Bella And Edward
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

ΦόρουμΠόρταλΕικονοθήκηΑναζήτησηLatest imagesΣύνδεσηΕγγραφή
Η συνέχεια της διάσημης σειράς βιβλίων έρχεται στα βιβλιοπωλεία στις 4 Αυγούστου με τίτλο «Midnight Sun» και αφηγείται την ιστορία του «Λυκόφωτος» από την πλευρά του Edward Cullen.
Πρόσφατα Θέματα
» Ashley's Greene blog
Robert Pattinson - Σελίδα 13 I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 17 Μαρ 2023 - 15:11 από Marzaki Cullen

» Τι ακουτε αυτη την στιγμη;
Robert Pattinson - Σελίδα 13 I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 4 Ιουν 2021 - 15:08 από April

» Bella And Edward - 11 χρόνια μετά
Robert Pattinson - Σελίδα 13 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 6 Ιαν 2021 - 20:34 από Marzaki Cullen

» Συζήτηση για το Midnight Sun
Robert Pattinson - Σελίδα 13 I_icon_minitimeΚυρ 13 Δεκ 2020 - 17:38 από Katrin

» Robert Pattinson
Robert Pattinson - Σελίδα 13 I_icon_minitimeΔευ 7 Σεπ 2020 - 21:40 από $ofi@ + Edward

» Infernal Devices - Κουρδιστός 'Αγγελος
Robert Pattinson - Σελίδα 13 I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 8 Μάης 2020 - 1:03 από evi

» Wallpapers by twins
Robert Pattinson - Σελίδα 13 I_icon_minitimeΔευ 4 Μάης 2020 - 13:25 από Zafrina

» Twilight the movie
Robert Pattinson - Σελίδα 13 I_icon_minitimeΚυρ 3 Μάης 2020 - 12:07 από hiddenfantasy

» Vampire Diaries - TV Series
Robert Pattinson - Σελίδα 13 I_icon_minitimeΔευ 13 Απρ 2020 - 12:11 από Zafrina

» New Moon the movie
Robert Pattinson - Σελίδα 13 I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 10 Απρ 2020 - 12:49 από Zafrina

Παρόμοια θέματα
Quote of the Week
"Bella is with Edward. She's a part of this family, and we protect our family."

Carlisle Cullen, Twilight
Character of the Week
Rosalie Lillian Hale

(born 1915 in Rochester, New York) is a member of the Olympic coven.

She is the wife of Emmett Cullen and the adoptive daughter of Carlisle and Esme Cullen, as well as the adoptive sister of Jasper Hale (in Forks, she and Jasper pretend to be twins), Alice, and Edward Cullen.

Rosalie is the adoptive sister-in-law of Bella Swan and adoptive aunt of Renesmee Cullen, as well as the ex-fiancée of Royce King II.
Μάης 2024
ΔευΤριΤετΠεμΠαρΣαβΚυρ
ΗμερολόγιοΗμερολόγιο
Bella & Edward Playlist
Το μαργαριτάρι της Ροδεσίας

Στο κατώφλι µιας νέας εποχής για τη Ροδεσία, η Μάντριγκαλ, έχοντας χάσει τον άντρα της λίγες µονάχα ώρες µετά τον γάµο τους, θρήνησε βαθιά την απώλειά του και αποφάσισε να ζήσει µε τη θύµησή του. Όµως δεν φαντάστηκε ποτέ πως θα της ζητούσαν να πάρει τη θέση της συζύγου του βασιλιά.

Ο βασιλιάς Έντουαρντ, αφού γνώρισε την απόλυτη ευτυχία δίπλα στη γυναίκα που λάτρεψε όσο καµία, την ¶µπερλιν, δέχτηκε το σκληρότερο χτύπηµα της µοίρας όταν εκείνη πέθανε πριν προλάβει να φέρει στον κόσµο το παιδί τους. Ωστόσο, προκειµένου ν' ανταποκριθεί στα βασιλικά του καθήκοντα και να χαρίσει έναν διάδοχο στη Ροδεσία, είναι υποχρεωµένος να παντρευτεί ξανά και απ' όλες τις υποψήφιες επιλέγει τη Μάντριγκαλ.

Μήπως όµως το όνοµα της νέας του συζύγου κουβαλά µια σκοτεινή µοίρα; ¶ραγε υπάρχει ελπίδα να αλλάξει το πεπρωµένο; Θα καταφέρει η Μάντριγκαλ να ξυπνήσει την αγάπη στην καρδιά του άντρα και βασιλιά της; Κι εκείνος θα είναι σε θέση να αναγνωρίσει και να αποδεχτεί τα αισθήµατά του πριν χάσει τα πάντα για άλλη µια φορά;

Συγγραφέας ΣΤΕΦΑΝΟΥ ΜΑΡΙΑ
Εκδότης ΩΚΕΑΝΙΔΑ

Robert Pattinson

Πήγαινε κάτω 
+25
Bitten Pillows
mariana20
Emy+Robert
Thalia Nelly
hiddenfantasy
ΕΡΗ
EliRose
AspaKorth
xrysanthi
Vanina
Kostantinos
pitsiriki
maria_likofos
bloody swan
Kimberly
$ofi@ + Edward
demona1986
Stella777
EVLAMPIA
breathless
NinaRobstenLove
nicky_cullen
panagiota
Silia
ZetaPattinson
29 απαντήσεις
Μετάβαση στη σελίδα : Επιστροφή  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 43  Επόμενο
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
evi
The Volturi
evi

Θηλυκό Ιχθύς
Τόπος : Neverland..Hogwarts...Idris....
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 64746
Registration date : 16/10/2009

Forks Student Profile
Team: Edward - Bella Edward - Bella
Special ability Special ability: Mind Reading

Robert Pattinson - Σελίδα 13 Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Robert Pattinson   Robert Pattinson - Σελίδα 13 I_icon_minitimeΣαβ 14 Σεπ 2013 - 11:45

ζεσταινει και δωρεαν...giggle 
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
http://www.stixoi.info/stixoi.php?info=MyStixoi&gr=poems&
maria_likofos
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
maria_likofos

Θηλυκό Τόπος : Κρήτη
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 3548
Registration date : 19/12/2011

Forks Student Profile
Special ability Special ability: Influencing emotions

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Robert Pattinson   Robert Pattinson - Σελίδα 13 I_icon_minitimeΣαβ 14 Σεπ 2013 - 12:57

αμα βλεπεις αυτο καθε μερα τι να τα κανεις τα καλοριφερ μεταgiggle 
evi
The Volturi
evi

Θηλυκό Ιχθύς

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Robert Pattinson   Robert Pattinson - Σελίδα 13 I_icon_minitimeΣαβ 14 Σεπ 2013 - 13:03

λειτουργει στον αυτοματο απο μονος του...giggle 
maria_likofos
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
maria_likofos

Θηλυκό Τόπος : Κρήτη
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 3548
Registration date : 19/12/2011

Forks Student Profile
Special ability Special ability: Influencing emotions

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Robert Pattinson   Robert Pattinson - Σελίδα 13 I_icon_minitimeΣαβ 14 Σεπ 2013 - 13:13

πολυ εξυπηρετικοςgiggle giggle 
evi
The Volturi
evi

Θηλυκό Ιχθύς

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Robert Pattinson   Robert Pattinson - Σελίδα 13 I_icon_minitimeΣαβ 14 Σεπ 2013 - 13:16

εχω στησει παγιδες να τον πιασουμε...giggle 
Vanina
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Vanina

Θηλυκό Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 6067
Registration date : 16/05/2011

Forks Student Profile
Special ability Special ability:

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Robert Pattinson   Robert Pattinson - Σελίδα 13 I_icon_minitimeΔευ 16 Σεπ 2013 - 17:01

ΣΥΝΕΝΤΕΥΞΗ ΣΤΟ ΓΑΛΛΙΚΟ MADAME FIGARO

New icon of Dior Homme cologne, the Twilight star refuse to let fame suck the lifeblood out of him. At 27, the idol whoΆs so britishdemands his artistic ambition and his fierce hunger for freedom. Meeting with a new wave gentleman.

HeΆs the star of the Twilight saga and only swears by Jean-Luc Godard. HeΆs an hunted idol. He loves nothing more than parties among friends. HeΆs cheerful, pessimistic, daring and anxious.
When you have to do a portrait of Robert Pattinson, you have to point out inconsistencies and try to understand why this 27 years old man, who might not have been armed to face this cannibal fame – gives a particular sense to the word ΅freedomΆ. Some are more free than others, but not him, fighting against a seclusion heΆs trying to get out of.

One year after the Twilight saga ended – which propelled him amongst the tight group of overpayed actors in Hollywood. The impatient British guy wants to live differently than in the translucent skin of a romantic vampire who electrifies young girls.

At the Beverly Hills Hotel – legendary building in LA, where Marilyn Monroe loved Yves Montand – we got to meet him in a overprotected suite, far from the fans hysteria and inquisitive telescopes. ThereΆs an intense feeling in the air. The actor is in a stronghold. Robert Pattinson isnΆt here to defend a movie this time but a brand new role: ambassador of Dior Homme cologne, after Jude Law. A big surprise for the French house seeing as Pattinson is the young man of the hour, with a pure image and an international aura. He personifies a more boyish and rockΆn'roll figure: itΆs the artist Nan Goldin who shot for the campaign.

First assessment: Robert Pattinson possesses the charm of the more reserved. His outfit? A see-through walls look (jeans and a navy blue shirt). His expression? Askew, observing you like you woudlnΆt think. He stammers his words, doubts and beliefs collide. Robert Pattinson display a nervousness common to vexed smokers – NO SMOKING can be read in his luxurious suite.

In his low voice, weighting every word, the actor express his need to make an about-turn: “When youΆre hit by a phenomenon like Twilight, itΆs difficult to imagine living differently afterwards in the mind of the audience. I thought I woudlnΆt make it out… Such a success can become a golden prison. IΆm aware to be at a crucial stage in my life. All the choices I make today will define my future forever. The pressure is huge, IΆm constantly wondering: ΅did I make the right choice?Ά But at the same time, I can let fear control me.”“

His transformation started last year in Cosmopolis, by David Cronenberg. With the role of a powerful trader who observes the end of the capitalism inside his limousine, he got to read a new category. Somthing more serious, at the risk of perturbing his 12 years old fans. “Cosmopolis is the movie of my life. I didnΆt consider myself an actor before, even if I had 10 years of acting behind me. I always felt like a fraud, and inappropriate. I doubt a lot. David Cronenberg gave me confidence in myself. He changed my way of acting and thinking in this industry.“

The movie shown at the Cannes Film Festival is praised by the critics and awarded him a sure credibility. Until now, his dramatic efforts went unnoticed. Was it the curse of the beautiful? “Americains donΆt really know about Cannes or they donΆt care but for a English guy like me, itΆs a essential. As a kid, I would daydream in front of the pictures of the event and I collected the DVDs of the movies awarded. At Cannes, everything felt right because I was recognized by my peers.“

Since then, Rob is trying to free himself of the ties that shackle him to the free of risks paths.

From now on, he reveals his artistic nature with more daring choices. This experienced movie buff, who counts Jacques Audiard amongst his favorite directors, just finished filming five movies all different from each other, from cinema dΆauteur to smart blockbuster. ItΆs The Rover, a futuristic western by the young Australian director David Michôd (Animal Kingdom). Then a biopic about the explorer, Gertrude Bell, Queen of The Desert, in which he plays Lawrence of Arabia. HeΆll see him too in Hold on to Me, a drama with Carey Mulligan and then a psychological thriller: Mission Blacklist, by Eric Maddox.

But the project that pleases him the most is the one that reunites him with his mentor, David Cronenberg. Indeed, he finished shooting Maps to the Stars with Viggo Mortensen and Julianne Moore. “IΆve worked with directors that forgot along the way the very idea of their own project. WIth David, we can be sure that in the end there will be a movie with all its contents, which is rare. After 40 years in this profession, he still cares about what he does with the same level of requirement he had at the beginning of his career. IΆd like to be like him one day.“

Presented as ΅satirical and extreme” by the Canadian director, the movie offers a cynical view on the faults of Hollywood. “ItΆs a cutting comedy, dark and seriously funny, pleads Robert Pattinson. The subject alludes to how easy it is for actors to become crazy in this industry. ItΆs rude but true.” Laughing, he adds: “Of course, weΆre talking about stars that arenΆt here anymore. DonΆt think this still happens!“

Starting with the dangers of the star systeme, Robert Pattinson doesnΆt ignore a thing. Indeed, for him who became overnight the object of a crazy culte, when he couldnΆt get out of his house without getting mobbed by dangerous groupies. He whose comings and goings are shot by an army of paparazzis who track him non-stop. He whose break-up with Kristen Stewart made the headlines of all the tabloids.

In an era where visibility and exhibitionist tweets are glorified, Robert Pattinson is trying to lock down methodically everything surrounding his private life.

A course of action… more like a matter of survival. “ItΆs violent, itΆs bizarre… IΆve wanted for a long time to keep a normal life, the one before Twilight. I finally understood that it was no use to fight. ItΆs not possible, thatΆs it. I think I would have loved living the fame when the internet and twitter didnΆt exist. Today, everyone can take your picture, wherever, and whenever. Everyone can make you say everything and its opposite while hiding behind a computer screen.“

Born in London with a well off family, Pattinson isnΆt from the inner circle. His mother works in a model agency and his dad imports collectorΆs cars. He has two older sisters. “My family and my close ones are my pivotal point, with them no pretence is possible.”

Musicien, he joins a theater class almost by accident. He isnΆt trying to construct his legend after the facts, but tells his initiative with honesty: “I was riden by shyness. One day, in a restaurant, my dad overheard a group of pretty girls talking about theater classes. He told me: ΅Go sign yourself up! You could meet someone!Ά I did it… and it didnΆt end badly!” Four years later, he becomes Harry Potter – Daniel RadcliffeΆs friend in the fourth part of the wizards saga. Then… nothing. Three years of unsuccessful auditions.

When Robert Pattinson finally lends the role in Twilight, he was about to give up on acting. More than anyone, he knows that success is fragile. It might be why he waves away every outside sign of stardom.

Now heΆs at the head of the A-list of actors who matter in Hollywood. HeΆs said to be bankable to the point where a movie can be built on his name alone. It amuses him. “You know, I still have auditions to go to, to convince directors that IΆm the man for the job. Not even six months ago, I was told no. For The Rover, I had to fight to get the role. I was hired and I really hope itΆll be a big movie because I loved shooting it.” He adds: “I owe a lot to luck. I never thought any of this would happen but I never doubted either that nice thing were waiting for me.“

His biggest fear? Dishonourable behaviour. “I admire actors like Joaquin Phoenix or Daniel Day-Lewis because they only do their job and very well too. Their actors as a whole, with insane precision. ThatΆs all I wanna be: an actor.” Robert Pattinson frees himself, even of his own reluctance. Until now, he refused fiercly every proposition for a commercial campaign. He accepted to become the new face of Dior Homme after Jude Law.

When it comes to explain this paradox, the star doesnΆt shy away: “I always found it dangerous for an actor to be associated with a commerical product because it sucks the life out of your image. But I matured, I evolved and the fact that Dior gave me free reign to carry out an artistic project, well I was convinced. I loved their boldness and their creativity. I wanted to treat this publicity like a short film. En I discovered the first images of the campaign, when I saw myself, I thought that maybe I was starting a new chapter in my life…“

Pattinson chose to work with the French producer Romain Gavras. The short film in black and white is elegant, heady with energy, its contemporary aesthetics – very Nouvelle Vague – seduces. All of it balanced by the blaring sound of Whole Lotta Love by Led Zepplin. Sexy, Robert Pattinson personifies a man who wants to live thousands of lives; intensely, and wants to love completely, even if he knows he only gets to have one. Not to forbid himself anything, to explore his emotions, to ignore the norms… such are the goals of Robert Pattinson, free and in a hurry to write his own story.

http://thinkingofrob.com/2013/09/16/robert-pattinson-dior-interview-with-madame-le-figaro-france/
AspaKorth
The Volturi
AspaKorth

Θηλυκό Σκορπιός
Τόπος : Γιαννενα
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 8796
Registration date : 08/09/2011

Forks Student Profile
Special ability Special ability: See Through Lies

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Robert Pattinson   Robert Pattinson - Σελίδα 13 I_icon_minitimeΔευ 16 Σεπ 2013 - 19:32

δεν ειναι μονο κουκλος εχει ταλεντο κ μυαλο
evi
The Volturi
evi

Θηλυκό Ιχθύς

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Robert Pattinson   Robert Pattinson - Σελίδα 13 I_icon_minitimeΤρι 17 Σεπ 2013 - 0:24

γενικα προσωπικοτητα....ειναι γοητευτικοτατος παντου.
Vanina
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Robert Pattinson   Robert Pattinson - Σελίδα 13 I_icon_minitimeΤρι 17 Σεπ 2013 - 21:12

ΣΥΝΕΝΤΕΥΞΗ ΣΤΟ ΙΤΑΛΙΚΟ MARIE CLAIRE

Robert Pattinson - Σελίδα 13 RPLifePromo05

"You look familiar". That's the icing on the cake of my four-day trip to LA. A hotel suit in Beverly Hills, dinners in the same restaurants celebrities hang out at, and all those things that unleash jealous remarks by your femal friends. But why would you care about it when Robert Pattinson tells you "have I seen you before?"? We, in fact, met many years ago when Twilight premiered at the Rome Film Festival. Although the books were being sold like candies, nobody expected such a success. Maybe he still didn't know he was uber famous, and with the light of the reflectors in his face, together with a nervous Kristen Stewart that couldn't stop shaking her leg, was facing hoardes of photographers and hormonal teenagers. He tells me he just can't forget those first times.

At that time he would dress casual, now he's the face of the Dior Homme fragrance. Does he pay more attention to what he wears? He smiles, revealing his teeth up to the wisdom ones, and points at the baseball cap he's wearing backwards, the dark shirt with short sleeves, the grey tee underneath and the black jeans. "I don't think so" he laughs. "I don't spend much time thinking about what to wear. I buy clothes randomly, depending on my mood. I could wear the same thing for days, even one those button-fly romper suits for babies would be okay. Though the night before at the Dior party at Soho House, he seemed at ease (and too handsome) in a dark suit. Does he at least wear any perfume? "I have been wearing it for a few days!", he laughs and is given the eye by the press agent. "Jokes aside, I tried wearing a perfume at that age when you start looking at girls and drench yourself in such poor-quality brands that they'd say 'what's this smell?'. I'm learning now".

I had spoken with Romain Gavras few hours later. He'd told me that during the scene of the car on the beach, Rob ended up in the water. I tell him and he blushes, but is pleased in a crazy way. He also said you're cultured and smart, I add. And that you sext each other, like "what are you wearing?". He bursts out laughing. "He started it and I was like 'what? Who the hell is this?' Then I identified him and started replying. Romain is young and ambitious, but doesn't take himself too seriously. He has a sense of humor and is a bit of an anarchist. I like him."
I notice he's no longer pale. He is starting to get the Californian skin tone. What else do I want to ask him? Oh yes, how did he spend his first check? "On a guitar. Then a house in LA. Better here than in London, my hometown, where houses are too expensive" Who knows who makes the bed for him in this new house now. "Believe it or not, I don't have a housekeeper." Does he make it himself? "I leave it unmade." he grins.

I ask him what people overestimate and underestimate about acting. "They mistake it for a game. But it's a very demanding job. On the other hand, I don't understand those actors who say 'I don't think so' when asked if their kids will follow their foothsteps. It's one of the most beautiful jobs in the world."
He tells me he still hangs out with his old friends. "They're amazing, very protective. And when I'm with them, fans are less intrusive." So I ask him what he considers a betrayal from a friend and he says that a true friend would never stab your back, and if he does, then he's not a true friend. I envy his certainties, it seems that he's managed not to let fame turn his life upside down. He's so calm you wonder how he was at school. "I've never been very social, nor enthusiastic about being a leader. I kept to myself and associated the idea of being rebellious with being constantly drunk. No, this is terrible!" He immediately rectifies, laughing. "Actually, speaking of rebels, if I think of the riots around the world, I feel very lucky. I was born in a country where there's no need to make a revolution, but who hasn't been just as lucky has a right to revolt."

Rob is growing up. He's becoming less and less a teenager and more and more an adult. He'll soon be on the set of Werner Herzog's Queen of the Desert with James Franco. "I'm becoming old. I'll admit to having been worried about the post-Twilight. Everything has been going well for so long, I wonder if it's a prediction to something terrible. I turned 27, the age stars die." That's not true! "It is! Jim Morrison, Amy Winehouse, Janis Joplin... And I need to wait till May to turn 28" However, the media have already depicted Douglas Booth as his successor. Does he think of him as an enemy or an heir? "I don't even know who I am, maybe he can tell me. This thing of giving you a duplicate as soon as you're a little older is senseless." But wasn't he, too, depicted as someone else's heir at the beginning? "Yes, Jesus. The new messiah." And he laughs.

"Now I'm on set of MttS, [a movie by] David Cronenberg, whom I adore. Scanners and Videodrome are among my favourite movies. I'm working with Julienne Moore, who is extraordinary, and the script is fantastic. It's a new experience because I have a smaller part than usual, I've almost always been the lead. But this is good, I still prefer small productions to major one, they rob you of your freedom." Now that you live in LA, do you think Hollywood is successful in representing society? He becomes serious. "No, I don't think so. But in this historical moment representing contemporaneity is hard. Even with music. It's a period of transition. The 70s and 80s were defined. The 90s had grunge. But what can you reduce 2000 to, the internet? Mobile phones? My generation will be remembered holding an iPhone, focused on chatting and sending texts without saying anything? I'm not even on social networks. I tried, under a fake name, but I deleted my account because my friends couldn't find me. I felt stupid." Since he doesn't post them on FB, I ask him to tell me about a memorable moment. "When my son was born", he laughs. "Just kidding, I have no kids! But, I'll never forget when I was at the Olympic Stadium in Munich to promote New Moon. There were 30 thousand screaming fans and Taylor Lautner, flabbergasted, was saying 'what the hell is happening here?' " he yawns. "Oh, sorry! See? You're making me relax." he blushes. I'd like to invite him to sit on my lap while I sing him a lullaby, but it's better not. I ask him what he'd like to do before he turns 30 instead. "Publish an album, I'm writing lots of pieces. And direct a movie. I have an idea, and I'm working on it. I should make it."

Time's up. We get up from the couch and I give him a hand. He holds it with both of his. "So, see you for a third interview" he says. Outside the door there's a young and cute colleague, talking on the phone with her boyfriend. She reassures him that no, the handsome vampire isn't trying to seduce her, he wouldn't be interested in a normal girl, she says. I wouldn't take it for granted.

http://robpattinson.blogspot.gr/2013/09/rob-in-marie-claire-italy-new-interview.html
AspaKorth
The Volturi
AspaKorth

Θηλυκό Σκορπιός

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Robert Pattinson   Robert Pattinson - Σελίδα 13 I_icon_minitimeΤρι 17 Σεπ 2013 - 21:26

αχ χρυση μου σε καταλαβαινω κι εγω θα γθελα βα του ζητησω να κατσει στην αγκαλια μου

αλλα ποσοσ ζηλεψα που της επιασε και τα 2 χερια...κ περιμενει κ μια τριτη συνεντευξη...τυχερες!!!!!!
evi
The Volturi
evi

Θηλυκό Ιχθύς

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Robert Pattinson   Robert Pattinson - Σελίδα 13 I_icon_minitimeΤρι 17 Σεπ 2013 - 21:28

Πρωτον...θα ηθελα μια ξεναγηση σε αυτο το ακαταστατο κρεβατι...giggle 
και δυο..τον αγαπω ειλικρινα...ο τροπος που μιλαει που αντιμετωπιζει τα πραγματα...Robert Pattinson - Σελίδα 13 98735 
AspaKorth
The Volturi
AspaKorth

Θηλυκό Σκορπιός

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Robert Pattinson   Robert Pattinson - Σελίδα 13 I_icon_minitimeΤρι 17 Σεπ 2013 - 21:51

Robert Pattinson - Σελίδα 13 J6ow

nicky_cullen
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
nicky_cullen

Θηλυκό Λέων
Τόπος : In the Midle of Nowhere / Σταυρός Θεσ/νίκης
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 2125
Registration date : 12/05/2012

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Robert Pattinson   Robert Pattinson - Σελίδα 13 I_icon_minitimeΤρι 17 Σεπ 2013 - 22:03

τι μας κανεις Ασπα?? Razz
evi
The Volturi
evi

Θηλυκό Ιχθύς

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Robert Pattinson   Robert Pattinson - Σελίδα 13 I_icon_minitimeΤρι 17 Σεπ 2013 - 23:31

Αμαρτια ειναι ολοκληρος...
AspaKorth
The Volturi
AspaKorth

Θηλυκό Σκορπιός

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Robert Pattinson   Robert Pattinson - Σελίδα 13 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 18 Σεπ 2013 - 8:22

εγω σας το κανωlol! 

το παληκαρι στη φωτογραφια
xrysanthi
The Volturi
xrysanthi

Θηλυκό Ιχθύς
Τόπος : Αθήνα
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 8719
Registration date : 08/11/2010

Forks Student Profile
Special ability Special ability: Creating Illusions

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Robert Pattinson   Robert Pattinson - Σελίδα 13 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 18 Σεπ 2013 - 19:43

Robert Pattinson - Σελίδα 13 620541 
http://xrysanthi-fanfictions.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_10.html
Vanina
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Robert Pattinson   Robert Pattinson - Σελίδα 13 I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 20 Σεπ 2013 - 17:37

Το ελληνικό ELLE Οκτωβρίου έχει 4 σελίδες συνέντευξη του Rob.
Vanina
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
Vanina

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Robert Pattinson   Robert Pattinson - Σελίδα 13 I_icon_minitimeΔευ 23 Σεπ 2013 - 23:28

O Rob πηγαίνοντας στο γυμναστήριο στο Los Angeles

http://imgbox.com/g/u4KlLIHjT6

(via http://www.robstendreams.com/)
evi
The Volturi
evi

Θηλυκό Ιχθύς

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Robert Pattinson   Robert Pattinson - Σελίδα 13 I_icon_minitimeΤρι 24 Σεπ 2013 - 0:11

το χτιζει κι αλλο το κορμι ε....Robert Pattinson - Σελίδα 13 432569 
breathless
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
breathless

Θηλυκό Ιχθύς
Τόπος : Βολος
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 786
Registration date : 14/07/2010

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Robert Pattinson   Robert Pattinson - Σελίδα 13 I_icon_minitimeΠεμ 26 Σεπ 2013 - 18:55

evi
The Volturi
evi

Θηλυκό Ιχθύς

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Robert Pattinson   Robert Pattinson - Σελίδα 13 I_icon_minitimeΠεμ 26 Σεπ 2013 - 19:19

εφυγε μαζι με την γυμναστρια του....φοβερο....
xrysanthi
The Volturi
xrysanthi

Θηλυκό Ιχθύς
Τόπος : Αθήνα
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 8719
Registration date : 08/11/2010

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Robert Pattinson   Robert Pattinson - Σελίδα 13 I_icon_minitimeΠεμ 26 Σεπ 2013 - 21:27

Robert Pattinson - Σελίδα 13 1379342_521622874588998_1362901097_nRobert Pattinson - Σελίδα 13 1240107_10151661032926704_937787174_nRobert Pattinson - Σελίδα 13 944605_10151660560921704_135182856_nRobert Pattinson - Σελίδα 13 1236720_10151660563776704_1564576065_n
http://xrysanthi-fanfictions.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_10.html
evi
The Volturi
evi

Θηλυκό Ιχθύς

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Robert Pattinson   Robert Pattinson - Σελίδα 13 I_icon_minitimeΠεμ 26 Σεπ 2013 - 21:56

να το πιεις στο ποτηρι...Robert Pattinson - Σελίδα 13 40135 
EliRose
The Volturi
EliRose

Θηλυκό Ζυγός
Τόπος : Magnolia
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 26698
Registration date : 20/11/2011

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Robert Pattinson   Robert Pattinson - Σελίδα 13 I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 27 Σεπ 2013 - 15:32

breathless έγραψε:
Νεες φημες..

http://www.yupiii.gr/gossip/c56223/Rompert_Patinson-Oi_fhmes_gia_th_nea_toy.html
και εγω το ειδα αυτο!!!ποια ειναι κοπελιτσα;;
http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/6455097-l-na
evi
The Volturi
evi

Θηλυκό Ιχθύς

Forks Student Profile

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Robert Pattinson   Robert Pattinson - Σελίδα 13 I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 27 Σεπ 2013 - 15:38

Η ξανθια βλεπεται.

Robert Pattinson
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 13 από 43Μετάβαση στη σελίδα : Επιστροφή  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 43  Επόμενο
 Παρόμοια θέματα
-
» Robert Pattinson gay (?)
» Gossip Girls:Robert Pattinson!
» Different Types of Robert Pattinson Fans

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
Bella And Edward :: Robert Pattinson-
Μετάβαση σε: