Bella And Edward
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

ΦόρουμΠόρταλΕικονοθήκηΑναζήτησηLatest imagesΣύνδεσηΕγγραφή
Η συνέχεια της διάσημης σειράς βιβλίων έρχεται στα βιβλιοπωλεία στις 4 Αυγούστου με τίτλο «Midnight Sun» και αφηγείται την ιστορία του «Λυκόφωτος» από την πλευρά του Edward Cullen.
Πρόσφατα Θέματα
» Ashley's Greene blog
Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 17 Μαρ 2023 - 15:11 από Marzaki Cullen

» Τι ακουτε αυτη την στιγμη;
Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 4 Ιουν 2021 - 15:08 από April

» Bella And Edward - 11 χρόνια μετά
Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 6 Ιαν 2021 - 20:34 από Marzaki Cullen

» Συζήτηση για το Midnight Sun
Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 I_icon_minitimeΚυρ 13 Δεκ 2020 - 17:38 από Katrin

» Robert Pattinson
Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 I_icon_minitimeΔευ 7 Σεπ 2020 - 21:40 από $ofi@ + Edward

» Infernal Devices - Κουρδιστός 'Αγγελος
Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 8 Μάης 2020 - 1:03 από evi

» Wallpapers by twins
Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 I_icon_minitimeΔευ 4 Μάης 2020 - 13:25 από Zafrina

» Twilight the movie
Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 I_icon_minitimeΚυρ 3 Μάης 2020 - 12:07 από hiddenfantasy

» Vampire Diaries - TV Series
Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 I_icon_minitimeΔευ 13 Απρ 2020 - 12:11 από Zafrina

» New Moon the movie
Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 10 Απρ 2020 - 12:49 από Zafrina

Παρόμοια θέματα
Quote of the Week
"Bella is with Edward. She's a part of this family, and we protect our family."

Carlisle Cullen, Twilight
Character of the Week
Rosalie Lillian Hale

(born 1915 in Rochester, New York) is a member of the Olympic coven.

She is the wife of Emmett Cullen and the adoptive daughter of Carlisle and Esme Cullen, as well as the adoptive sister of Jasper Hale (in Forks, she and Jasper pretend to be twins), Alice, and Edward Cullen.

Rosalie is the adoptive sister-in-law of Bella Swan and adoptive aunt of Renesmee Cullen, as well as the ex-fiancée of Royce King II.
Μάης 2024
ΔευΤριΤετΠεμΠαρΣαβΚυρ
ΗμερολόγιοΗμερολόγιο
Bella & Edward Playlist
Το μαργαριτάρι της Ροδεσίας

Στο κατώφλι µιας νέας εποχής για τη Ροδεσία, η Μάντριγκαλ, έχοντας χάσει τον άντρα της λίγες µονάχα ώρες µετά τον γάµο τους, θρήνησε βαθιά την απώλειά του και αποφάσισε να ζήσει µε τη θύµησή του. Όµως δεν φαντάστηκε ποτέ πως θα της ζητούσαν να πάρει τη θέση της συζύγου του βασιλιά.

Ο βασιλιάς Έντουαρντ, αφού γνώρισε την απόλυτη ευτυχία δίπλα στη γυναίκα που λάτρεψε όσο καµία, την Άµπερλιν, δέχτηκε το σκληρότερο χτύπηµα της µοίρας όταν εκείνη πέθανε πριν προλάβει να φέρει στον κόσµο το παιδί τους. Ωστόσο, προκειµένου ν' ανταποκριθεί στα βασιλικά του καθήκοντα και να χαρίσει έναν διάδοχο στη Ροδεσία, είναι υποχρεωµένος να παντρευτεί ξανά και απ' όλες τις υποψήφιες επιλέγει τη Μάντριγκαλ.

Μήπως όµως το όνοµα της νέας του συζύγου κουβαλά µια σκοτεινή µοίρα; Άραγε υπάρχει ελπίδα να αλλάξει το πεπρωµένο; Θα καταφέρει η Μάντριγκαλ να ξυπνήσει την αγάπη στην καρδιά του άντρα και βασιλιά της; Κι εκείνος θα είναι σε θέση να αναγνωρίσει και να αποδεχτεί τα αισθήµατά του πριν χάσει τα πάντα για άλλη µια φορά;

Συγγραφέας ΣΤΕΦΑΝΟΥ ΜΑΡΙΑ
Εκδότης ΩΚΕΑΝΙΔΑ

Kristen Stewart

Πήγαινε κάτω 
+25
nicky_cullen
NinaRobstenLove
Bitten Pillows
breathless
nasiatheslayer
Mrs.Cullen2
kati
T-NM-E-BD
Silia
maria_likofos
hiddenfantasy
despina aek
_gwgw_
pitsiriki
roobina
ROBELINA
panagiota
xrysanthi
Zafrina
BELLA MARIE
Stella777
AspaKorth
Vanina
EliRose
evi
29 απαντήσεις
Μετάβαση στη σελίδα : Επιστροφή  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Επόμενο
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
Vanina
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Vanina

Θηλυκό Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 6067
Registration date : 16/05/2011

Forks Student Profile
Team: Edward - Bella Edward - Bella
Special ability Special ability:

Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 24 Ιαν 2014 - 22:55

Συνέντευξη στο Into The Gloss

Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 IMG_9616-582x387

Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 IMG_9585-582x387

Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 IMG_9581-582x388

Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 IMG_9573-582x388

“If you looked at pictures of me when I was 14 or 15, you couldn’t tell the difference between me and my brothers. I looked like a boy, fully. I really like extremes. I wear jeans and t-shirts and am a total tomboy, but at the same time, when I pull out all the stops [for an event], I want to fucking go for it, polarized in the other direction from my reality. Everything Balenciaga makes is beautiful; watching their runway shows is like watching a movie. But wearing it is not the easiest thing. It’s tough to integrate that type of thing into your life. But when you can do it—wear something unexpected, with your personal style—it’s incredibly badass.

I still really don’t know how to do my own makeup. I do the same thing every day, if I do my own: mascara and black eyeliner. I’m a bit of a raccoon—I already have dark eyes—so I just make them a little bit darker. One of my makeup artists, Jill Dempsey, made an eyeliner that I really dig, but I don’t think she’s making any more, which is a bummer. I just use whatever black liner. There’s a pencil that you can get at Topshop that’s cheap, so I’ll get, like, five of them, and they last forever and they’re really, really good. I do both the top and bottom line and then just smudge it with my finger. I don’t have a favorite mascara, genuinely. I like it clumpy, though—I’ll use anything if it’s clumpy, black, and it works. I don’t mind it being really cakey and heavy.

If I’m being responsible, I’ll wash my face, but I never take off my eyeliner or my mascara because it looks so good the next day. It’s a continuous thing; I think I’ve never really had clean eyes. [Laughs]  For my skin, I use the whole Proactiv system. It really, really works for me; I’ve used it since I was a teenager, a young teenager. I feel like I’m a total spokesperson for them because it really did help me and I’m always telling people, ‘Oh, dude!’ and mentioning it in interviews, but I can’t imagine doing one of their commercials. I don’t think they’d want me to, to be honest. Better in print. [Laughs]

If I wasn’t an actor, I would definitely do things to my hair. I would cut it more, I would dye it more. At some point I want to do a total boy cut, completely—not a pretty, girly version—like a straight up James Dean haircut. And then, I’m definitely going to shave my head before I die. I will definitely tattoo my head while it’s shaved before my hair grows back. I’m not sure which part, probably the bottom quadrant in the back. I don’t know what the tattoo would be, yet. Still thinking.

I try not to force anything. For a shoot, if you can find one or two things that make you genuinely smile, it helps, rather than trying to think about taking beautiful photos. Because, in the moment, you’re literally so surrounded, you can’t think about every angle. I just try to breathe through it. It’s not my favorite thing, but I’ve gotten better than when I was younger. If you feel comfortable, you’ll look comfortable. For example, I feel like when I put my arm up, I’m not comfortable. That’s like a, ‘Oh, fuck, I don’t know what to do with myself’ look. Usually, if I’m feeling it and I’m comfortable, hands are down. I try to act natural.

I, personally, want to stay neutral so that I’m in a perfect position to, it sounds lame, but to transform myself for a role. If a project comes up and I’ve already got a shaved head, it would be a problem; I hate wearing wigs. But the way I choose roles anyway is very gut-oriented.

As long as I feel solid about my creative choices, people can have whatever image or perception of me that they’d like. You can’t think that someone’s impression of you is wrong—it’s their impression—and, therefore, you really can’t worry about it. So many people have developed their impressions based on fucking bullshit, and you’ll never do anything true to yourself, you’ll never make the art you want to make, if you’re concerned about that. At the same time, I’m a 23 year-old. I like clothes, but that’s not because I’m like, ‘Oh my god! I need to stay relevant!’ [Laughs]”

http://intothegloss.com/2014/01/kristen-stewart-hair/

(via http://kstewartfans.livejournal.com)

Παρεπιμπτόντως, το Rosabotanica έχει βγεί εδώ στην Ελλάδα. Το είδα στα Hondos. Ωραία μυρίζει.

Συνέντευξη στο PopSugar

Kristen Stewart looks like an edgy Disney princess. Sitting across from her at a posh suite decorated with her recent campaign for Balenciaga's Florabotanica fragrance at the Bowery Hotel in NYC, I am taken with her charisma. She has creamy (dare I say snowy?) white skin that she credits to her lifelong addiction to Proactiv, soulful green eyes outlined with a smudge of smoky eye shadow, and a curvaceous, rose-hued mouth. Juxtaposed with her delicate features is her enviable, naturally beach-textured hair, casually thrown to one side and spilling over her light denim button-down, which she paired with dark denim jeans. If she passed me on the street in a hat, sunglasses, and puffy coat, I would probably mistake her for another petite brunette New Yorker. She's that girl-next-door.

But she's undeniably charming, and as she earnestly answers all my beauty questions, I feel myself rooting for her, just as I've rooted for her many famous characters (Bella Swan from Twilight, Snow White from Snow White and the Huntsman, and so on). She's undoubtably an A-list movie star of the young Hollywood set, and being in the spotlight has made her a style icon, known for her edgy sartorial choices. With her second Balenciaga campaign under her belt, she is eager to talk all things grooming, including her all-or-nothing attitude toward red lips, the key ingredient to her effortlessly cool mane, and which male celebrity may be inspiring her next hairstyle.

POPSUGAR: You've been the face of Balenciaga for a few seasons now. What draws you back to the house?

Kristen Stewart: Following through with the telling of the whole story — the basis of where the perfume lives. Nicolas [Ghesquière] started with Florabotanica and the idea that that girl was traversing this dangerous but beautiful and exotic garden. And she was sort of extracting these scents and becoming herself. And it continued, and the story was just awesome and interesting. We always planned on following through with it.

PS: What was it like shooting the new campaign?

KS: It was fun and cool. The imagery that is on my body was physically there. The flowers were all handmade, perfectly formed paper flowers. It was cool to see those in person.

PS: Explain the decision to go topless for it?

KS: It was just about being simple. We had no intention of suggesting that I was completely naked. It was just about making it about the fragrance and the imagery.

PS: How would you describe your beauty look in the ad?

KS: It was taking something clean and making it slightly more mature and a little bit more daring. The first ad was really clean makeup and not much going on. In this one, it's a bit more forward.

PS: Do you have your own perfume-wearing or spritzing technique?

KS: I like two shots right here [points to both sides of her neck] after I take a shower. I like to do one over my clothes, too — it stays on longer.

PS: What does the Balenciaga Rosabotanica fragrance ($52) smell like to you?

KS: Everyone has a slightly different impression of it, but my take on it is that it's a little muskier than Florabotanica ($50), but it feels related. It's a little warmer. You can really pick up the rose. I don't wear much fragrance. I don't have a collection of perfumes, so I am glad to have both of them, because they are really very different. This one feels more night, and the other one definitely feels more day.

PS: Every girl is jealous of your natural, beach-y hair texture. Describe your hair routine.

KS: I like surf spray. I don't do much. I'm lucky; I don't have to mess around with blow dryers and stuff. I use dry shampoo and surf spray and mess it up as much as I can. To get texture, I basically crunch it up — it's not too difficult to achieve. [Laughs] My hairstyle is sort of messy.

PS: You seem to be drawn to more dramatic eye makeup on the red carpet. Why do you like to play up your eyes?

KS: Typically, I am pretty plain and not too concerned with makeup and stuff. I dress really practically, so when I do red carpet things, I like to go extreme on the other side of it. I really like working with people who love what they do and are a bit more bold. If you're going to do that job, it's always more interesting to find wrists and not people who just want to get it done. It can be fun to find different aspects of myself, since it's not usually what I do.

PS: Who are your favorite beauty pros to work with?

KS: I work with Jill Dempsey and Beau Nelson. They are my go-to [makeup artists].

PS: Would you ever try a bold lip for the red carpet?

KS: I like going plain, like a nude lip or a full-on [one]. I don't like anything in between. I don't like doing tints. I like doing a full-on red lip or nothing.

PS: Right now, everyone is going really dark and vampy or rocking purples, like Lorde. Would you be interested in trying those types of trendy lip colors?

KS: I do really like that on other people. It's awesome. I'm really white. I would try it for sure. But I think . . . who knows . . . I could change and get crazy. I'm really into red or nothing. I'm kind of strict about that.

PS: What's your favorite red lipstick?

KS: To be honest, Chanel makes really great red lipstick. I can't remember all the shades, but a few are awesome.

PS: Let's talk about that faux undercut you rocked during the Sundance Film Festival. It was such a cool twist!

KS: Aw, thanks, dude. I really do like it when people do that — the whole shaved thing looks cool to me. But I didn't want to shave my head, and I also thought it was cool to do a take on it. I had to work all day, so I wanted something that would stay. It was literally cornrows.

PS: Would you ever get the It haircut — a short style like a bob or lob?

KS: Yeah, definitely. I have always wanted to get a full-on boy cut. When a girl does it — even if it's a little masculine — it still usually looks like a girl cut. I want to do just a full-on boy cut.

PS: Who would be your inspiration for that?

KS: Maybe this is a little lame, but straight-up James Dean. Like old-school. It would be pretty cool.

PS: I bet everyone would copy it if you did it. Do you have a beauty icon?

KS: If you took aspects of Patti Smith and put Brigitte Bardot in the mix made it really sexy — that is what I aspire to.

PS: How has your beauty look changed over time, especially since you came into the spotlight?

KS: I've always — with everything — gone with my instincts about things. I can put more stock in my instincts now, because I know myself a little bit better. I typically have an easier time finding exactly what I like and what I'm comfortable in. You do it for a couple of years, and you know what you gravitate toward.

PS: Do you feel like you have more of a say now?

KS: No . . . I don't know if people have this idea that you're told to do things and wear things — and maybe some people are — I've been lucky and always worked with really good people. I can definitely take credit for all of the good and the bad (laughs). I have definitely had to wear a lot of dresses.

PS: What goes into your skin care routine?

KS: I actually use Proactiv. I've used it forever. When I was a teenager and had skin problems, it was awesome, and I feel like I am addicted to it now. I feel like if I stop, I will get skin problems again. You see all of these commercials and stuff, and I am definitely an honorary spokesperson. I think it's awesome, and I talk about it a lot.

PS: Which of your past characters aligns most with your own beauty look?

KS: It was fun to play Joan Jett [in The Runaways]. She is a huge style icon — for me, personally, and just in general. That was so specific. But it was fun to step into her shoes because she is so extreme. The most “me” was probably — oh, man — that’s the thing, I am really simple. I loved doing On the Road. That’s a period piece, and I don’t specifically identify with the clothes I was wearing. was more the style in which we wore them, the mood of it. I like thing being a little worn-in. They’re all really comfortable in what they’re wearing, and they’re not really thinking about it, but they love it. That’s usually what I go for.

PS: What three beauty products could you not live without?

KS: I honestly wear eyeliner, black mascara, and ChapStick. I mean dry shampoo is sometimes godsend.

PS: Favorite brands?

KS: I typically use stuff that's given to me. Like my makeup artists both have lines, which are great, and I use their eyeliners all the time. One of my favorite ones is from Topshop. It's just great. It lasts and works really well. For dry shampoo, I like Bumble & Bumble Prêt-à-Powder ($26), like the loose powder not the spray. I like the powder, because I feel like I look like I'm going gray when I use the spray.

PS: Do you wash your hair often? Dry shampoo junkies often don’t.

KS: Every couple of days but definitely not every day. It's really not good for your hair to wash it every day. I try to not do that, because my hair gets dry really easily. And I work every day so when we treat it, I have to be nice to it . . . and wow, this was a serious beauty interview [laughs]!

http://www.bellasugar.com/Kristen-Stewart-Hair-Makeup-Routine-33718201#photo-33718218
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
Vanina
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 I_icon_minitimeΣαβ 25 Ιαν 2014 - 11:45

ΣΥΝΕΝΤΕΥΞΗ ΣΤΟ STYLE.COM

Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 Kristen-stewart

Sitting down with Kristen Stewart, I knew I wasn’t in for an interview with your typical, perky perfume spokeswoman who wants to pose for selfies and gab about her go-to mascara (although I asked). She was surprisingly real—wearing a black Balenciaga leather jacket, no nail polish, and her signature mussed-up waves. She was also very candid about the fact that what you see on the red carpet is the product of a talented team—she wakes up with “raccoon eyes” just like the rest of us. And if you’re wondering: She smiled and laughed. Here, Stewart reveals her thoughts on the new Rosabotanica fragrance from Balenciaga (for which she is the face) and the two things you’ll never see her wear.

What do you like most about Rosabotanica?
It’s the perfect counterpart to Florabotanica, which I really grew to love and use constantly. I haven’t had much experience with fragrance, so it’s nice to expand my collection—even though I’m at two right now. It’s slightly warmer and a bit more bold; you get a lot of the rose in there. I might wear it at night versus day.

Where do you spritz it?
Classic spots: two under the neck and one over what I’m wearing so it stays on the clothes. Neither of them is too in-your-face—Florabotanica even less than Rosa.

Before you were introduced to Balenciaga, what was your go-to scent?
This is where I started. I started doing this when I was 22 or something. Possibly 21. I hadn’t really experimented with using fragrance.

So there wasn’t even a bit of Curve or cucumber melon body mist in the mix as a teenager?
No, I wasn’t that type of teenager. I started off well [she said, pointing to the fragrance].

Growing up in a family of all boys, how did you learn about beauty?
Sort of by default. It was never a huge priority for me when I was younger. It was something I had to do for my job and something that I always strained to do. I think I noticed a pointed difference in how I approached this whole world when I met Nicolas [Ghesquière] on a photo shoot. It was really concept-oriented, beautiful, and elaborate—the same energy I really appreciate on a movie set was on this photo shoot [with Bruce Weber for Interview]. [Nicolas] was so awesome and driven and clearly a very talented artist. He opened my eyes to that side of things. I would probably be a very different version of myself without [all this]. It pulls out slightly more buried sides of you. I grew up as a full-on tomboy—looked like a boy until I turned 15.

Somehow, I don’t think that’s possible.
Dude, you could not decipher between my brother and me.

Was your hair really short?
Yeah. I wore his clothes, full on didn’t care at all about anything—I realized I was a girl when I turned 14. It’s been a slow, steady progression, but looking at things now from the outside, I’m super into it. I like the extremes of [beauty]—I like that you can go really hard to one side or the other. I don’t like that middle ground that’s deemed “pretty” [she said, using air quotes].

We often see you in a smoky eye, but rarely a bright lip. Why?
I like a nude lip more, but I don’t like anything in between. So you’re right, if I’m going to do a lip, I’m going to do a lip. I’m going to do a really bold, deep color—usually red. Usually it coincides with the outfit; it depends on what I’m wearing. When it works, I think it really works.

What is the best beauty tip you’ve ever learned?
Water and sleep.

I suppose both are a rare indulgence for all of us.
If you think about it and you’re feeling kinda rough, if you just give yourself a nice week of treating yourself really well, you’ll look better. This is so lame—my answers are ridiculous right now—but if you’re happy, you look better. If you stay positive—negative people just walk around and…

Yep, nobody likes a negative Nancy.
The only reason I’m saying this is because I genuinely don’t have these beauty tips, but I try not to wash my hair so much because it gets dry. And that’s about it.

So how do you get your perfectly undone waves?
Well, my hairstylist woke up really early…I don’t really like to use too much heat on my hair when I’m not working. I think he used a few loose curlers and sort of [finger-combed] and used a little bit of hairspray. My hair was really clean, too, which usually I don’t like. I like to add volume with dry shampoo and mousse—I like to gunk it up. So I’m feeling fresh today!

You’ve had various hair colors, ranging from blond to black. Which do you think suits your personality best?
Probably brown hair. When I’m blond, I feel very blond. I like having darker hair, but to have jet-black hair, it is a thing. It becomes your look a little bit. I like to stay neutral. When I’m not working, I like to be ready to sort of—it sounds lame—but transform. If I’m ever definitively something, I’m always like, Oh, God, well now I’m going to have to change that soon anyway. It’s always very fleeting.

You’re famous for your porcelain complexion. What’s your secret?
I use the Proactiv [three-step system]. It really works for me. I’ve used it since I was a teenager and I just sort of kept it going. And if I stop [my skin] will go crazy. Maybe that’s not true, but I’m just going to hold onto it while it’s working. I try to moisturize a little bit more because it has a tendency to dry your skin out a little bit. I like Dr. Hauschka and Dermalogica [products].

Do you have any tricks for getting a smoky eye—at least when you’re doing it yourself?
Yes, that’s a very different situation. I’m actually really lucky because I don’t have to do much makeup because I have raccoon eyes—they are so dark. It’s good and bad for me—it’s not just the top, it’s the bottom, too. That I roll with. I use concealer for the bottom. I use black eyeliner and mascara messily, smudge it, and literally that’s it.

What are your go-to goods for that look?
I switch it around often. I’m given a lot of makeup, so I just use what I have. I’m not that specific. It’s fun when you do find something that really is awesome.

So what’s an example of a product that’s really awesome?
There’s actually this [black] eyeliner from Topshop. It’s inexpensive, really good—I buy five of them at a time because they stop making stuff like that. You’ll find something you really dig, and then it’s gone.

What is your biggest beauty mistake?
There have definitely been a few because I’ve been doing this stuff since I was so young. Literally, at 12 or 13 I was walking my first few red carpets. So I bet if I looked back through a few of those photos…I mean, it doesn’t really matter because I was 12, 13, or 14, so it’s hard to harshly judge myself—but I’m like, What were you thinking?! But I do take credit for all of it, the good and the bad. I was into it then, so there ya go.

Gotta own it. So who is your beauty icon now?
I just worked with Juliette Binoche, and really, it’s alarming almost, her beauty. When she walks into a room, people gravitate toward her. You can’t help but look at her. This might sound a little ridiculous, but genuinely she has a grace that’s undeniable. She’s really a woman to look up to. She’s amazing.

Is there something you would never try, like, say, teal eyeshadow?
I feel like I’ve done teal eyeshadow! I probably wouldn’t do black lipstick, unless we were doing some weird, high-concept shoot, which could be cool.

Never say never, I guess.
I don’t like peplums [she says with gusto]. It’s insane that they exist. There are one or two things that the stylist I’ve worked with since I was kid, since I was literally 13, will never get me in—like a high-heeled boot.

Wait, why?
They’re great on other people. I just have this very odd aversion to high-heeled boots and peplums.

Hey, everyone has their thing. What was it like to play a female soldier in Camp X-Ray?
She’s an interesting girl, that character, because the times where she feels most comfortable and most like herself is definitely when she’s in uniform. So trying to find her outside of uniform was interesting because it was very bare, but not necessarily in a good way. She has to build herself up a little bit before that vulnerability is an attractive quality. Every time she put on the uniform, it was like you bind the hair, you wear no makeup, don’t pluck your eyebrows, and you take any chance of being considered pretty away. It’s like you’re not going to think about it, it’s not even an option. My makeup artist was awesome. She added a lot of freckles and made me a little bit sun-damaged—it was really subtle, you wouldn’t notice unless I said it. Then you’d be like, Wow, I can’t believe that’s makeup.

So I assume that meant less time in hair and makeup every day?
It was really quick. It was pretty amazing.

Of all the characters you’ve played over the years, whose beauty look do you identify with the most?
It’s tough because the characters I’ve played are very specific and slightly extreme, like the ones who actually have definitive looks—like Joan [Jett]. Some of the other parts that I’ve played are just very normal, just a girl. In a very boring way, just because I’m fairly simple and practical—I’m sure people will love this—but Bella in Twilight is pretty straightforward. And to be honest, that’s very much like who I am. At the same time, if I think about what I aspire to…all of the characters in On the Road, as much as it’s a period piece and it’s hard to identify with the specific clothes, the garments themselves, the way they wore them is so cool. We’re not used to wearing dresses and stockings, but they were. So it was taking those things and making it look like it’s not formal in any way. I like things that look lived-in.

As long as they’re not a peplum or a high boot.
Absolutely not.

http://www.style.com/beauty/beautycounter/2014/01/kristen-stewart/

(via http://www.robstendreams.com)
Vanina
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 I_icon_minitimeΔευ 3 Φεβ 2014 - 12:54

Vanina
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 I_icon_minitimeΣαβ 8 Φεβ 2014 - 22:08

MARIE CLAIRE US - ΜΑΡΤΙΟΣ 2014

Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 1897706_266454790188017_154961656_n

Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 1184804_266455123521317_1763737215_n

Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 5749_266455300187966_613999447_n

Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 1240410_266455423521287_772724031_n

Σπόιλερ:

Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 1604573_266456246854538_1666708184_n

Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 1620843_266456333521196_1231460144_n

Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 1794679_266456573521172_1840488402_n

Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 1507127_266456903521139_1919345650_n

Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 1620603_266457023521127_1039068487_n

Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 1507949_266457090187787_421525033_n

Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 1781917_266457436854419_1557411675_n

Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 1779124_266457286854434_32278629_n

GIRL ON THE EDGE

Now that she's proved she can anchor a multi-billion dollar movie franchise, Kristen Stewart- actress, poet, seasoned road-tripper, and the Valley's coolest rebel- is more than ready to take some serious chances.

Kristen Stewart has pulped me. A fine dusting of shredded carrot coats my shirt and jacket lapels, orangey flecks up and down my chest. She is gazing down at the Gelson's supermarket- bought juicer, in mouth-slighty-parted befuddlement familiar to anyone who ever saw Bella Swan dumbstruck by Edward Cullen informing her that, say, he is actually 108 years old. "Oh, my god, I'm so sorry, dude."

Back in the living room, where a Bugs Bunny cartoon DVD plays on mute, she lights a Camel filter, slides open the glass doors beyond which her dogs, Cole, Bernie, and Bear, are whimpering and scratching, and then comes back, exhales, and sits, twitching her feet in vain attempt to burn off excess energy. She has powered a multi-billion dollar movie franchise and will power as many more as she chooses. It unspools from her-manic, kinetic, romantic energy, an intense desire and will to do more and act more and write more. This is how she lives, exploring who she is at any given moment by making herself feel unsafe. The choices she makes, the projects she takes on, are based on what frightens her. "Dude, I have no idea what I'm doing, and that's kind of how I love it," Stewart says.

"I had no idea Twilight was going to be huge. Certain movies I've done I thought were going to be amazing did nothing. So it's not having so much control. It's kind of a fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants lifestyle-it's fun, but it's scary as fuck. If it's not scary, it's usually-you kind of have to step back and go, 'You're probably making this decision because it's right on paper.' But unless you get that irking fear, it's not right."

She's perched on a sofa draped in a Navajo blanket in front of a cedar trunk-cum-coffee table in her tiled living room with dazzling views of Los Angeles. The sky is overcast with dark clouds looming over the urban sprawl such that if you had to pick one movie setting this most closely resembles, it would be Twilight's Forks, Washington. She's dressed more like a skater character from an Avril Lavigne video than one of the highest-paid actresses in the world (reportedly earning 22 million in the year ending June 2013)-blue Vans, hoodie, white t-shirt, Khakis, dog tag necklace, horn-rimmed glasses, baseball cap emblazoned with "Mercenaries." After moving out of the Los Feliz house she shared with Robert Pattinson in 2012, she looked at four houses before deciding on this one in a gated enclave, which doesn't feel lived in so much as inhabited. There's mission-style furniture, TV still not hooked up to cable, book cases cramped with books-Steinbeck (her favorite author, though her favorite book is On the Road), McCarthy, Plath-and a small sculpture that reads "Fuck." It's a 23-year-old's crash pad, with the appropriate air of being done just enough to feel comfortable. It's not a style statement; she's just passing through: "I don't really feel like I need to be stuck to a place, necessarily."

Though she has been acting since she was 9 years old, it was her emergence as Bella in Twilight at 17 that propelled her into the stratosphere. No other actress so young has been the anchor of a mega-blockbuster movie franchise. (Angelina Jolie was 26 when she did her first tomb raider; Jennifer Lawrence was 21 in the first Hunger Games.) Stewart's performance was so effortless and natural that, when she made it big-time in 2008 with the first in the vampire-romance fantasy series, it seemed as if she had always been here. And in a sense, she had. She so perfectly inhabited every teen-girl quirk and mannerism-the snort when she means "no," the resigned shrug and stare into her dinner plate when she wants to change the subject-and reflected them back onto her source material and audience of young females. Five Twilights and 26 movies in a total later, she finds herself in the coveted position of being able to choose her film projects-and fashion houses. Since 2012, she has been the face of Balenciaga's Florabotanica fragrance, and most recently of the brand's new spicy floral perfume, Rosabotanica. In December, she was also announced as the new face of Chanel's pre-fall collection, with the ad campaign launching in May.

"I did a photoshoot with Bruce Weber when I was 14 for Interview Magazine. I met Nicholas Ghesquiere [Balenciaga's then creative director, now at Louis Vuitton]. I was blown away-fashion became less superficial in my eyes, though it wasn't my thing. A couple of years later, he called me up. He had stuck out [to me] as an artist. Fashion has the best and worst people. The gems stick out. He was a designer I wanted to be around. He was so creative. If I have to walk red carpets, if I have to be in fashion, then I want to be with him."

But those feel like safe choices-fronting fashion labels is what starlets do now, as much a part of the business as enduring press junkets and swanning down red carpets. Does Stewart want to create another mega-franchise, building 2012's Snow White and the Huntsman, in which she played the title lead heroine, into another juggernaut, or strike out into the unknown, as she has done with riskier fare like The Runaways (2010), On the Road (2012), and Camp X-Ray (which premiered at Sundance), in which she portrays a soldier at Guantanamo who develops an unlikely friendship with a detainee? While a Snow White and the Huntsman sequel is far-off, "it's not where I thrive," she says. "I really like being thrown into the unknown and then finding my way. I don't want to show someone something. I want people to watch me find something."

Camp X-Ray director Peter Sattler was impressed Stewart took on the film. "This is a minimalist role, a very internal performance," he says. "Everything was living and dying on her face-it was a game of inches, not yards. What she responded to was choosing a role unlike anything she's done before. She needs to find new territory, she needs to be hanging off a ledge. It takes a lot of courage to say, 'I don't care what people expect of me or what they think about me doing this role.' It's about how she wants to define herself, not how other people want to define her. She wants to grow, that's what she's about right now. She is incredibly creative-she totally needs to direct a movie, write a book, and start a band." Julitte Binoche, Stewart's costar in the drama Sils Maria (scheduled for a 2014 release), called her "a soul explorer. She knows she wants to take risks and doesn't always know where it is going to take her. She has genius, and that makes her shy sometimes. Acting is about fire, and Kristen has a lot in her. Her need to know and explore is as high as her passion. She likes to be in dangerous places and see if she can survive."

Stewart laments that she doesn't come across many projects that "really get me going," part of the reason she didn't work for most of 2013. Instead, she took road trips with her friends to New Orleans and Nashville, worked on her poetry and played guitar, and reconnected with the posse of Valley girls she used to hang with at the AMC promenade in Woodland Hills, California, back in middle school.

She is fiercely proud of her Valley upbringing, still representing the 818, the area code for kids who view Los Angeles' tonier Hollywood, Beverly Hills, and West side neighborhoods as another world. Her tight-knit family which includes three brothers and industry parents (father John Stewart is a stage manager; mother Jules Mann Stewart is a script supervisor) is still from that "other America," as she considers the Valley, "riding bikes on flat streets and it's hot as fuck and the air sucks." And that's what drives her, she says. "The West side and stuff kind of looks down on it a little bit, like, culturally. I think the smart kids from the Valley have a little extra hustle, because people get stuck there, even though I love it and it's a great place to raise a family."

Her breakup with Pattinson in 2012 may also have instigated her year of partial exile. During long trips-at one point she helped a girlfriend resettle in New Orleans-she ruminated over life and how perhaps the biggest mistake you can make is to try to control your own heart. "You don't know who you will fall in love with. You just don't. You don't control it. Some people have certain things, like, 'That's what I'm going for,' and I have a subjective version of that. I don't pressure myself... if you fall in love with someone, you want to own them-but really, why would you want that? You want them to be what you love. I'm much too young to even have an answer for that question." Stewart does acknowledge a desire to some day have children (and believes in adoption) and recreate the happy childhood she had. "I had it too good to not have that, too. If I were to put money on it, definitely, yeah. But you earn that, like, that's so not here yet." She laughs. "I mean, at this point, I can't tell you if I want to hang out on Saturday."

On a road trip about a year ago, Stewart and a friend drove through Texas, where she wrote a poem. She often writes intense little verses, words or strings of words, rearranging them in a process she herself doesn't understand but believes is somehow essential to her sanity. This poem, written after the Twilight saga had officially ended, is typically raw and candid. Before she reads it aloud to me, she says, "Oh, my god, it's so embarassing. I can't believe I'm doing this."

MY HEART IS A WIFFLE BALL/FREEDOM POLE

I reared digital moonlight
You read its clock, scrolled neon
across that black
Kismetly... ubiquitously crestfallen
Thrown down to strafe your foothills...
I'll suck the bones pretty.
Your nature perforated the abrasive
organ pumps
Spray painted everything known to man,
Stream rushed through and all out into
Something
Whilst the crackling stare down sun snuck
Through our windows boarded up
He hit your flint face and it sparked.
And I bellowed and you parked
We reached Marfa.

One honest day up on this freedom pole
Devils not done digging
Hes speaking in tongues all along the
pan handle

And this pining erosion is getting dust in
My eyes
And Im drunk on your morsels
And so I look down the line
Your every twitch hand drum salute
Salutes mine...

Her poetry, she says, comes from the same place as her acting. "I like being able to hit on something, like, 'There it is.' I don't want to sound so fucking utterly pretentious... but after I write something, I go 'Holy fuck, that's crazy.' It's the same thing with acting; if I do a good scene, I'm always like, 'Woah, that's really dope.'" A few old friends from the 818 have dropped by, congregating around a butcher-block island in the middle of the kitchen. Stewart has mixed the pulp from the juicer with brown rice and chicken and passes the bowl around. They are talking about their book club-they just finished Bret Easton Ellis' Less Than Zero and are now on Henry Miller's Sexus. Stewart has been an avid reader since she was a kid reading script. (She landed her first movie, The Safety of Objects, director by Rose Troche and based on a collection of short stories by A. M. Homes, at 9.) Her one regret is foregoing a college education. "The biggest struggle I've ever had has been about not going to school and working instead. I was worried about turning down specific individual experiences. Like each movie was, 'Fuck, I have to do that movie.' I just did a movie with Tim Blake Nelson [Anesthesia, which recently wrapped] and he is brilliant. If I were as smart as he is, I could have the most killer conversation with anyone because I know I have it in me. I just don't have the tools necessary as well-developed as he does. I play this character, who is getting her master's degree in philosophy at Columbia, and I think I'm smart, but I'm definitely not book smart."

Only in the past year has she become confident that, even if she doesn't work for a year, she won't be forgotten or feel that she missed something. "There will always be stories to tell, and there will always be this drive in me to seek them out." She's already on deck for Equals, a film adaptation of George Orwell's 1984, opposite Nicholas Hoult, which starts filming in July. And next month she starts shooting American Ultra, an action-comedy that reunites her with Adventureland (2009) costar Jesse Eisenberg. "She's actively unpretentious," says Eisenberg. "She is kind of in a system that is doing everything in its power to make her arrogant and overly guarded. And she fights against that, to her credit. She couldn't be more accessible and socially generous and caring of and interested in other people. She's easy to have a rapport with because her first priority is not her own vanity or reputation."

Stewart lights another cigarette, and I am reminded of something she said earlier: "I have an embarassing incapability, seriously, of summoning fake energy." And that's what is required of her, she explains, whenever she does media to promote her latest projects. "I'm just not very good on TV, and it's not my main goal in life to get good at it. People are like, 'She just can't handle'-for lack of a better word-'the spotlight.' No, actually, I can't, and that is totally who I am. I love being an actor, but I'm the last person to want to have a birthday party. I don't try to force it or turn it into something else or fabricate this personality... so I totally agree when people say I'm, like, the most awkward person." Stewart has reconciled that with her desire to be true to her poetic self. "If you're operating from a genuine place, then you can't really regret anything."

CHOICE WORDS

On almost quitting acting at age 9: "I auditioned for a year before I got anything, and I told my mom I was kind of over it. I was like, 'I don't want to make you drive around LA anymore. If it's not happening, it's not worth it.' They thought I looked like a boy. I didn't think it was gonna pan out, and then literally that day, I got The Safety of Objects, which was my first movie."

On directing aspiration: "The idea of making a movie scares me because I want it to be amazing. If people watch it, I don't want, 'Oh, how nice, her first little directorial debut.' I want it to be, 'Boom!'"

On her M.O.: "I'm kind of, like, an extremist. I really don't want to be working unless I'm bleeding it. And if I'm not working, then don't ever try to make a plan with me."

On being judged as a peril of fame: "I stand by every mistake I've ever made, so judge away."

On being less inhibited: "I was always like, 'If you put too many walls up, you can't see. You're limiting your life so drastically and in a sad way.' So I always used to say, 'I'm not putting up any walls, I'm trying to break them down,' and it seemed kind of defensive-it was definitely coming from that place. But now I'm actually maintaining like I don't live in a fortress."

On drugs: "I'm such a control freak. I'm glad I grew up in this era because I think if I grew up in my parents' age of drugs and discovery and crazy shit, I don't think I would do drugs well."

Vanina
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 I_icon_minitimeΚυρ 16 Φεβ 2014 - 1:22

Συνέντευξη στο γαλλικό ELLE

What is your beauty routine like?

I make sure to clean [my skin] thoroughly. I use Proactiv Cleanser for teenagers, that suits me well, I don't know what will happen if I stop. Then I apply a foundation and a Dermalogica moisturizer, or a care given by a makeup artist. I think it's good for the skin to vary the products.

What's your daily makeup?

I don't put anything heavy on my skin. And when I no longer have that perfect black line of eyeliner, made by my makeup artist Jillian Dempsey, I wear the black eyeliner from H&M, super and really cheap. The other day, I even asked a friend to buy me five of them! The result must be natural and light because I don't want to look like a raccoon! And I like the color of my lips, so I just apply the moisturizing lip balm Rosebud.

And to go out?

A touch of lipstick, either nude or very very red, never anything in between. When I have to dress up for an event, I put Chanel nail polish.. dark, red, black or midnight blue, depending on what I wear.

A diet plan to keep a slim waist?

I can eat five cheeseburgers in a week! I'm lucky, I don't really need to think about my weight. But, before a movie, I try to eat a little better and healthier. I love cooking: I'm doing the best quinoa with coconut milk instead of water, mango and coriander. Crunchy and soft at the same time.

What's your fitness routine?

I do not have a trainer, but I should! I love running, swimming, skateboarding and biking, or take a walk with my dog. I'm fortunate to live in California where there are many pretty outdoor places, it bothers me to train in the gym. But sometimes I have to, like before the Snow White filming: I knew I was not going to stop running, I did not want to make everyone wait until I catch my breath! I exercised every day in L.A. with a trainer who kicked my ass, I was in a very good shape.

In your wake there is..

Balenciaga's Rosabotanica. I was a fan of Florabotanica, the previous fragrance, and I used the body moisturizer [Body lotion] all the time. Contrary to its name, this new fragrance is not too flowery, it has something slightly warmer.

The best beauty advice you have received?

Drink water and sleep.

http://www.itsoktobeyou.org/2014/02/new-kristens-interview-in-elle-france.html
Vanina
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 19 Φεβ 2014 - 1:12

H Kristen βρίσκεται αυτές τις μέρες στο Nashville όπου σκηνοθετεί ένα βίντεοκλιπ για το συγκρότημα Sage & The Saints

Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 BgymfvwCMAAgJl7

Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 C16e22d498e711e383c00efc39c3a684_8

http://kstewartfans.livejournal.com/3385325.html
EliRose
The Volturi
EliRose

Θηλυκό Ζυγός
Τόπος : Magnolia
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 26698
Registration date : 20/11/2011

Forks Student Profile
Special ability Special ability: Creating Illusions

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 19 Φεβ 2014 - 1:17

διαβασα καλα;σκηνοθετει;;
http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/6455097-l-na
Vanina
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 19 Φεβ 2014 - 1:20

Για την ακρίβεια είναι co-director, εδώ έχει περισσότερες πληροφορίες http://www.itsoktobeyou.org/2014/02/kristen-makes-her-directorial-debut.html
EliRose
The Volturi
EliRose

Θηλυκό Ζυγός
Τόπος : Magnolia
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 26698
Registration date : 20/11/2011

Forks Student Profile
Special ability Special ability: Creating Illusions

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 19 Φεβ 2014 - 1:32

ελα χριστε και παναγια!
http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/6455097-l-na
evi
The Volturi
evi

Θηλυκό Ιχθύς
Τόπος : Neverland..Hogwarts...Idris....
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 64746
Registration date : 16/10/2009

Forks Student Profile
Special ability Special ability: Mind Reading

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 19 Φεβ 2014 - 3:35

να πω πως τρελαθηκα...ψεμα θα ναι.
http://www.stixoi.info/stixoi.php?info=MyStixoi&gr=poems&
Vanina
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 19 Φεβ 2014 - 23:01

Περισσότερες φωτογραφίες απ' τα γυρίσματα του video clip & τη συναυλία των Sage & The Saints

Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 1779686_270463943120435_76874210_n

Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 1904218_270327693134060_2073336566_n

Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 1613802_270464093120420_377774874_n

Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 1912209_270464179787078_1836922167_n

Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 1959317_270464269787069_1916657191_n

(via http://kstewartfans.livejournal.com/)
Vanina
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 26 Φεβ 2014 - 0:11

Filming in New Orleans: Kristen Stewart, Jesse Eisenberg to shoot 'American Ultra' in NOLA

Kristen Stewart and Jesse Eisenberg are headed back to New Orleans, this time for the indie action-comedy "American Ultra." The film, directed by Nima Nourizadeh ("Project X") and written by Max Landis ("Chronicle"), is scheduled to shoot from April 14 to June 10 in New Orleans, according to the state film office.

The film will reportedly see Eisenberg play a stoner whose small-town life with his live-in girlfriend (Stewart) is upended when his past catches up with him, putting him the crosshairs of a government operation bent on wiping him out.

"Simply put, 'American Ultra' will be the most fun you can possibly have in a movie theater without the use of drugs, fireworks or canola oil," producer Anthony Bregman was quoted as saying in November when he announced the project. Bregman is producing "American Ultra" with David Alpert and Britton Rizzio.
Joseph Gordon-Levitt to play 'Man on Wire' aerialist Philippe Petit; Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg enlist for 'Console Wars'; and more: Popcorn Breakfast (video) For those who like a little movie talk with their morning cafe au lait

The film will mark a return to town for both actors. Stewart has shot a number of films in Southern Louisiana over the past few years, including "Welcome to the Rileys," "On the Road," "The Yellow Handkerchief" and both installments of "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn." Eisenberg shot the magic-themed heist film "Now You See Me" in town in 2012.

"American Ultra" will also mark a reunion for Stewart and Eisenberg, who worked together previously on the 2009 dramatic comedy "Adventureland."

The film is just one of a number of film and TV projects that are shooting, or preparing to shoot, in state. Below, find the latest Louisiana production listings -- including contact information for prospective crewmembers -- courtesy of the state-run Louisiana Entertainment.

Pre-production

American Ultra" -- The independent feature film American Ultra starring Jesse Eisenberg and Kristen Stewart will shoot April 14th through June 10th in New Orleans. Please send resumes to ultralouisiana@gmail.com.

http://www.nola.com/movies/index.ssf/2014/02/filming_in_new_orleans_kristen.html
Vanina
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 I_icon_minitimeΔευ 3 Μαρ 2014 - 23:47

New/Old φωτογραφία της Kristen με τον πατέρα της

Σπόιλερ:
maria_likofos
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
maria_likofos

Θηλυκό Τόπος : Κρήτη
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 3548
Registration date : 19/12/2011

Forks Student Profile
Special ability Special ability: Influencing emotions

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 I_icon_minitimeΠεμ 6 Μαρ 2014 - 14:33

Χαχα ωραια!
Vanina
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 I_icon_minitimeΠεμ 6 Μαρ 2014 - 21:12

Συνέντευξη στο ELLE UK (Απριλίου)

In the April issue of ELLE, out today, Kristen Stewart shares her favourite beauty products. Here she talks about changing her looks for roles, her favourite smells and the unlikely character she looks to for beauty advice…

On ageing:

‘I’ve just started using an eye cream, you know I never used to worry about these things but lately I have noticed my skin changing’.

On getting enough sleep:

‘Typically I try to get good sleep, drink water, eat healthy. I could sleep 10 hours, but I find eight hours is sufficient’.

‘But then I’ve had some of my most treasured experiences on no sleep like when we were filming On the Road. I’m not even kidding there were nights we didn’t sleep but we were living well and so inspired – everyone looked great.’

On changing her look for roles:

‘I’m pretty much open to anything – if I really loved the part I’d do anything. You know, hair grows relatively speaking – it doesn’t take that long in exchange for a good experience so I think it’s worth it. I’ve been blonde, dark, I’ve had reddish hair, short long. I run the gambit’.

On her off-duty style:

‘I go for a typically natural look, not just because its easy. I’m from Southern California – I was born and raised in LA and here we’re very casual. If I go to London or New York – it’s so fancy; I’m the one looking completely out of place.’

‘My mom is a completely southern California girl – she is why I am ‘Miss jeans and a T-shirt’. You look at those people, who are so put together, and then you look at their mom’s and they tend to be put together. My mom is like don’t worry about it; make-up is so artificial why would you not want to look like yourself?’

On beauty advice:

‘Take a tip from Zoolander,’ she told ELLE. ‘Moisture is key’ she said referring to the movie quote – ‘Moisture is the essence of wetness, and wetness is the essence of beauty’.

On her beauty icon:

‘Chloe Sevigny is intimidatingly cool. She does the whole no make-up thing so well, but when she does go for a ‘look’ it just works.’

On her favourite smells:

‘I really love cooking – I love the smell of fresh herbs. Do not like to bake, there’s like a chemistry element that I’m not into. I like cooking American comfort food – but then I can also do lighter, healthier food. Gardenia is probably my favourite smell.’

On how a man should smell:

‘Man, honestly I don’t like aftershave. I don’t even like it when their hair smells of product.’

http://kstewartnews.com/2014/03/06/kristen-talks-beauty-with-elle-uk/
Vanina
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 I_icon_minitimeΤρι 11 Μαρ 2014 - 23:17

Νέες φωτογραφίες απ' τη Νέα Υόρκη

Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 1238803_278784478955048_697518895_n

Getting ready 4 work is fun while rockin’ a @wearewildfang #wftomboycollectionshirt… #KristenStewart showing us how it’s done! #stillalice #nyc #hottie

(via http://www.strictlyrobsten.com/)
Vanina
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 I_icon_minitimeΚυρ 16 Μαρ 2014 - 11:35

Νέα fanpic

Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 X98UuXD

lildana2525: Yes this happened #kstew #bin14 #twilight #bella #myfavoritesaga #love

(via http://kstewartfans.livejournal.com)
Vanina
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 I_icon_minitimeΤρι 18 Μαρ 2014 - 0:23

Νέα Υόρκη - 17 Μαρτίου

Σπόιλερ:

@HudsonParkNY: #Yonkers! Kristen Stewart at @GuapoCocinaMex !

Περισσότερες εδώ http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/ooos4iel1f9ru4y7083cdcsobxwqza6o/

Lucky Magazine Απριλίου

Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 1959485_280948902071939_1727646133_n

Transcript

The actress began with the usual celebrity recommendations: "Water? Moisturizer...?" She paused. "You know, I could just go get my bag and tell you what's in it!" With the products, out spilled more beauty rules than could fit on this page. "Life is about layering, putting something together that's exciting," she said. "The same way you approach fashion, beauty's another layer."

1. Channel your icons.

"Stylewise, I like dark and weird. I love Patti Smith. And I like to throw in a little Brigitte Bardot."

2. Carry a great concealer.

"Kevyn Aucoin makes the tiniest little tub of concealer, and it's so good. You hardly need any, but it makes a huge difference.

3. Temporary tattoos are actually amazing.

"In my new movie Clouds of Sils Maria, my character has tattoos. Ladies, I'm just saying, if you want to change up your look, these very affordable transfers are more effective than switching your part!"

4. Find your perfect perfume.

"It's the interesting layer that just ups your game, elevates your look. For Rosabotanica, I'll never forget going over to Nicholas' [Ghesquiere, then at Balenciaga, now at Louis Vuitton] house, sitting in front of him while he sketched- I really satisfied that little obsession! It was incredible to be part of his team. Perfume is so personal, you just have to try it- this one, really, is amazing."

5. Good skin is the greatest.

"Proactov! It rules!"

6. Eat healthfully.

"I'm the worst- a burger connoisseur! This is totally #shitLApeoplesay, but oh my god, I love kale. And I do enjoy a juice- kale, romaine, parsley, flaxseed and apple.

7. No blow-dries.

"I never put any heat on my hair- I love texture. Right now I'm into Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray for texture, and I've been using a lot of dry shampoo. I have a lot of hair, but it is fine- the dry shampoo gives me serious chunk."

(via http://www.robstendreams.com & Kstewartfans)
Vanina
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 I_icon_minitimeΔευ 24 Μαρ 2014 - 22:57

ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΟ MARIE CLAIRE ΑΠΡΙΛΙΟΥ

Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 BjMZ90ACMAA3amr

Έχει την 4 σέλιδη συνέντευξη που έδωσε η Kristen στην αμερικανική έκδοση
Vanina
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 I_icon_minitimeΤρι 25 Μαρ 2014 - 15:54

Πρώτες φωτογραφίες απ' τη διαφήμιση της Chanel

Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 1948124_283496591817170_1740697159_n

Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 1959688_283496801817149_73953511_n

Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 1604724_283497065150456_1017450022_n

Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 1011618_283497358483760_1688992479_n

Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 1962726_283497588483737_319089079_n

(via http://www.strictlyrobsten.com)
Vanina
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 I_icon_minitimeΤρι 29 Απρ 2014 - 21:34

Συνέντευξη στο περιοδικό People

Ever since we heard that Kristen Stewart was a new face of Chanel, we’ve been dying to see how the line’s creative director and head designer Karl Lagerfeld would style her for his ads. After all, the starlet has a very different look than the ethereal blondes Lagerfeld has tapped for previous campaigns (like Keira Knightley, Blake Lively and Diane Kruger). And as you can see in the first-look video from the ad shoot below, her edgy beauty was played up in cornrows, winged liner and some seriously beautiful clothes.

Stewart had a long working relationship with Chanel — she’s been to its fashion shows and worn Chanel to the Met Gala — before Lagerfeld asked her to model this collection (which he shot himself in Paris). And, she tells PEOPLE, he’s not at all as intimidating as someone of his stature in the fashion world might seem.

“Really, his image is in contrast to what it’s really like to be around him. There’s something almost unapproachable and f—ing chic … And then you meet him and he’s actually an incredibly creative and voracious liver,” she says. “His personal library in Paris that we shot the campaign in, you look around and the staff is like, ‘Now can you believe, he’s actually read all of these books?’ and you’re like, ‘I kind of actually can.’ He’s an impressive guy. He definitely is so much more than the glasses and the hair than you might think he is.”

Chanel’s Métiers d’Art collections are produced once a year to show off the craftsmanship of its ateliers. This year’s “romantic Western”-inspired lineup debuted in Dallas, and can be seen on Stewart throughout the video. “It was about finding which pieces from the collection worked on me,” she tells PEOPLE of staging the shoot. “He’s so good at seeing something that’s not cool and making it cool. Like, I would have my leg in one position and he would throw a toothpick in my mouth and tell me to stop leaning on my leg and in two seconds it was like, ‘Oh, there it is.’ It was very cool and easy and artistic. I didn’t feel like I had to push outside of myself. I didn’t have to try to turn into someone else.”

For more from Stewart — including her relationship with the “incredibly enriching” Lagerfeld and why she really changes into sneakers on the red carpet — check out this week’s PEOPLE (on stands Wednesday) and come back Friday for even more from our interview with the star.

http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2014/04/29/kristen-stewarts-chanel-ads-exclusive-behind-the-scenes-video/

(via http://kstewartfans.livejournal.com/3409026.html)

Chanel Paris Dallas Campaign

Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 Ad6hF7M

Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 10297632_295215060645323_6492529076339090363_n

Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 10157406_295215380645291_8922667249822568091_n

Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 10150636_295215490645280_2940341275243495907_n

Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 10308191_295215593978603_5142110789506331689_n

Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 10171850_295215670645262_8588223748859615669_n

Σπόιλερ:

Last December in Dallas Kristen sat front row in a straw-strewn gigantic replica barn to watch this incredibly crafted Metiers d’Art collection storm the runway, but Mr Lagerfeld had bigger plans in store for the actress… Karl’s love of rebellious leading ladies is well documented – Alice Dellal, Lily Allen and Cara Delevingne have all previously graced Chanel campaigns – however, Kristen admits to being surprised at the maestro’s decision. ‘Typically I wouldn’t see myself as being the quintessential face of Chanel with the pearls and the classics but I liked stepping into that role and this suits me a little bit more than past collections because it is very American,’ she explains. ‘I can't use the word bad-ass but there is something about it that is fun... fierce.’

The girl who famously ditches heels for sneaks on the red carpet has certainly found her high fashion footing in this Lagerfeld-lensed shoot – knotting the shirts herself and slipping convincingly into character. ‘I've had a budding relationship with Chanel and Karl since I was quite young. The first time I wore Chanel was in 2007 at the "Into the Wild" premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival, then at my first Met Ball experience, The Baftas… It always felt like a privilege to wear Chanel and to be around Karl who is an artist that, for me, constantly inspires.’ With the black star gown earmarked as her favourite, and an admiration for the designer’s chic take on a Stetson-boater hybrid hat, there’s no doubting this Hollywood darling will be cutting a swathe in the ranch-ready range over the coming months.

Here Kristen answers a series of questions regarding her new fashion job...

- What do you think of Karl Lagerfeld?

Kristen Stewart: 'He was born to fulfill the role he does, not just in the world of fashion but also in the arts. You know the reason people are intimidated by him is not because he projects that but because of what he has accomplished and everything that he represents. And then when you meet him, he's the opposite of intimidating, he is everything that my experiences taught me about true artists which is that they do what they do because they love it and they need to do it and they have fun doing it. Therefore, when I get to collaborate with those people it's nothing but everything that I want, all I want to do is to create things with people that are good at what they do and you sort of don't get better than him. And just to put it sort of dumbly, even just in the way that we were shooting, if you have to try too hard to do something it's probably because it's not right. Everything today [on the set] was like breathing, it was so easy and he knew as soon as he saw what he wanted, it was like 'done! 'It was effortless and he's awesome and he's so sweet.'

- How does the fashion world, and the experience of a fashion show, compare to the movie world and events such as the Oscars?

Kristen Stewart: 'I love sitting down to a show and experiencing it with all of my senses, it's about the music, the feeling in the room. Everything about a show is supposed to evoke a feeling and not all of them do, sometimes it's just about the clothes and when you see a show that tells a story and has a setting and it has a context, it's like watching a film. And so to be around that energy, that's what I look for in my job and so I have nothing to do with fashion necessarily, I don't make the clothes, I have nothing to do with it but just to be around that, is why I do what I do. I want to feel that creative energy and when you find yourself on a movie set and its right, it's like to stumble upon a miracle and you can't really take credit for it, you can't control it, it just happens. And when you go to a good show, it's like you are watching history, it's like you are watching something that is like lighting a bottle, you know they hit something. I've been to two of the shows and each time it was a full experience, it wasn’t about the clothes or picking out what dresses you liked, it's about watching it as a whole, watching the story unfold.'

- What was the atmosphere like at the Paris-Dallas show? What inspires you most about this collection?

Kristen Stewart: 'We were all transplants, none of us were from there so I think we all got there and felt fully transported into not just another place but another time. Without being remotely derivative it's very referential of something that I come from. Chanel is this quintessentially French brand and they are really pulling from art, history and making a cowboy hat which you would never think would ever work for Chanel but they knocked it out! You know not just chic and elegant and beautiful which it all is but it's also just so cool.'

- What is your favorite piece?

Kristen Stewart: 'My favorite dress is the long black tulle one with embroidered stars, and the shoes that I'm wearing in the ad campaign.' (Kristen Stewart is wearing patent calfskin lace-ups)

- Why did you decide to collaborate with Chanel?

Kristen Stewart: 'I've had a budding relationship with Chanel and Karl since I was quite young. The first time I wore Chanel was in 2007 at the "Into the Wild" premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival , then at my first MET ball experience, The Baftas, the Vanity fair shoot were I posed with Karl for Mario Testino. It always felt like a privilege to wear Chanel and to be around Karl who is an artist that, for me, constantly inspires. He manages to never stop moving forward while remaining completely quintessential. Being accepted into the family that is Chanel is very full circle for me.'

- What has been the most eye opening or fun experience shooting this campaign?

Kristen Stewart: 'The idea of Karl, what he has accomplished, the role he has created for himself in the arts and in society. The only intimidating thing about him really is that scary unapproachable facade which is something people project onto him I think. Because when you meet him or you have the opportunity to watch him work or in my case "work with him" he is so awesome. And you can really reap the benefits of being around someone who knows so much and is so creative and driven and excited. It shocked me what a well-rounded and talented photographer he is. How truly into it he actually was. Basically and obviously, he is so much more than a fashion designer; he is a true renaissance man, one of the greatest artists of our time.'

(via http://kstewartfans.livejournal.com/3408883.html)
Vanina
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 I_icon_minitimeΣαβ 10 Μάης 2014 - 10:18

Νέα διαφήμιση για το Florabotanica

Vanina
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 14 Μάης 2014 - 21:32

Συνέντευξη στο Rolling Stone

To be at all familiar with Kristen Stewart — she had a small role in some vampire movies, maybe you’ve seen them — is to know that she’s not particularly comfortable in the spotlight. She’s a kinetic speaker, elliptical and often self-deprecating, so perhaps it’s no surprise that at 24, she’s already making the move to the other side of the camera. As part of its ongoing Blank Check Series, the denim/lifestyle brand Buffalo David Britton offered Stewart a modest-but-undisclosed amount of money to “embark on a new creative journey,” which the Twilight star used to co-direct a music video for her friend Sage Galesi of the country-rock outfit Sage + the Saints.

“I’ve been saying I want to direct movies since I was 10 years old,” says Stewart, on the phone from somewhere in New Orleans, where she is currently filming the action comedy American Ultra. “And then I started making movies and working with such incredible people that I realized what I was up against. So it was like, no way, now I’m gonna get more attention than I ever should just because of who I am. Basically, I’m grateful to Sage, because she was like, ‘I have this little thing, no one could tell the story better than you. . .just do it and stop being such a pussy.’”

So Stewart, along with co-director David Ethan Shapiro of Starlight Studios, cinematographer/editor James Gallagher, and some mutual friends, decamped to Tennessee for five days in February to shoot the video for “Take Me to the South,” a song off of the Saints’ 2013 EP I Will Lie. (Galesi just launched a PledgeMusic drive to help fund a full-length album.) Filming in and around the L.A. songwriter’s adopted hometown of Nashville, Stewart and Co. shot documentary-style footage of Galesi performing at the High Watt, playing downtown street corners and goofing off with pals in the back of a pickup truck. “We wanted it to feel like a glimpse of her life,” explains Stewart. “And that’s fucking hard. As soon as you start rolling, everyone turns into deer in the headlights.”

The video for “Take Me to the South” premieres later this month. In the meantime, Stewart, along with Galesi and Shapiro, was enthusiastic to discuss her directorial debut via conference call: “It’s so much nicer doing interviews as not what I usually am.”

Your Twilight costar Nikki Reed produced a video for a song called “Edie Sedgwick” from Sage’s solo days, right?
That’s how we met, yeah, It was on the set of a movie in Vancouver seven years ago, and then we became really good friends.

The video has an improvised, homespun feel. What, if any, narrative did you come up with?
Sage lived all of this; we fabricated nothing. I wanted the video to feel really captured and found rather than set-up and executed. The story is that she’s insanely courageous to be this kid from L.A. who doesn’t hang out with anyone that listens to country music — and suddenly she realizes she wants to be a country star, and drives to Nashville by herself to see if she can meet people and be in a band. Then she did it all. It was so easy, once she presented me with the idea. I was like, well, that’s what the video is. It’s done. Basically, I didn’t want it to feel…I mean, nobody wants their shit to be pretentious, but like, I didn’t want it to seem like we wanted to be cool at all. Country music’s not cool. It’s truthful and it’s sweet.

Are you a fan of country?
No. This is what’s so funny. This is something that Sage and I have not shared, and most everything in our friendship is. . .we have so much in common. So I was like: What? You want to do a country song?

Did you do anything to prepare?
Well, I sat down and watched a lot of country videos before we started doing this. I just didn’t really see anything that wasn’t trying so fucking hard to be something. But I need to specify something about what I just said: I wasn’t talking about all country music. The country music that Sage is playing — she’s not trying to be cool. And the story was so clearly in front of us, I didn’t need to look elsewhere to get inspired. Also, you go to Nashville and everyone eats, breathes and sleeps country music, [so] being there was this transformative thing. All of our friends were, like, “Hey baby, hey darlin’, how you doing?” It’s a really contagious and super-welcoming place.

What was the primary challenge you faced as a first-time director?
It’s such a different pressure than the one that I’m used to when I act. It’s this very consistent strain that never lets up. Whereas with acting, there’s small bursts. . .you alleviate bits of tension for the camera and then you go off and, I don’t know, wait to stress out again. But there wasn’t one second that I wasn’t sitting with my head in my hands. It’s your responsibility to hold this thing together, and I was always concerned I was missing something. Missed opportunities are the most gut-wrenching, painful, nauseating thing. As an actor, your job is to lose yourself in the moment. Losing yourself is the last thing you want to do as a director, so it goes against my instinct. I had to harness my energy rather than let it explode all over the set.

Sage and David, how would you describe Kristen’s technique?
Shapiro: She’s very passionate. She either loves something or she hates it.

Galesi: She was a natural. She was good at not over-directing, but making sure that certain beats were captured, and telling me which moments they were going for. Being friends just makes it easier, because she could tell me something very easily.

Stewart: I felt so funny making Sage do things more than once. It was a strange experience, because I wanted to never have to do that. But there were a couple of moments where I made her do something 10 times. Most of the time it felt like we were doing a documentary, but that’s when it felt like a movie.

Like in which scene?
Stewart: We’d done so many takes of this one shot of her looking over her shoulder and it felt planned, like she was on cue. But then I caught her standing backstage for a show, looking at this guy, and she doesn’t necessarily have a crush on this dude. . .

Galesi: Let’s make it very clear that I do not have a crush on that guy!

Stewart: Yes, that’s one thing we made up. Anyway, basically she’s standing there watching this dude play, and he just so represents everything that makes Nashville so different to anything we grew up with in Los Angeles — because he’s so goddamned country and I just loved pointing a camera at him. I caught her looking at him, and it’s very silhouette-y, so you’re straining to see it more, which I really love, because she’s having this private moment. And I was like: “Hey, Sage, what are you doing? You’re being so obvious.” She’s like, “What? No!” Cut. We got it.

You’ve worked with an impressive list of actors and directors: David Fincher, Sean Penn, Jodie Foster. Is there anybody you’ve learned a lot from or tried to channel here?
I mean, specifically, no, but absolutely everything that I’ve done has changed my every desire. It sounds ridiculous naming these people but [On the Road director] Walter Salles and [Into the Wild's] Sean Penn work the same way I would like to work. It’s about being able to always, always, always sniff out bullshit and refuse to eat it. You honor whatever you’re working on so much that to make a mockery of it would be so principally wrong. That’s the feeling those guys have. I feel so safe with them as an actor, because I know for a fact that I can try things and fully let go and they will never allow me to do anything untrue. I definitely want to explore this avenue of my life, and that’s the way that I would definitely strive to do it.

Do you have any plans to direct any future projects?
I have been working an insane amount recently. I definitely need to take a break and reorient my mind, because if I’m going to put that much time in, it needs to be something I’d die for. There’s a couple of shorts that I’ve written that I want to do really badly. I’ll probably move forward and fuck up a few times. Typically you’re allowed to throw stuff at a wall and see what sticks. You don’t have people staring at it, going, “K-Stew’s making a movie!” It’s embarrassing. I have to figure out who I want to work with. This video is four of us — me, Sage, David and James — collaborating, and that’s not me not wanting to say I directed something. It’s people, for lack of a better word, “vibing.” A director is only as good as the people they work with. I gotta figure out who my boys are!

“Working with Sage + The Saints for my directorial debut was a fantastic and rewarding experience,” Kristen said. “I’m extremely proud of what I and my co-creators at Starlight Studios have accomplished, and grateful for the Buffalo Blank Check Series for facilitating our creativity and artistic vision.”

Σπόιλερ:

Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 10277834_300235823476580_6677967505440197874_n

(via http://kstewartnews.com)
Vanina
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 I_icon_minitimeΠεμ 15 Μάης 2014 - 22:29

MET Gala 2013 - Kristen & Sienna Miller

Σπόιλερ:

(via http://www.robstendreams.com/)

Nashville πριν μερικούς μήνες

Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 10305433_300584510108378_8082429891448269360_n

Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 10364081_300585003441662_2917882655166930081_n

Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 10350639_300585103441652_1771486274866095293_n

(via http://kstewartnews.com)
Vanina
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Kristen Stewart   Kristen Stewart - Σελίδα 40 I_icon_minitimeΣαβ 17 Μάης 2014 - 22:11

Kristen Stewart
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 40 από 43Μετάβαση στη σελίδα : Επιστροφή  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Επόμενο
 Παρόμοια θέματα
-
» Kristen Stewart Filmography
» Boo Boo Stewart
» ''The Twilight Saga'' Stars on Twitter!

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
Bella And Edward :: Twilight Cast :: Kristen Stewart-
Μετάβαση σε: