµο τους, θρήνησε βαθιά την απώλειά του και αποφάσισε να ζήσει µε τη θύµησή του. Όµως δεν φαντάστηκε ποτέ πως θα της ζητούσαν να πάρει τη θέση της συζύγου του βασιλιά.

Ο βασιλιάς Έντουαρντ, αφού γνώρισε την απόλυτη ευτυχία δίπλα στη γυναίκα που λάτρεψε όσο καµία, την Άµπερλιν, δέχτηκε το σκληρότερο χτύπηµα της µοίρας όταν εκείνη πέθανε πριν προλάβει να φέρει στον κόσµο το παιδί τους. Ωστόσο, προκειµένου ν' ανταποκριθεί στα βασιλικά του καθήκοντα και να χαρίσει έναν διάδοχο στη Ροδεσία, είναι υποχρεωµένος να παντρευτεί ξανά και απ' όλες τις υποψήφιες επιλέγει τη Μάντριγκαλ.

Μήπως όµως το όνοµα της νέας του συζύγου κουβαλά µια σκοτεινή µοίρα; Άραγε υπάρχει ελπίδα να αλλάξει το πεπρωµένο; Θα καταφέρει η Μάντριγκαλ να ξυπνήσει την αγάπη στην καρδιά του άντρα και βασιλιά της; Κι εκείνος θα είναι σε θέση να αναγνωρίσει και να αποδεχτεί τα αισθήµατά του πριν χάσει τα πάντα για άλλη µια φορά;

Συγγραφέας ΣΤΕΦΑΝΟΥ ΜΑΡΙΑ
Εκδότης ΩΚΕΑΝΙΔΑ

Kristen Stewart

Πήγαινε κάτω 
+25
nicky_cullen
NinaRobstenLove
Bitten Pillows
breathless
nasiatheslayer
Mrs.Cullen2
kati
T-NM-E-BD
Silia
maria_likofos
hiddenfantasy
despina aek
_gwgw_
pitsiriki
roobina
ROBELINA
panagiota
xrysanthi
Zafrina
BELLA MARIE
Stella777
AspaKorth
Vanina
EliRose
evi
29 απαντήσεις
Μετάβαση στη σελίδα : Επιστροφή  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Επόμενο
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
Vanina
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Vanina

Θηλυκό Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 6067
Registration date : 16/05/2011

Forks Student Profile
Team: Edward - Bella Edward - Bella
Special ability Special ability:

Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 42 Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 42 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 26 Νοε 2014 - 0:31

To Hitfix κάνει μία δημοσκόπηση για τον μεγαλύτερο κινηματογραφικό αστέρα του 21ου αιώνα & έχουν συμπεριλάβει & την Kristen

http://www.hitfix.com/news/who-is-the-biggest-movie-star-of-the-21st-century
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
Vanina
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 42 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 10 Δεκ 2014 - 23:23

Η Kristen συμμετείχε σ' ένα video - project, ονόματι 9 kisses

This year’s best actors pair up in a series of intimate encounters.

Kristen Stewart plays a fan who bum-rushes the stage in the middle of Chadwick Boseman’s set. Director’s Note: ‘‘She’s not a groupie. She’s someone who is going to be brave and do something she really wants to do — and she does.’’

Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 42 674ae1371206041

http://kstewartfans.livejournal.com/3499039.html
Vanina
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 42 I_icon_minitimeΚυρ 28 Δεκ 2014 - 22:37

Fanpic - 27 Δεκεμβρίου - LA

Σπόιλερ:

source: https://twitter.com/teasinwithdrugs

(via http://kstewartfans.livejournal.com/3503631.html)
Vanina
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 42 I_icon_minitimeΔευ 2 Φεβ 2015 - 16:03

Σπόιλερ:

(via kstewartfans)
Vanina
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 42 I_icon_minitimeΔευ 2 Μαρ 2015 - 22:37

Vanina
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 42 I_icon_minitimeΠεμ 5 Μαρ 2015 - 9:53

Συνέντευξη στο CR Fashion Book Issue #6

For me, the most attractive thing in a person is drive – genuine impulse expressed for the sake of it, not for the sake of it, not for perception. I think that’s hot. Whenever I see someone doing something and it looks like they just couldn't not do it and they just need to get it out. They need to create. It’s a compulsion, and I share that. These people are cool and mysterious, a little dark and a little elegant. That drive comes from somewhere. It comes from desire, it comes from curiosity, and you can’t fake it.

It’s indescribable. It’s just a burn. You can sense it pretty instantly, this innate curiosity, because not everyone has it. That’s what I’m fucking attracted to. If you meet someone who fuels you, or say you’re in a room and someone walks in and they've got that vibration, people want it. The vibrating person is always the most attractive.

That attraction is fucking magnetic. You feel yourself wanting something from someone and you’re like, Wow, I don’t even know you but I want something from you. I feel you can give something. It’s not a selfish thing, it’s happening with you and it’s mutual. And it’s almost always instantaneous. It’s not hard for me to figure out who I like or who my friends are. I trust my energy meter, but I’m also not afraid to let people in who might hurt me.

I do not approach my life tactfully at all. I’m incredibly impulsive, and I am definitely an intense weirdo. I love living and I love people. They trip me out and I want to know more about them all the time. That isn’t something I can turn on and off.

I personalise absolutely everything, and most people I like to be around are the same way. You definitely have to be somewhat of a self-involved person to create anything. Most creative people are pretty aware they are a little self-obsessed, but in order to fucking have faith in yourself and make confident work, you have to be a little crazy and believe in yourself enough to just do it.

When I choose a character it’s the same burning impulse, almost a sociopathic urge. This feeling of, Oh my God why do I feel this way? Who do I feel like I could die for this? It has to be feel very high-stakes, like, If I don’t commit to this and if I’m not fully there for this person, then I could have the capability of deleting them. Playing a character is a huge responsibility to a group of people who are putting their hearts and souls and blood into something. And ultimately it’s doing someone, somewhere justice.

That pressure drives me, and I’m a bit of an extremist. Films sometimes only shoot for 20 days, and I have the stamina to fully allow myself to become absolutely obsesses with something for that amount of time. I can take it. I can really beat myself up and I like feeling completely out of control. I love the idea of it – just feeling subject to something, like this world exists separate from me. I love putting myself through hell and really experiencing that pain. That’s when I feel the most fulfilled, when at the end I feel like I've just slaughtered myself. And it’s so worth it. It’s like lightening in a bottle. If you don’t catch that one second then it’s gone. The weird thing is when it ends, it’s this very surreal dropped-on-your-ass-in-a-different-world feeling. It’s over, it’s completely over.

But every girl I've played is still very much in me. Yes, obviously there is a separation. We are not these people who we portray. At the same time, every role represents a stage of my life that I feel personally connected to. Oddly my character’s memories are my own.

Quotes:

On her type: “For me, the most attractive thing in a person is drive – genuine, impulse expressed for the sake of it, not for perception. I think that’s hot.”

On who she’s attracted to: “It’s not hard for me to figure out who I like or who my friends are. I trust my energy meter, but I’m also not afraid to let me people in who might hurt me.”

On taking on a difficult role: “I love putting myself through hell and really experiencing that pain. That’s when I feel the most fulfilled, when at the end I feel like I’ve slaughtered myself. And it’s so worth it.”

Kristen Stewart was photographed by Karl Lagerfeld for our upcoming issue, so Carine became acquainted with the shy actress for the first time. “If she does not know you, sometimes she is very insecure. It is strange, but sometimes you are very beautiful and very insecure. We all dream to be actresses—we all want to be Nicole Kidman and Angelina Jolie, but are they more happy than us? I’m not sure. It is difficult to be an actress, because when you are an actress, you can’t age. In fashion it is not easy, either, but usually I am not in front of the camera, I am behind, so it is easier for me. I think every beauty needs something weird—a little error or it’s not beautiful.”

http://kstewartfans.livejournal.com/3532972.html

Το βιντεάκι της διαφήμισης της Chanel σε μακρινό πλάνο

Vanina
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 42 I_icon_minitimeΔευ 9 Μαρ 2015 - 21:24

Jesse Eisenberg, Bruce Willis, Kristen Stewart To Star In Next Woody Allen Pic

EXCLUSIVE: Woody Allen has begun casting his 2015 feature film, and he has set Jesse Eisenberg, Bruce Willis and Kristen Stewart to lead the ensemble, I’m told. No comment from the Allen camp. As usual, the film is untitled and there are no plot details, and it’s being produced by Letty Arsonson, Stephen Tenenbaum and Edward Walson, his usual collaborators. Allen might be the one director who, when he courts talent, doesn’t really show them a script. Everybody wants to work with him and they consider themselves lucky to be asked and if they’re available, they say yes almost always.
Allen’s next release, Irrational Man, stars Emma stone and Joaquin Phoenix and it will be released by Sony Pictures Classics July 24th. Eisenberg and Willis are repped by CAA, Stewart is repped by Gersh.

http://deadline.com/2015/03/jesse-eisenberg-bruce-willis-kristen-stewart-woody-allen-1201388945/
Vanina
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 42 I_icon_minitimeΤρι 17 Μαρ 2015 - 22:02

Madame Figaro ~ France ~ Τεύχος Απριλίου

Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 42 Normal_HNKTCoc
Vanina
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 42 I_icon_minitimeΣαβ 25 Απρ 2015 - 23:05

Harper's Bazaar UK ~ Ιούνιος 2015

Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 42 SdSbgUy

(via http://kstewartfans.livejournal.com)
Vanina
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 42 I_icon_minitimeΣαβ 2 Μάης 2015 - 0:18

AspaKorth
The Volturi
AspaKorth

Θηλυκό Σκορπιός
Τόπος : Γιαννενα
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 8796
Registration date : 08/09/2011

Forks Student Profile
Special ability Special ability: See Through Lies

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 42 I_icon_minitimeΔευ 4 Μάης 2015 - 23:29

που πηγαινε η κορη?
EliRose
The Volturi
EliRose

Θηλυκό Ζυγός
Τόπος : Magnolia
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 26698
Registration date : 20/11/2011

Forks Student Profile
Special ability Special ability: Creating Illusions

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 42 I_icon_minitimeΤρι 5 Μάης 2015 - 0:09

βανινα ακουσα οτι το νεο αμορε της Στιουαρντ ειναι γυναικα?
http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/6455097-l-na
Vanina
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 42 I_icon_minitimeΤρι 5 Μάης 2015 - 22:49

Ναί Ελίνα, η Αλίσια η οποία είναι & άσχημη, παναθεμά την.
Ότι θα ξέπεφταν έτσι ποτέ δεν το περίμενα η μία με την άσχημη που της κατσικώθηκε στο σπίτι & ο άλλος με τη στραβοκάνα με τις
Σπόιλερ:
στο φουστάνι...
EliRose
The Volturi
EliRose

Θηλυκό Ζυγός

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 42 I_icon_minitimeΤρι 5 Μάης 2015 - 23:00

τουλαχιστον ο Ρομπ δεν το γυρισε τουλαχιστον lol!
Vanina
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 42 I_icon_minitimeΤρι 5 Μάης 2015 - 23:03

Πάντως η άλλη τον σέρνει στα gay bar...

Φτύνω πάνω, φτύνω τα μούτρα μου λένε... Άστα, τί να λέμε τώρα...
EliRose
The Volturi
EliRose

Θηλυκό Ζυγός

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 42 I_icon_minitimeΤρι 5 Μάης 2015 - 23:05

ελα ρε και εγω εχω παει σε gay bar σιγα το πραμα...
Vanina
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 42 I_icon_minitimeΤρι 5 Μάης 2015 - 23:46

Για την ιστορία η Kristen είχε πάει στην Κορέα, όπου η Chanel είχε επίδειξη, καθόσον τους εκπροσωπεί στην καμπάνια για τις τσάντες & τα γυαλιά.

Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 42 53da69407740320Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 42 1e6d0d407670949Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 42 Dfefcf407618337Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 42 1db2a8407633949
evi
The Volturi
evi

Θηλυκό Ιχθύς
Τόπος : Neverland..Hogwarts...Idris....
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 64746
Registration date : 16/10/2009

Forks Student Profile
Special ability Special ability: Mind Reading

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 42 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 6 Μάης 2015 - 2:55

Λεσβια μας βγηκε δηλαδη....
αυτο κι αν θα πει πως ξεμεινε στο καλαθι με τα αζητητα μετα τον Ρομπ.... giggle
http://www.stixoi.info/stixoi.php?info=MyStixoi&gr=poems&
Vanina
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 42 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 6 Μάης 2015 - 8:51

Πώς λεσβία? Αφού οι προηγούμενες σχέσεις της ήταν με άνδρες. Μάλλον bi
EliRose
The Volturi
EliRose

Θηλυκό Ζυγός

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 42 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 6 Μάης 2015 - 18:08

αλλη Λοχαν μας βρηκε Rolling Eyes
evi
The Volturi
evi

Θηλυκό Ιχθύς
Τόπος : Neverland..Hogwarts...Idris....
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 64746
Registration date : 16/10/2009

Forks Student Profile
Special ability Special ability: Mind Reading

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 42 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 6 Μάης 2015 - 19:17

πολλοι το κανουν.
http://www.stixoi.info/stixoi.php?info=MyStixoi&gr=poems&
EliRose
The Volturi
EliRose

Θηλυκό Ζυγός

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 42 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 6 Μάης 2015 - 19:20

και μενα αμα με χωριζε ο Ρομπ μπορει και να το γυρναγα giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle lol!
Vanina
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 42 I_icon_minitimeΤρι 12 Μάης 2015 - 22:50

Vanina
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 42 I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 15 Μάης 2015 - 22:36

Cannes: Kristen Stewart to Star in Ghost Story ‘Personal Shopper’ for Olivier Assayas

Kristen Stewart is set to star in Olivier Assayas’s “Personal Shopper,” a Paris-set English-language ghost story taking place in the fashion underworld.

Assayas previously directed Stewart in “Sils Maria” which world premiered in competition at Cannes and earned Stewart a best actress Cesar (France’s Oscar equivalent), making her the first American actor to win a Cesar.

Penned by Assayas,”Personal Shopper” brings back the “Sils Maria” team: Producer Charles Gillibert for CG Cinema, MK2 for international sales and Les Films du Losange.

Gillibert said “Personal Shopper” will feature some of same themes as “Sils Maria” and will also have a genre/fantasy dimension.

Shooting will start in the last quarter of 2015 in Paris.

Gillibert has “Mustang,” the directorial debut of Turkish helmer Deniz Gamze Ergüven, playing at Directors’ Fortnight. Ahead of its world premiere on Monday, Ergüven is being buzzed about as a Turkish filmmaker to watch.

http://variety.com/2015/film/news/kristen-stewart-ghost-story-shopper-olivier-assayas-1201497322/
Thalia Nelly
The Nomads
Thalia Nelly

Θηλυκό Τόπος : Αθηνα
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 2141
Registration date : 02/02/2013

Forks Student Profile
Team:

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 42 I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 29 Μάης 2015 - 0:29

Kristen Stewart
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 42 από 43Μετάβαση στη σελίδα : Επιστροφή  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Επόμενο
 Παρόμοια θέματα
-
» Kristen Stewart Filmography
» Boo Boo Stewart
» ''The Twilight Saga'' Stars on Twitter!

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
Bella And Edward :: Twilight Cast :: Kristen Stewart-
Μετάβαση σε: