Bella And Edward
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

ΦόρουμΠόρταλΕικονοθήκηΑναζήτησηLatest imagesΣύνδεσηΕγγραφή
Η συνέχεια της διάσημης σειράς βιβλίων έρχεται στα βιβλιοπωλεία στις 4 Αυγούστου με τίτλο «Midnight Sun» και αφηγείται την ιστορία του «Λυκόφωτος» από την πλευρά του Edward Cullen.
Πρόσφατα Θέματα
» Ashley's Greene blog
Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 41 I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 17 Μαρ 2023 - 15:11 από Marzaki Cullen

» Τι ακουτε αυτη την στιγμη;
Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 41 I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 4 Ιουν 2021 - 15:08 από April

» Bella And Edward - 11 χρόνια μετά
Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 41 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 6 Ιαν 2021 - 20:34 από Marzaki Cullen

» Συζήτηση για το Midnight Sun
Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 41 I_icon_minitimeΚυρ 13 Δεκ 2020 - 17:38 από Katrin

» Robert Pattinson
Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 41 I_icon_minitimeΔευ 7 Σεπ 2020 - 21:40 από $ofi@ + Edward

» Infernal Devices - Κουρδιστός 'Αγγελος
Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 41 I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 8 Μάης 2020 - 1:03 από evi

» Wallpapers by twins
Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 41 I_icon_minitimeΔευ 4 Μάης 2020 - 13:25 από Zafrina

» Twilight the movie
Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 41 I_icon_minitimeΚυρ 3 Μάης 2020 - 12:07 από hiddenfantasy

» Vampire Diaries - TV Series
Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 41 I_icon_minitimeΔευ 13 Απρ 2020 - 12:11 από Zafrina

» New Moon the movie
Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 41 I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 10 Απρ 2020 - 12:49 από Zafrina

Παρόμοια θέματα
Quote of the Week
"Bella is with Edward. She's a part of this family, and we protect our family."

Carlisle Cullen, Twilight
Character of the Week
Rosalie Lillian Hale

(born 1915 in Rochester, New York) is a member of the Olympic coven.

She is the wife of Emmett Cullen and the adoptive daughter of Carlisle and Esme Cullen, as well as the adoptive sister of Jasper Hale (in Forks, she and Jasper pretend to be twins), Alice, and Edward Cullen.

Rosalie is the adoptive sister-in-law of Bella Swan and adoptive aunt of Renesmee Cullen, as well as the ex-fiancée of Royce King II.
Μάης 2024
ΔευΤριΤετΠεμΠαρΣαβΚυρ
ΗμερολόγιοΗμερολόγιο
Bella & Edward Playlist
Το μαργαριτάρι της Ροδεσίας

Στο κατώφλι µιας νέας εποχής για τη Ροδεσία, η Μάντριγκαλ, έχοντας χάσει τον άντρα της λίγες µονάχα ώρες µετά τον γάµο τους, θρήνησε βαθιά την απώλειά του και αποφάσισε να ζήσει µε τη θύµησή του. Όµως δεν φαντάστηκε ποτέ πως θα της ζητούσαν να πάρει τη θέση της συζύγου του βασιλιά.

Ο βασιλιάς Έντουαρντ, αφού γνώρισε την απόλυτη ευτυχία δίπλα στη γυναίκα που λάτρεψε όσο καµία, την Άµπερλιν, δέχτηκε το σκληρότερο χτύπηµα της µοίρας όταν εκείνη πέθανε πριν προλάβει να φέρει στον κόσµο το παιδί τους. Ωστόσο, προκειµένου ν' ανταποκριθεί στα βασιλικά του καθήκοντα και να χαρίσει έναν διάδοχο στη Ροδεσία, είναι υποχρεωµένος να παντρευτεί ξανά και απ' όλες τις υποψήφιες επιλέγει τη Μάντριγκαλ.

Μήπως όµως το όνοµα της νέας του συζύγου κουβαλά µια σκοτεινή µοίρα; Άραγε υπάρχει ελπίδα να αλλάξει το πεπρωµένο; Θα καταφέρει η Μάντριγκαλ να ξυπνήσει την αγάπη στην καρδιά του άντρα και βασιλιά της; Κι εκείνος θα είναι σε θέση να αναγνωρίσει και να αποδεχτεί τα αισθήµατά του πριν χάσει τα πάντα για άλλη µια φορά;

Συγγραφέας ΣΤΕΦΑΝΟΥ ΜΑΡΙΑ
Εκδότης ΩΚΕΑΝΙΔΑ

Kristen Stewart

Πήγαινε κάτω 
+25
nicky_cullen
NinaRobstenLove
Bitten Pillows
breathless
nasiatheslayer
Mrs.Cullen2
kati
T-NM-E-BD
Silia
maria_likofos
hiddenfantasy
despina aek
_gwgw_
pitsiriki
roobina
ROBELINA
panagiota
xrysanthi
Zafrina
BELLA MARIE
Stella777
AspaKorth
Vanina
EliRose
evi
29 απαντήσεις
Μετάβαση στη σελίδα : Επιστροφή  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Επόμενο
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
Vanina
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Vanina

Θηλυκό Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 6067
Registration date : 16/05/2011

Forks Student Profile
Team: Edward - Bella Edward - Bella
Special ability Special ability:

Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 41 Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 41 I_icon_minitimeΠεμ 12 Ιουν 2014 - 21:39

Φωτογράφηση για το φιλανθρωπικό σκοπό του "It gets better project"

Σπόιλερ:

(via http://www.strictlyrobsten.com)
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
Vanina
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 41 I_icon_minitimeΔευ 16 Ιουν 2014 - 18:11

Συνέντευξη στο περιοδικό NYLON

French fashion house Balenciaga is pretty badass– so obviously the label wasn’t going to put out any old floral fragrance. Its Florabotanica convinced cool girls, who wouldn’t normally go anywhere near a flowery scent, to join the garden party. That status was cemented by its face Kristen Stewart–an actress who doesn’t do girly-girl, as evidenced by her preference for Chucks and unwashed hair on the red carpet. This spring, Stewart reprised her spokesperson role for Balenciaga’s latest unconventional take on a flower, Rosabotanica. She was nice enough to take the time to discuss the fragrances, what she would wear with each, and which one would be Bella’s signature scent.

You’ve said in the past that you weren’t really into fragrances, but now that you’ve been the face of the Balenciaga fragrances for awhile, are you more comfortable being a perfume-wearer?

Yeah, yeah I’m a very comfortable perfume-wearer now. I hadn’t really taken to any particular scent before I did this, and so luckily, I was more than a huge fan of it when I first smelled it. Whenever I had anything to do with them it always felt like, you know, just really fucking cool and natural and. To be the face of a brand seems a bit of a superficial, but this was really about my love for Balenciaga. And then so, when I actually smelled Florabotanica, I really took to it. I sort of came into my own, in regards to fragrance, at a perfect time.

It feels very adult, once you find your signature scent.

It does, right? And, you know, it doesn’t go with everything, like if you wake up and put on a T-shirt and a baseball cap, it’s not like you’re gonna put on the fragrance. But if you go to dinner that night h, it’s such a nice little touch to add. It makes you feel a little bit more ready.

So do you feel the same about the new one, Rosabotanica?

I’m not sure which one I like more. They’re really different, like it feels like Florabotanica is like white wine, and Rosabotanica is like red, like a little deeper. It’s a little muskier. It’s like they come from the same garden, but the new variation is a bit warmer and headier. It feels like a little bit more nighttime.

Rosabotanica is a little sexier?

It is! Honestly.

So when would you wear Florabotanica versus Rosabotanica?

I think it’s about mood. I would wear Rosabotanica at night, and I would wear Florabotanica in the day. But when I didn’t have Rosabotanica, I wore Florabotanica at night. I feel like if you’re someone who is like quite young wearing it, it can make you feel like, like you’ve like stepped up to the plate, like you’re a little older, like you’re a little bit more ready and finished. And then, I can totally imagine giving it to my mom and having her be like “Wow! This is awesome. This is like fresh.”  Depending on who you are, I feel like it has different effects.

Which pieces from Balenciaga would wear with each of these fragrances?

If I were to go out at night and wear my leather jacket, I’d probably put on Rosabotanica. I have this jumpsuit that’s a little bit older but it’s sick, and that I would definitely wear Florabotanica.

If you were going to pick out characters you’ve played, who would wear these fragrances?

That’s interesting. Let’s see…Well, I think Bella (from Twilight) would probably wear Rosabotanica because she is completely preoccupied with all things sexy. And I just finished a movie called Sils Maria, and I play the personal assistant to Juliette Binoche, who’s playing a really famous actress. And you’re always a little bit more curious about my character because you don’t know anything about her and her life but she’s still a big part of the story, so like when anything is revealed about her, like she’s into this guy, or she’s into this artist or something, you’re like, “Oh, whoa! Who are you?” And I think she would be a Rosabotanica girl. Like a little bit darker and more mysterious. Then I would say that Marylou in On the Road, would definitely wear Florabotanica. The character in the book is so fucking effortlessly sexy and light. She’s so sweet and very unassuming.

(via http://www.strictlyrobsten.com)
Vanina
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 41 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 9 Ιουλ 2014 - 1:26

Συνέντευξη στο Women's Wear Daily

“I’m ultimately going to go a little bit shorter for this next film that I’m going to do called ‘Equals,’ but I figured, you know, before I went all the way — might as well just play around with something for the show,” she said, adding that the orange color was a leftover from her most recent shoot, “American Ultra.”

Stewart will star with Nicholas Hoult in “Equals,” billed as a futuristic love story, and confessed she is nervous before each new shoot. “That’s the feeling that I look for. That’s everything that drives me. You know – and a lot of people say this – but if you’re not a little afraid of what you’re doing, it’s probably not worthwhile,” she remarked.

However, the “Twilight” star has gotten over her initial fear of working with French actress Juliette Binoche on “Sils Maria,” which premiered at the Cannes Film Festival in May. The two will be reunited soon on “The Big Shoe.”

“The intimidation level is down a bit, but now I feel like we need to up our games because it’s, like, the second go. I’m so excited. She’s become one of my favorite people in the world,” Stewart said.

(via http://kstewartnews.com)
Vanina
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 41 I_icon_minitimeΤρι 15 Ιουλ 2014 - 21:25

Vanina
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 41 I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 8 Αυγ 2014 - 2:41

ELLE US Σεπτεμβρίου

Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 41 Elle_k_cover

Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 41 A31e53343578810Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 41 E9cb7e343578816Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 41 6cc57e343578819Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 41 58f809343578826

For the September issue, ELLE took over Fields Market in West Hills, California, turning aisles of organic produce, tuna cans, and soda into an everyday-glam backdrop for Kristen Stewart’s cover shoot. At once the ultimate tough girl and the vulnerable everygirl, Stewart has been bringing emotional, undeniable real characters to the big screen for more than a decade. She has millions of fans and a slew of new projects big and small, but the actress’s most impressive feat to date may be her ability to tune out all the noise and just be herself, no matter what.

So what is it like to be, well, Kristen Stewart? In her cover story, Stewart discusses if having a private life is even possible for someone like her, how the sudden fame brought on by the Twilight phenomenon shaped her and her public image, and what actually makes her want to “fucking hang out and chat all day” with strangers.

Here, a sneak peek at the story:

Stewart on letting her career evolve naturally:

“Never at any point have I sat down and plotted how I should proceed from here on. As soon as you start thinking about your career as a trajectory—like, as if you’re going to miss out on some wave or momentum—then you’re never doing anything for yourself anyway. Then you’re truly, actually, specifically working for the public. You’re turning yourself into a bag of chips.”

Stewart on not being able to please all the people, all the time:

“Now I feel like if I smiled for a paparazzi photo—not that I ever would—that’s exactly what people would be desecrating me for. They’d be like, ‘now you’re going to give it up, now you’re a sellout.’ like, okay. What do you want? What would you like?”

“The day the movie came out there was a picture of me—in the New York Post, I think. I was sitting on my front porch, smoking a pipe with my ex-boyfriend and dog. And I was like, Oh shit, well, I have to be aware of that.”

The full interview and fashion feature can only be found exclusively in ELLE’s September issue, available digitally and on newsstands in select cities starting August 12, and nationwide on August 19.

http://kstewartfans.livejournal.com/3445477.html
Vanina
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 41 I_icon_minitimeΠεμ 21 Αυγ 2014 - 21:18

Vanina
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 41 I_icon_minitimeΚυρ 31 Αυγ 2014 - 13:36

Vanina
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 41 I_icon_minitimeΣαβ 6 Σεπ 2014 - 0:32

Fanpic - Σιγκαπούρη - 5 Σεπτεμβρίου

Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 41 Bwy_WCfCIAAJHiu

"DREAMS DO COME TRUE. She was so great even though I completely lost control when she agreed to take a picture with me. She was laughing at how I was slipping around. And to think how I almost didn’t go to work today."

http://lesexy-awkwarddance.tumblr.com/post/96721659019/dreams-do-come-true-she-was-so-great-even-though

(via http://fiercebitchstew.livejournal.com)
Vanina
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 41 I_icon_minitimeΤρι 16 Σεπ 2014 - 22:16

Νέα Fanpic - Σιγκαπούρη

Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 41 BxrNgWCIUAAaz4q

(via https://twitter.com/KStewartBR)
Vanina
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 41 I_icon_minitimeΤρι 30 Σεπ 2014 - 21:59

Vanina
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 41 I_icon_minitimeΠεμ 9 Οκτ 2014 - 22:43

Η Kristen με τη φίλη της Britni Coy το 1997

Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 41 10693575_1545297199036219_1594871502_n

Τη φωτογραφία ανέβασε η μαμά της Kristen

http://instagram.com/p/t8W9EIC1Ln/
xrysanthi
The Volturi
xrysanthi

Θηλυκό Ιχθύς
Τόπος : Αθήνα
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 8719
Registration date : 08/11/2010

Forks Student Profile
Special ability Special ability: Creating Illusions

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 41 I_icon_minitimeΔευ 13 Οκτ 2014 - 12:54

συγνώμη Βανίνα μου αλλά γέλασα πάρα πολύ
http://www.artsandthecity.gr/article/Versus:-Sti-machi-tou-kinimatografou--Kristen-Stewart-VS-Talento/16444/

giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle
http://xrysanthi-fanfictions.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_10.html
EliRose
The Volturi
EliRose

Θηλυκό Ζυγός
Τόπος : Magnolia
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 26698
Registration date : 20/11/2011

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 41 I_icon_minitimeΔευ 13 Οκτ 2014 - 13:12

ΔΙΚΙΑ ΜΟΥ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΑΥΤΗ!!Και ο Μαλτεζος αταλαντος ειναι τον κραζω στην μανα μου απο την αρχη της σειρας!!!!ΘΕΟΥΛΑ Σ'ΑΓΑΠΩ ΠΟΥ ΤΟ'ΓΡΑΨΕΣ!!

Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 41 758
http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/6455097-l-na
xrysanthi
The Volturi
xrysanthi

Θηλυκό Ιχθύς
Τόπος : Αθήνα
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 8719
Registration date : 08/11/2010

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 41 I_icon_minitimeΔευ 13 Οκτ 2014 - 13:29

giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle
http://xrysanthi-fanfictions.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_10.html
EliRose
The Volturi
EliRose

Θηλυκό Ζυγός

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 41 I_icon_minitimeΔευ 13 Οκτ 2014 - 13:33

και μιας και το πιασαμε να το πω οτι ολα τα "νιατα" των κλεμμενων ονειρων ειναι παρ'τον εναν και χτυπα τον αλλο...καλα και για τους διαλογους δεν κανω κουβεντα καν...η μανα μου πλεον αρνειται να το δει μαζι μου το εργο γιατι καθε φορα σταζει...μελι...το στομα μου... Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 41 200352 Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 41 200352 Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 41 200352 Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 41 200352
Vanina
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 41 I_icon_minitimeΔευ 13 Οκτ 2014 - 23:29

Επειδή διάβασα με προσοχή το άρθρο που ποστάρατε θα σας πώ την αποψή μου.

Έχει δημιουργηθεί μία άποψη για την Kristen η οποία αναπαράγεται συνεχώς, ότι είναι ατάλαντη. Για πολλούς είναι πλέον σαν αστείο & πολύς κόσμος την έχει χαρακτηρίσει έτσι. Και δεν κάθεται να ερευνήσει, αν είναι όντως έτσι ή υιοθετούν απλά τη γνώμη των άλλων που το λένε.

Πάμε στο άρθρο τώρα. Λέει για τη Χαραυγή

" Ένας από τους λόγους που έχω αδυναμία στο Breaking Dawn Part 2 είναι η αγάπη μου στη λογοτεχνική “Χαραυγή”, αλλά και η τελευταία σκηνάρα της ταινίας. Πρόκειται για μία από τις καλύτερες σκηνές μάχης που έχω δει ποτέ μου και η Stewart είναι αξιοπρεπέστατη.

Ωστόσο είναι αρκετή μια τέτοια ερμηνεία για να της προσφέρει το Oscar;"

Ποιός είπε ότι την προωθούν για βραβείο για τη Χαραυγή?

Μιλαμε για μια νέα ταινία που η αρθρογράφος δεν έχει δεί ακόμα. Άρα πώς κρίνεις αν κάποιος έχει δώσει καλή ερμηνεία αν δεν τον δείς & πώς ξέρεις αν αξίζει να πάρει ένα βραβείο ή όχι? Βάσει προηγούμενης ερμηνείας σε άλλη ταινία? Είναι σαν να βαζεις 10 στο διαγώνισμα ενός μαθητή χωρίς να δείς το γραπτό του επειδή έχει πάρει 10 & παλιότερα.

Αλλά αυτό γίνεται όταν είσαι προκατειλημμένος & είναι οφθαλμοφανές (ειδικά απ' τον τρόπο που είναι γραμμένο το άρθρο, τη γλώσσα & την υφή) ότι το έγραψες για shits & giggles, χωρίς να εμβαθύνεις στο θέμα σου. Γιατί πόσο σοβαρό είναι ένα άρθρο που μιλάει για ερμηνείες όταν μου πετάς τον ημίγυμνο Rob (που κούκλος είναι) & τους κοιλιακούς του Hemsworth?

Συμπέρασμα: Κανείς δεν λέει ότι η Kristen είναι η Meryl Streep & η Katharine Hepburn με τα 4 Όσκαρ & τις 12 υποψηφιότητες. Και ναί έχει κακές ερμηνείες π.χ. Χιονάτη & κάποιες σκηνές απ' το 1ο Λυκόφως, αλλά μη μένεις εκεί. Αν θέλεις να το ψάξεις λίγο το θέμα για να έχεις ολοκληρωμένη άποψη δες & άλλες ταινίες (π.χ. το Into The Wild ή το Cake Eaters). Και μην πέφτεις στη παγίδα να πάς με το κοπάδι με τη λογική ότι αφού το λένε οι άλλοι έτσι θα'ναι.

Αυτά είχα να πώ επί του θέματος & ελπίζω να μη σας κούρασα.

Παρεπιμπτόντως ο Μαλτέζος αγνοώ ποιός είναι. giggle
EliRose
The Volturi
EliRose

Θηλυκό Ζυγός

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 41 I_icon_minitimeΔευ 13 Οκτ 2014 - 23:41

δεν εχεις δει τις ταλενταρες Βανινα;ντροπη... lol! lol! lol! lol!
Vanina
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 41 I_icon_minitimeΔευ 13 Οκτ 2014 - 23:49

Σε πολλές ελληνικές σειρές φταίει & η σκηνοθεσία.
Vanina
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 41 I_icon_minitimeΣαβ 18 Οκτ 2014 - 19:19

Συνέντευξη στο USA Today

Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 41 B0KoDPUIgAA7ghp

Kristen Stewart loves her cropped hairdo. And we do mean, loves it.

It’s easy. It’s functional. And it requires minimal maintenance.

“I’m going to play with this for a while. At some point I’ll grow it out because then I have more options for parts. I don’t like wearing a wig. I hate wearing wigs in movies. It feels fake to me,” she told us.

In all, it’s been a pretty great few months for Stewart. While in New York promoting her drama Camp X-Ray, she met her icon, Patti Smith, at a party. And yes, even Stewart gets hugely star-struck.

“She walked up to the table. She’s so rad and completely open. I don’t think she’ll care. She was like: ‘It’s a full moon and I heard you’re in town and I really like you and I thought I’d come out and try to find you and here you are.’ And I was like, ‘Oh.’ She’s a huge inspiration to me. Her body of work is all over the map and I find that really inspiring. It’s like kismet. I can feel it. She was like, ‘What are you doing? Are you happy? What are you making?’ I was like, ‘Do you want to do something together?’”

Fittingly, Stewart is now re-reading Smith’s Just Kids.

“You read that book and all you want to do is go outside and forget you have a job and take a sketch book and a journal and observe,” she says.

http://entertainthis.usatoday.com/2014/10/17/kristen-stewart-on-why-she-loves-going-short/
via http://kstewartnews.com
EliRose
The Volturi
EliRose

Θηλυκό Ζυγός

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 41 I_icon_minitimeΔευ 27 Οκτ 2014 - 22:46

http://www.tanea.gr/news/culture/article/5173743/thn-kalei-h-poihsh/

δε θα σχολιασω δε θα σχολιασω δε θα σχολιασω δε θα σχολιασω δε θα σχολιασω δε θα σχολιασω
AspaKorth
The Volturi
AspaKorth

Θηλυκό Σκορπιός
Τόπος : Γιαννενα
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 8796
Registration date : 08/09/2011

Forks Student Profile
Special ability Special ability: See Through Lies

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 41 I_icon_minitimeΤρι 28 Οκτ 2014 - 21:30

lol! lol! lol!

σε παρακαλω σχολιασε
EliRose
The Volturi
EliRose

Θηλυκό Ζυγός

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 41 I_icon_minitimeΤρι 28 Οκτ 2014 - 21:42

ποιηση της Στιουαρτ μερος πρωτο:

Νεανικά Λάθη

Αχ τι να κανω!
Αχ τι να πω!
Τραβάω τα βυζιά μου και στη νυχτα αληχτώ:
Μα πως μπορεσα!Πως το έκανα αυτό;!
Το κέρατο το μετανιώνω
Ρομπ
γυρνα πίσω θα φαρμακωθώ!

εκστασιασθείτε! Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 41 403120 Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 41 403120 Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 41 403120 Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 41 403120
Vanina
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 41 I_icon_minitimeΤρι 28 Οκτ 2014 - 21:58

Ρε 'σεις, μη μου βγείτε haters & σας αγαπάω. giggle

Σπόιλερ:
EliRose
The Volturi
EliRose

Θηλυκό Ζυγός

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 41 I_icon_minitimeΤρι 28 Οκτ 2014 - 22:06

προς υπερασπιση μου ειναι απο την αρχη και οχι με την φανατικοτητα και την μανια αυτων που προφανως αναφερεσαι!

πραγματικα με κατηγορεις οτι μια νεαρη αντε να μην την πω κακη να την πω ομολογουμενως μετρια ηθοποιος λεει αφηνω την ηθοποιία και θα ασχοληθώ με την ποιηση φταίω εγω να πω την καφρίλα μου; σιγα κουκλίτσα μου που διέπρεψες τοσο σαν ηθοποιος που αυτο το ταλεντο πρεπει να το μεταδωσεις και στις αλλες τεχνες!!Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Vanina
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 41 I_icon_minitimeΤρι 28 Οκτ 2014 - 22:26

Είδες τί κάνουν τα έντυπα όταν μεταφέρουν λάθος τις ειδήσεις? Κι ας είναι έγκριτα έντυπα όπως ΤΑ ΝΕΑ.

Για να τα πάρουμε απ' την αρχή & με τη σειρά. Η Kristen τις προάλλες είπε ότι θα κάνει ένα διάλειμμα απ' την ηθοποιία & θ' αγοράσει ένα χώρο στο Los Angeles & θα ασχοληθεί με κάτι που θα μπορεί να κάνει πράγματα με τα χέρια της. Αυτά στο USA Today

"I'm taking some time off because I've been working for two years. I'm an actor and that's my art form, and because I started that so young, I've always felt intimidated and insufficient when I think about other forms of art I want to create. ... I'm going to buy a live-work space in downtown L.A. and I'm going to make some (stuff) with my hands. Literally, I made that decision a few weeks ago," she grins, adding that she's also "making a short film."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2014/10/18/kristen-stewart-camp-xray-profile/17253713/

Σε μια άλλη συνέντευξη που δεν την έχω πρόχειρη αυτή τη στιγμή είπε πως της αρέσει να γράφει ποίηση & να τη διαβάζει στους φίλους της. Τώρα πώς ΤΑ ΝΕΑ συγχώνευσαν αυτά τα 2 είναι άλλο θέμα.

Και Ελίνα δεν σε κατηγορώ. Αλλά έχω δεί τόσα στο twitter που έχει φοβηθεί το μάτι μου.

Kristen Stewart
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 41 από 43Μετάβαση στη σελίδα : Επιστροφή  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Επόμενο
 Παρόμοια θέματα
-
» Kristen Stewart Filmography
» Boo Boo Stewart
» ''The Twilight Saga'' Stars on Twitter!

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
Bella And Edward :: Twilight Cast :: Kristen Stewart-
Μετάβαση σε: